ADVERTISEMENT

Pens December

Speaking of Sens they seem to love...the DuClair fella seems to have REALLY turned it around this year. 21 g and heading to all-star? Good for him, but let's keep him OFF the board tonight...

I know DuClair has been one of THE biggest surprises in the League this far.......but how surprised would you REALLY be if he ended the season with, say, 23 goals ??

Reactions: torontoeers
We do! I kinda like their za...although there are only a few outlets here or there. The big one is 'Pizza Pizza' which is pure junk. If I'm going chain it's Little Caesars for me...the sauce imo is the thing.

I'm not allowed to bring Little Caesars in the house......my wife thinks its quality is FAR below frozen.

The local Papa John's is busy tonight.......they do a 50% off promotion when the local teams (Reds and Bengals) win the day before. Well, the Bengals closed out their season by beating the Cleveland Brown Stains yesterday......finishing the season with a sparkling 2-14 record.

At least it's going to earn them the #1 pick in the Draft.....which leaves LSU's Joe Burrow to fall n their lap.

I'm not allowed to bring Little Caesars in the house......my wife thinks its quality is FAR below frozen.

The local Papa John's is busy tonight.......they do a 50% off promotion when the local teams (Reds and Bengals) win the day before. Well, the Bengals closed out their season by beating the Cleveland Brown Stains yesterday......finishing the season with a sparkling 2-14 record.

At least it's going to earn them the #1 pick in the Draft.....which leaves LSU's Joe Burrow to fall n their lap.
To each their own Mrs. CM lol...
In thinking, is PJ's an original start up in the KY/Lower Ohio Valley area? The stadium in the Ville is Papa John's sponsored right?
And since we are on food...I was making my chili last week, which I like to tweak from time to time. I have ALWAYS put a few cinnamon sticks in it. In reading one recipe this is originally a Cincy thing???

To each their own Mrs. CM lol...
In thinking, is PJ's an original start up in the KY/Lower Ohio Valley area? The stadium in the Ville is Papa John's sponsored right?
And since we are on food...I was making my chili last week, which I like to tweak from time to time. I have ALWAYS put a few cinnamon sticks in it. In reading one recipe this is originally a Cincy thing???

I've always been OK with Little Caesars because it's cheap......but if she won't touch it, no point in bringing it hom .

Papa John's is Louisville based; the UL stadium indeed WAS named after founder Papa John Schnatter......that is, until this past Fall when the University paid its way out of the naming rights contract they approved with the Company a number of years ago.

As for cinnamon in chili, that's one of the famous (or infamous) ingredients in the Greek-style product served at such chains here in Cincy.......and which I absolutely enjoy.

hmmm. possibly... I was looking at the forearm, wrist area of the right arm. you could be right tho.
I wanted to like all these posts re Jake , but bad form , this one I can cause you said could be right lol ...geez this sucks huge...even the wife says 'well he hit hard there, now what the hell are we gonna do?' ....probably drink a bit tomorrow and feel sorry for ourselves.

Reactions: Irwineer2
How close is Sid to returning?

Nobody is saying, but I myself am hoping they maybe ease him back in the lineup by Sunday versus Florida.......before heading on the first of those two big January road trips next week to Vegas, Colorado, and Phoenix.

Rossi reporting essentially nothing concrete in his The Athletic piece this morning on Jake's injury, other than making mention that Jake kept his "limp right arm" tucked as he left the ice. He also quotes "multiple League sources".......whoever THAT is......that he's currently expected to miss "significant time including, probably, the All Star Game".

Major shoulder surgery for Jake already this morning......out 4-6 months :weary:

Rossi reporting essentially nothing concrete in his The Athletic piece this morning on Jake's injury, other than making mention that Jake kept his "limp right arm" tucked as he left the ice. He also quotes "multiple League sources".......whoever THAT is......that he's currently expected to miss "significant time including, probably, the All Star Game".

He could be back for the finals :(

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT