ADVERTISEMENT

Pens Jan 2019

it would be interesting to see army in a pens uniform again. always loved the way he played.
Here's one...Pittsburgh native Saad. Hawks are in cap trouble next year he makes 6 per. I'd take him if they retain 750 to a mil or so , 15 goals this season...thoughts? I think they could pull him outta there...

Here's one...Pittsburgh native Saad. Hawks are in cap trouble next year he makes 6 per. I'd take him if they retain 750 to a mil or so , 15 goals this season...thoughts? I think they could pull him outta there...

as long as we are going that route... brassard for trocheck

Reactions: torontoeers

If Saad indeed is on the block.....and he very well MAY be.....I find it hard to believe the Pens could put together a good enough deal to interest the Hawks.

If Saad indeed is on the block.....and he very well MAY be.....I find it hard to believe the Pens could put together a good enough deal to interest the Hawks.
Maybe not...but they are up against cap trouble soon. They are gonna have to do something other than attempting to peddle Seabrook's albatross $$$ onto someone constantly. I think they've gotta give up on one of their top 6. Mind you as you mention the Pens likely don't have near enough futures left to deal.

Now...just preparing myself for the radio
/tv onslaught, hairbrained texts I will recieve all day tomorrow in honour of the Leaves signing of Bobby Orr in his prime...just packed my barf bag for the day!

Reactions: COOL MAN
tonight is the best night of the year for me boys. don't have to work tomorrow or thursday because of the cold and my buddies grandparent's mill pond was filled this summer.

woohooo. I just hope my big ass doesn't break another skate this year.

if only the pens were on. I'll settle for on the fly...

tonight is the best night of the year for me boys. don't have to work tomorrow or thursday because of the cold and my buddies grandparent's mill pond was filled this summer.

woohooo. I just hope my big ass doesn't break another skate this year.

if only the pens were on. I'll settle for on the fly...
Don't have to work because of the cold??? What kind of puss nonsense is that? It's -30 here tomorrow and I'm out in it! .....enjoy regardless...I skate this wknd in my tourney...

Don't have to work because of the cold??? What kind of puss nonsense is that? It's -30 here tomorrow and I'm out in it! .....enjoy regardless...I skate this wknd in my tourney...

I work at a school. for some reason they don't want the kids out in this... I thought we could get the days in but I digress and I'll for sure take advantage by going outside all day for two days.

Centerman Teddy Blueger called up from WBS for tonight's game with Bolts. I know little about him, but hope he sees the ice.
From what I recall he's been in the system for a couple years now but was to have some promise...CM or Irwin may have a bigger book on him...
Havent heard who is between the pipes tonight. With 3 in 4 nights I'm sure we'll see each of em at some point, just hopefully not BOTH tonight! Boys better have their heads screwed on right, and whomever is in net better be lights out with Vasilevsky at the other end...

Stuck in a Memphis hotel tonight without NBCSN on the cable, so thank heavens for NBCSN streaming. Meanwhile, I didn't do the Pens any favor watching them at home out West......or Monday night vs NJD.....so I might just as well keep my fingers crossed for some Tennessee good fortune tonight.

Especially since the Mountaineers about brought my dinner back up after the last 10 minutes of their 1st half in Ames.....

Reactions: Euell
Stuck in a Memphis hotel tonight without NBCSN on the cable, so thank heavens for NBCSN streaming. Meanwhile, I didn't do the Pens any favor watching them at home out West......or Monday night vs NJD.....so I might just as well keep my fingers crossed for some Tennessee good fortune tonight.

Especially since the Mountaineers about brought my dinner back up after the last 10 minutes of their 1st half in Ames.....
Kind of like the last 10 minutes or so of 1st half against Vols Saturday. These guys are hard to watch.

Reactions: COOL MAN
What in the hell is it with this babe doing color ?? I don't care about Pierre......but if I'm looking for analysis on NBCSN, I wanna' hear it from Edzo.

Centerman Teddy Blueger called up from WBS for tonight's game with Bolts. I know little about him, but hope he sees the ice.

From what I recall he's been in the system for a couple years now but was to have some promise...CM or Irwin may have a bigger book on him...

I really don't know much about the kid, but his numbers this year at WB/S were 21/18/39 in 45 games (+20), which is pretty decent.

I see Jack Johnson is playing tonight......evidently, the injury he suffered on Monday (after I turned off the game) wasn't as severe as the postgame made it seem to be.

Minute and a half on the 5 on 3 and they barely even look at the net.......

I'm starting to learn Tampa is actually still a damn dirty hockey team...plenty of cheap shots. I'd put em just behind the Blojax , Cryers and Craps...they have easily surpassed the Rangers imo. ....Just saw a commercial for a new/latest Liam Neeson kicking ass movie. We need Liam. Yes we do...

Reactions: Euell
What in the hell is it with this babe doing color ?? I don't care about Pierre......but if I'm looking for analysis on NBCSN, I wanna' hear it from Edzo.
I am betwixt and between...I hate her take. Which tells you all you need to know on my Pierre thoughts lol. But thats me. Yes we agree...gimmie Eddie all day long!

Gourde with the spear to Murray! Anyone else catch that? JJ did! Grabbed his f'n bucket and said GTFO!
AND now here they are again Kilorn the ****! Sliding into MM!

How many shots do we actually have now? 10? 15? Can't be more than that? On Vas? Yikes that's precision tonight I'd say though...it would be nice if NBC actually put a small shot graphic under the score no?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT