ADVERTISEMENT

Penguins: November 2018

I am so looking forward to a Canadian Bacon sandwich and a Horned Frogs gigging! If it wasn't going to be so cold, maybe I could coerce the missus into sitting through a women's soccer victory against Radford in 1st round of NCAA tourney afterwards at DDS.

My wife may sit this one out as she hates the cold. Soooooo there may be some drunken shenanigans Saturday.

My wife may sit this one out as she hates the cold. Soooooo there may be some drunken shenanigans Saturday.
Can Torontoeers like this enough lol? His wife is attending the tailgate (she loves the atmosphere) then likely heading to the bar (cold hater too) so yours truly can quit drinking at the game itself BOO! and be the driver...ugh.

Can Torontoeers like this enough lol? His wife is attending the tailgate (she loves the atmosphere) then likely heading to the bar (cold hater too) so yours truly can quit drinking at the game itself BOO! and be the driver...ugh.

I wouldn't even go under those conditions.

If my wife does come for the tailgate she’ll leave when I go into the game and take the car and head to bar. I’ll hitch a ride after the game to the bar with some friends. Ronnie keeps drinking. Lol!

Reactions: torontoeers
I am so looking forward to a Canadian Bacon sandwich and a Horned Frogs gigging! If it wasn't going to be so cold, maybe I could coerce the missus into sitting through a women's soccer victory against Radford in 1st round of NCAA tourney afterwards at DDS.
I got you there bro...and yes saw that! Possible to convince Mrs T to hang out for that one? I have always wanted to see our ladies play and never have. I have 4 Canucks on that squad again! I love the fact WVU recruits so hard up here....coach Niki is doing such a great job!

Reactions: Euell
I got you there bro...and yes saw that! Possible to convince Mrs T to hang out for that one? I have always wanted to see our ladies play and never have. I have 4 Canucks on that squad again! I love the fact WVU recruits so hard up here....coach Niki is doing such a great job!
They are fun to watch and I agree wholeheartedly about Coach Nikki. I only got to one game this year (win over KSU.) If things go according to Hoyle, they should host a 2nd round game the following weekend against the winner of Ohio State/Wake Forest and ol' Euell will be there! The first game I ever went to was two years ago when they beat Buckeyes in NCAA and I absolutely loved it, even though I know less about soccer than I do hockey!

If my wife does come for the tailgate she’ll leave when I go into the game and take the car and head to bar. I’ll hitch a ride after the game to the bar with some friends. Ronnie keeps drinking. Lol!
If you haven't seen it, Google "Jake Trotter moonshine" and read Jake's article re. Mountaineers tailgating, moonshine, and pepperoni rolls. It is a good read!

Reactions: WVRON
I'll leave them all where they belong, at home.
Well....my DVR that records her shows at times just did it's once a month 'you can't watch anything else' routines if you want to record....and so here I am watching on my frickin outdoor tv in 35 degrees F ....F it! She be driving on Saturday....no negotiation. The show or the game? I freeze? You drive....something tells me I freeze...DO NOT DISAPPOINT ME TONIGHT PENS.

Reactions: Irwineer2
I honestly think maybe he threw the shoulder but he was comin at him? This one is a tough call on my part...after re watch...
I believe it was intentional and #71 will be suspended for that one "T." It looked like something Wilson would do. Of course if it was Caps A.O. , it wouldn't have even been a penalty probably.

Dirty, stupid play by Malkin!

I honestly think maybe he threw the shoulder but he was comin at him? This one is a tough call on my part...after re watch...dirty sure...but intent to search him out no...IMO

Frankly, I couldn't care less how dirty the play is against Oshie......but is there a player in the entire league remotely as stupid as Malkin ?? How a guy his size has a fuse that short is one of the greatest mysteries of our age.

I believe it was intentional and #71 will be suspended for that one "T." It looked like something Wilson would do. Of course if it was Caps A.O. , it wouldn't have even been a penalty probably.
Ah it might be...but not Wilson IMO...he skates full bore from the other side of ice...Geno needs to be smarter and never has...damn

Reactions: Euell
ovMqlm.jpg

My view....Yeungling at hand...LETS GO!!!!

Craps have a major advantage in goal if this one makes a shootout.......though I think it's reasonable to give them a fairly clear advantage in OT as well. So, I guess I'm hoping they can find a way to pot one here in the last minute and a half.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT