ADVERTISEMENT

Penguins: November 2018

Bottom 6 was terrific finally
They sure were from what I saw...we at least know what we're roughly gonna get outta the top guys, and while they have had their moments overall they've been decent imo. The bottom 6 had an awful lot to do with the recent Cups and they absolutely must perform most nights. They'll also do wonders in helping out the D if on game....
Don't wanna get ahead of myself but from what I've seen lately outta JJ and Tanger, I've been pleasantly surprised...Casey has had a few weak ones here or there but is making the most out of his chance to be #1 imo. He is keeping them in games which is exactly what we need...wont see too much of tonight with a 9pm start but hopeful they can rip off another W and get back in the picture in terms of points...

NHLN Radio was sickening today.....the game last night was all about Hellebuyck puking all over his crease, and they went out of their way to make sure everyone knew that Paul Maurice was pissed off at his team's performance. Oh, and it was about the 8th game they talked about on a 10 game night. If the Jets win, it's no worse than maybe the 3rd game on their menu.

No secret that everyone who works for them hates the Pens more than everyone else combined, but today was ridiculous even by their standards.

NHLN Radio was sickening today.....the game last night was all about Hellebuyck puking all over his crease, and they went out of their way to make sure everyone knew that Paul Maurice was pissed off at his team's performance. Oh, and it was about the 8th game they talked about on a 10 game night. If the Jets win, it's no worse than maybe the 3rd game on their menu.

No secret that everyone who works for them hates the Pens more than everyone else combined, but today was ridiculous even by their standards.

this seems to be getting on your nerves... take the hate as a sign of respect.

I think its a good thing I only do the local radio...sounds like barfing over Leaves chatter is not really so bad....

After fighting their (I mean, Sid's) way back to tie at 3-3, Pens lose a tough one......Avs 4th was on a wacky deflection, their 5th was into an empty-net, and their 6th was in the last 30 seconds after Jarry had checked out emotionally.....where they (well, to my eyes at least) clearly deserved better.

Reactions: torontoeers
After fighting their (I mean, Sid's) way back to tie at 3-3, Pens lose a tough one......Avs 4th was on a wacky deflection, their 5th was into an empty-net, and their 6th was in the last 30 seconds after Jarry had checked out emotionally.....where they (well, to my eyes at least) clearly deserved better.
Wow...hatttie eh? He IS in the zone of late! I saw the 5 goals on 25 shots and felt a bit ill...but you indicating one was on a weird bounce and the other when all was lost anyway makes me feel a bit better...how was the D in front of him? 25 shots on is not too bad by the numbers...

Regarding the rumors of Jimmy Howard to the Pens; I myself don't have any issue whatsoever with bringing him in as a stopgap....I mean, he's an honest veteran and a fair sight better than anyone else they have right now.....as they try and figure out Matt Murray's long-term prognosis.

But if GMJR is seriously thinking about trading their 2019 #1 pick for him, then somebody needs to send a hit man out for Rutherford immediately.

Regarding the rumors of Jimmy Howard to the Pens; I myself don't have any issue whatsoever with bringing him in as a stopgap....I mean, he's an honest veteran and a fair sight better than anyone else they have right now.....as they try and figure out Matt Murray's long-term prognosis.

But if GMJR is seriously thinking about trading their 2019 #1 pick for him, then somebody needs to send a hit man out for Rutherford immediately.

this organization needs its picks badly.

I read.....in Tim Benz's piece in today's Trib Review.....this notion of Howard and the Pens #1 was attributed to Frank Seravalli, the ex-Philly hack (whose work, incidentally, I usually like) who made this up for his latest piece.....on goaltenders possibly on the move (including Murray)......on TSN.

Doesn't look like Seravalli was even claiming to know something nobody else knows; he's just trying to convince someone that Kenny Holland will hold out for a #1 in exchange for Howard as a rental (and is apparently looking to the Pens as a possibility).

I read.....in Tim Benz's piece in today's Trib Review.....this notion of Howard and the Pens #1 was attributed to Frank Seravalli, the ex-Philly hack (whose work, incidentally, I usually like) who made this up for his latest piece.....on goaltenders possibly on the move (including Murray)......on TSN.

Doesn't look like Seravalli was even claiming to know something nobody else knows; he's just trying to convince someone that Kenny Holland will hold out for a #1 in exchange for Howard as a rental (and is apparently looking to the Pens as a possibility).

tim benz needs to sit on a phone book to drive.

So the Leaves came to terms with slick Willy to the tune of 10.4 the first year and 6.9 a remaining 5? Lol! They have to be hoping to trade that contract, in order to sign Marner, Matthews...good luck, they'll get raped or be stuck with it unless the kid scores 40 or more minimum. Good times!

6 different Cryers goalies vs Pens in last six games lol? What was I sayin the other day? Let's hope this kid is a stiff like so many before him...and whites at home! You guys know I love that...
Lets f'n go!

Where the hell are the others? It's Saturday night, football is essentially over till Christmas(other than that IDIOT Kirby 'Smart' fake punt call), and it's time to drink/ yell at my tv screen about hockey...
giphy.gif

sorry it took me a minute, i thought my head was going to explode after the first one...

you know what a stroke feels like?

sorry it took me a minute, i thought my head was going to explode after the first one...

you know what a stroke feels like?
My mom had 6 of em...bless her soul....so no I can't /can imagine, but this I would think is close lol...wtf is up here? So disappointed first with 58 , second...well ....name your player...such a winnable game. Lets throw it away again...

Reactions: Irwineer2
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT