ADVERTISEMENT

Pens Jan 2019

torontoeers

All-American
Nov 20, 2010
Port Perry Ontario
Lets keep this EXPRESS train rollin in 2019!

A tidbit I learned over the wknd from a 'source', some of you may or may not know who that is lol... @COOL MAN may find this one particularly interesting...

Allegedly the PA and the league divised a loan strategy to prop up Zona. That loan (a hefty one?) from what I am hearing may have been forgiven other than a 15% write off for the books. The player reps themselves might be just a little bit PO'D about this scenario if true...where did the alleged $$$ for the loan come from? Uh oh.......perhaps changes are afoot at the top of the PA? How deep does this go?
Will try and glean some more when able...

Lets keep this EXPRESS train rollin in 2019!

A tidbit I learned over the wknd from a 'source', some of you may or may not know who that is lol... @COOL MAN may find this one particularly interesting...

Allegedly the PA and the league divised a loan strategy to prop up Zona. That loan (a hefty one?) from what I am hearing may have been forgiven other than a 15% write off for the books. The player reps themselves might be just a little bit PO'D about this scenario if true...where did the alleged $$$ for the loan come from? Uh oh.......perhaps changes are afoot at the top of the PA? How deep does this go?
Will try and glean some more when able...

they need to put that franchise closer to town or move it. screwing around for 20 years like this.

Yo @DocEER ...just a note to say we miss your take on here btw...hope all is ok. Although you probably have more important things to deal with than us freakin lugheads...Your boy Casey is pushing Murray like crazy for the crease, which is a damn good thing...

Reactions: Irwineer2
I moved to Can vs Finns, flip, flip, flip...they are giving us headaches.
On a side note these BLACK Canada uni's drive me apoplectic. Where in the F is the black in my flag? Ya I know it looks cool and all that shit but NOT impressed! :chairshot:

yeah usa vs checks about to start.

Reactions: torontoeers
And...um...uh...oh boy...shit is hittin the fan here now. Dummy Hunter selects the Captain on the penalty shot for Can rather than the snipe Glass. He is currently being hung in effigy here, as he should be. In saying that mighta wanted to score more than one...torontoeers is goin to bed happy we pot 6 on Henry at least but rather depressed...go get em USA...

team usa edges the czechs at the world juniors and move on to the semi finals friday at 4 vs the ruskies.

Yo... @COOL MAN , @Euell , @Original Mountaineer1 ,@DocEER @WVRON ....you guys watchin this with us? I am hesitant but happy to say our guys are firing on all facets. IMO we have not seen this kind of cohesion in a year and half. Don't dick with me Pens, I can't take it down the stretch. This is usually a Feb/March rebirth. Good thing its now I guess, still ground to make up with all these metro teams winning as well...

Reactions: WVRON and Irwineer2
Yo... @COOL MAN , @Euell , @Original Mountaineer1 ,@DocEER @WVRON ....you guys watchin this with us? I am hesitant but happy to say our guys are firing on all facets. IMO we have not seen this kind of cohesion in a year and half. Don't dick with me Pens, I can't take it down the stretch. This is usually a Feb/March rebirth. Good thing its now I guess, still ground to make up with all these metro teams winning as well...

pens are def playing smart hockey and getting some bounces. when that happens, there is no group better. even with letang.

It’s fun to watch again! I know we can’t sustain this level of play but if we can continue to play smart, disciplined hockey this team can go far.

TANGER! ....You GOTTA admit @Irwineer2 he is playin good game right now...solid back there. :smiley:

the guy is incredibly talented and when things are going his way he's a hall of famer. trouble is things don't go his way all the time and he gets caught out of position. like right there, a dman scoring on an empty net...

the guy is incredibly talented and when things are going his way he's a hall of famer. trouble is things don't go his way all the time and he gets caught out of position. like right there, a dman scoring on an empty net...
Check my edit...they have actually ALL been very good...Schultzie gonna have to compete for ice time when back lol?

Reactions: Irwineer2
Check my edit...they have actually ALL been very good...Schultzie gonna have to compete for ice time when back lol?

wow, haven't thought about that and he's a month or more away. what a nice problem to have.

Was at h.s. basketball game watching my nephew so was not able to tune in, but have been most impressed with the play of late. I saw the article about #87 giving an autographed stick to a heckler at the Rangers game. I got a chuckle out of that. I would like to have seen the chirper's face when it was delivered to him.

Was at h.s. basketball game watching my nephew so was not able to tune in, but have been most impressed with the play of late. I saw the article about #87 giving an autographed stick to a heckler at the Rangers game. I got a chuckle out of that. I would like to have seen the chirper's face when it was delivered to him.
There he is! And yes it woulda been priceless! CLASS....You can't drop HS basketball game/nephew here and not discuss the result btw...how'd he do? And which one is this? Wes?

ADVERTISEMENT