ADVERTISEMENT

Pens December

This Preds D loves to puck watch... @ColoradoMountaineer likely not to happy bout that aspect of tonight's tilt.

If you're referring to the Riikola goal, that was one of the shittier defensive sequences I myself have seen in a pretty long time; and coming from a Pens fan, that's saying something.

Not 100% sure who was on the ice for Nashville at the time.......though I'm pretty sure Ekholm was one.......but I have to figure Josi took both out back for a ass kicking after that one. And which I assume was THE reason Ekholm felt so compelled to run Geno; as I recall, he had a pretty serious hard-on for the Pens during the 2017 Finals, and last night proved he's still dealing with it.

Wondering if Laviolette might just stick Rinne back in the cage to give him an immediate shot at playing-off the turd he laid last night.

Of course, everyone knows Pittsburgh.....on paper......is the LAST place you'd figure Rinne to purposely/voluntarily play again the rest of his career. But as one of these "pro's pro" types, you'd think he'd be anxious to get back out there for a little self-redemption.

Guess we'll see soon enough......

Reactions: Irwineer2
Horndog will not play tonight......and it doesn't sound like he'll dress tomorrow night at home either. But DK said Sully referred to him as "close to being a coach's decision"

As of roughly noon EST today, Horndog has been activated and will evidently dress tonight......DiPauli has been returned to WB/S.

For the record, Geno took 4 minors last night.....2 ea for Tripping, and 2 ea for Roughing

Hope he isn't reverting back to stick-foul mode (which he's largely avoided this season)....I assume the fact Ekholm was running him from the opening puck drop had something to do with re-lighting his famous short fuse.

Reactions: torontoeers
Well...that was pretty humiliating for the Red and White... :flushed:
source.gif

Murray in the cage tonight......
And what do we expect? The Preds will be all hopped up after late last night, here is your chance to send a message Murr, make the saves early and hang in late....I just pulled my 30 jersey from the closet that hasn't seen daylight in a few months, so I'm pulling out all the stops lol...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT