ADVERTISEMENT

Penguins: November 2018

I forgot canuck thanksgiving is much earlier in the fall. I'm in Greensburg Pa, which is westmoreland county about 30 miles southeast of pittsburgh... 60 miles from motown. just had a little snow come through, didn't leave any on the ground but we have had flurries like that on and off all day and supposed to later.
Do you go to any of the games in Motown anymore or no? I usually make about 3 or 4 then sell the others on Stub hub or give em to Euell a few times...if you lookin in future let me know and I just transfer em to ya...

Do you go to any of the games in Motown anymore or no? I usually make about 3 or 4 then sell the others on Stub hub or give em to Euell a few times...if you lookin in future let me know and I just transfer em to ya...

This year is going to be the first year I didn't go to a wvu game since 1983... kind of sad actually.

but I'd love to take you up on that one day. just let me know.

Reactions: torontoeers
Sound like me. I’ve grown to the part of rather watch the game at home.

me too. literally. my boys and I are large guys (the other wvu guys that are local to me were all bouncers in motown with me for years) We are tired of cramming into those god dam bleachers. We can't afford touchdown terrace tickets so had to decide between staying home or buying 2 seats per guy, and even then shitheads would sneak their friends in and cram us in again so we decided to stay home.

Reactions: DocEER
me too. literally. my boys and I are large guys (the other wvu guys that are local to me were all bouncers in motown with me for years) We are tired of cramming into those god dam bleachers. We can't afford touchdown terrace tickets so had to decide between staying home or buying 2 seats per guy, and even then shitheads would sneak their friends in and cram us in again so we decided to stay home.
Former bouncer and big...sounds to me like we'd get along great on the ice...I'm the tall lanky f'r who likes to do ANYTHING to get under your skin...then run for my life yapping and laughing. Need to be on same team I think...means I get away with blue murder and you clean up my mess lol! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Reactions: Irwineer2
Is this cause Captain is back and flyin or another message that got through their heads? Casey has been good when needed, but the drive I am seeing consistent we haven't seen in what? 3 weeks?

You missed my rant earlier. Gave up my man for that bum Brass.
It is too bad that RR didn't head back to St.Lou...my bet says pre game you and the boy head down to the glass pre game for a meet greet and you push the whipper snapper aside, easy son...RYAN!!!! Lol...I am kidding of course. I concur as usual...miss that sob.

It is too bad that RR didn't head back to St.Lou...my bet says pre game you and the boy head down to the glass pre game for a meet greet and you push the whipper snapper aside, easy son...RYAN!!!! Lol...I am kidding of course. I concur as usual...miss that sob.
If he would have been in that game, I would have been the loser who would have made a sign to get his attention. They were too quick to deal him last year. The team was looking good and we dump him and Cole for the shit show.

I will make a scene to get Jakes attention. My son is convinced he’s going to be able to give him a hi 5. A dads gotta so what a dads gotta do.

If he would have been in that game, I would have been the loser who would have made a sign to get his attention. They were too quick to deal him last year. The team was looking good and we dump him and Cole for the shit show.

I will make a scene to get Jakes attention. My son is convinced he’s going to be able to give him a hi 5. A dads gotta so what a dads gotta do.
Atta boy!

Lol...easy on my boy! ...in all seriousness he needs to earn it back and Casey seems to be sayin NOPE! Thats good imo!
Can you trade in that MM decanter of maple syrup you have been holding for me for a Casey DeSmith decanter of Black Velvet?

Reactions: torontoeers
@COOL MAN @Original Mountaineer1 and @WVRON are drunk....they could not believe their collective eyes at this fine display and took a few extra deep chugs and will not be seen till morning....

Great game! I’ve been at Mario’s Fishbowl pregaming for Friday. Lol! Maybe I’m the bad luck charm as I’ve barely seen the game.

Great game! I’ve been at Mario’s Fishbowl pregaming for Friday. Lol! Maybe I’m the bad luck charm as I’ve barely seen the game.
Btw for you dude...ya either smoke em or drink em if ya got em! Let it roll!!!
ExhaustedNecessaryKoala-size_restricted.gif

image.gif

Happy thanksgiving to my fellow Penguin brothers: @Irwineer2, @torontoeers, @Euell, @COOL MAN, @WVRON, @Original Mountaineer1.

This year, especially recently has been trying as ****. Hopefully resolution soon, so please think of me.

On a brighter note, I decided to celebrate Thanksgiving by arranging a quick roadie for my son and I. We will be in the Burg Saturday to watch us take down the BloJax. Look for us as our tickets are pretty damn sweet. Section 101, Row K. LGP!!!!

Happy thanksgiving to my fellow Penguin brothers: @Irwineer2, @torontoeers, @Euell, @COOL MAN, @WVRON, @Original Mountaineer1.

This year, especially recently has been trying as ****. Hopefully resolution soon, so please think of me.

On a brighter note, I decided to celebrate Thanksgiving by arranging a quick roadie for my son and I. We will be in the Burg Saturday to watch us take down the BloJax. Look for us as our tickets are pretty damn sweet. Section 101, Row K. LGP!!!!

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you beautiful bastards as well. Get us a “W” Saturday night Doc!

Happy Thanksgiving to you guys!
Doc, I hope whatever issues you are having resolve themselves in your favor! I hope you and your son see an awesome Pens victory! One thing is for sure, you can't do any worse at PPG than our buddy from the Great White North!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT