ADVERTISEMENT

Penguins: November 2018

Any of you jokers going this wknd for TCU? We'll be there as will @Euell I know at my tailgate for a bit. I know @WVRON likely will be although I don't have his tailgate address, hint, hint...anyone else?

I haven't made it in all year because of my side business... will have to work a couple hours saturday morning.

Reactions: torontoeers
good period. now to try to stay awake between periods... tell me tales of vag or pucks. don't care which.

Damn you...makin money...as I spend it...I'm doin Okla as well then vacation in early Dec south...My CC will be on fire come January...idiot that I am.

I had to move some stuff around, I usually have 6 hours worth of lessons to teach on saturdays...

I had to move some stuff around, I usually have 6 hours worth of lessons to teach on saturdays...
Ya these nooner's when doin the trip get me up likely at your time...tailgate needs to be worthwhile...Canadian Bacon sandwiches, with extra strong Caesars (fyi if ya dont know your Bloody Mary but with clam juice in the tomato OH YA), Gets me right on board...the hour before I get to it is rough...waking up at those cabins in Bruceton Mills. 4 young kids with us this year will likely come and blast me with water guns at 5 am I have zero doubt.

Reactions: Irwineer2
I had the pleasure of calling a husband today and telling him his wife tested positive for Chlymdia. I bet they are having a fun evening.
cd7.gif

Ya these nooner's when doin the trip get me up likely at your time...tailgate needs to be worthwhile...Canadian Bacon sandwiches, with extra strong Caesars (fyi if ya dont know your Bloody Mary but with clam juice in the tomato OH YA), Gets me right on board...the hour before I get to it is rough...waking up at those cabins in Bruceton Mills. 4 young kids with us this year will likely come and blast me with water guns at 5 am I have zero doubt.

another cold one on the mountain. I liked it up there. would go back.

What I'd really love to know is how they look so damned fast all of a sudden? It's been a week and half since we've seen this sort of speed? Did Sully whup them all with cat o nine tails the other night? Entirely different....

I'd rather hit myself in the nuts than watch the first team power play. such a waste of talent.

Reactions: DocEER
Any of you jokers going this wknd for TCU? We'll be there as will @Euell I know at my tailgate for a bit. I know @WVRON likely will be although I don't have his tailgate address, hint, hint...anyone else?
I am so looking forward to a Canadian Bacon sandwich and a Horned Frogs gigging! If it wasn't going to be so cold, maybe I could coerce the missus into sitting through a women's soccer victory against Radford in 1st round of NCAA tourney afterwards at DDS.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT