ADVERTISEMENT

Panty Boi Gaetz is a genius..

MAGAs believe things like reason, logic, and reading are sorcery and witchcraft.
Biggest difference between MAGA Republicans and your Republicans is 1 we want new blood in DC.
2 we want change and are willing to Legally fight for it . We are tired of hearing the same blabbering corrupt pos use the sMe talking points every election and never doing anything about it . We are not afraid to shake things up . The difference between the new and the old .... we have grit and you do not .

Biggest difference between MAGA Republicans and your Republicans is 1 we want new blood in DC.
2 we want change and are willing to Legally fight for it . We are tired of hearing the same blabbering corrupt pos use the sMe talking points every election and never doing anything about it . We are not afraid to shake things up . The difference between the new and the old .... we have grit and you do not .
No, the biggest difference is this: MAGAs live in a fantasy world where everyone is supposed to agree with EVERYTHING they say and believe and get butt hurt when they find out differently. MAGAS are the GOPs version of snowflakes.

No, the biggest difference is this: MAGAs live in a fantasy world where everyone is supposed to agree with EVERYTHING they say and believe and get butt hurt when they find out differently. MAGAS are the GOPs version of snowflakes.
Lmao .. now that's some funny stuff right there .
As you cried and whined about how long it took to vote McCarthy in and now crying and whining about him getting fired you talking about snow flakes ....
I'm tired of all the talk about what needs done . McCarthy was talk and a good fund raiser. I'm more than willing to listen , hell I'm more on the liberal side when it comes to social issues... most things is not the government's business.
1 issue explains my hate for all the talk . The border and illegal immigrants. Since Reagan the border has been a issue and all we here is talk , it's a battle cry every election all the bastards do is talk ...you can see what talking has accomplished....NOTHING.
This current administration is lead by a guy who has been in DC since I was shiting yellow and we still have the same problem. McCarthy 19 years ....still blabbing, still doing nothing. Every year they all take the easy rd on the budget do the omnibus....million pages read and digested in 15 minutes vote to pass then cry come election time . Time to talk , time to do ... talking time is over . All this talk has done nothing but divide us as a country gives lots of one liners.
Funny how they all (including you) made fun of Trump's big beautiful wall (Trump was fixing the border)
Now Democrats are now calling for a wall .... guess Greg Abbott knew what he was doing when he got tired of talking and started doing......

Lmao .. now that's some funny stuff right there .
As you cried and whined about how long it took to vote McCarthy in and now crying and whining about him getting fired you talking about snow flakes ....
I'm tired of all the talk about what needs done . McCarthy was talk and a good fund raiser. I'm more than willing to listen , hell I'm more on the liberal side when it comes to social issues... most things is not the government's business.
1 issue explains my hate for all the talk . The border and illegal immigrants. Since Reagan the border has been a issue and all we here is talk , it's a battle cry every election all the bastards do is talk ...you can see what talking has accomplished....NOTHING.
This current administration is lead by a guy who has been in DC since I was shiting yellow and we still have the same problem. McCarthy 19 years ....still blabbing, still doing nothing. Every year they all take the easy rd on the budget do the omnibus....million pages read and digested in 15 minutes vote to pass then cry come election time . Time to talk , time to do ... talking time is over . All this talk has done nothing but divide us as a country gives lots of one liners.
Funny how they all (including you) made fun of Trump's big beautiful wall (Trump was fixing the border)
Now Democrats are now calling for a wall .... guess Greg Abbott knew what he was doing when he got tired of talking and started doing......
Right and I believe that the Gaetz wing of the party is the idiot wing of the party. Now I don't begrudge them or deny their rights to be idiots....because they do have the right to be an idiot. I'm also not going to deny them the right to prove that they're idiots....because they're entitled to do so.

And you're wrong. I'm not making fun of the border wall, I'm simply lampooning Trump's claims about the wall's expansion. I also think remain in mexico was far more effective than the border wall ever was. And to be clear, I'd like to go back to catch and immediately deport.

Right and I believe that the Gaetz wing of the party is the idiot wing of the party. Now I don't begrudge them or deny their rights to be idiots....because they do have the right to be an idiot. I'm also not going to deny them the right to prove that they're idiots....because they're entitled to do so.

And you're wrong. I'm not making fun of the border wall, I'm simply lampooning Trump's claims about the wall's expansion. I also think remain in mexico was far more effective than the border wall ever was. And to be clear, I'd like to go back to catch and immediately deport.
Please explain how they are idiots? You claim they are idiots because,1st they made McCarthy and congress set guidelines in order to be speaker before he could get the votes ....oh such a novel idea having expectations from our employees...2nd reason you claim they are idiots is because they fired McCarthy for not living up to those ideas . Oh another novel idea ...accountability...
It was up to McCarthy to get the ball rolling on the budget and line item cuts , he did not do one of the most important jobs he has . McCarthy has been in DC for 19 years he is used to talking his way around the work . Enough is enough.
Trump fought hard for the wall in every way possible and was ridiculed and bashed by every lifer republican and Democrat. A wall added to the remain in Mexico and video security plus border agents, not to mention the laws he was trying to implement was working splendidly. Not one avenue would work . The big beautiful wall was working where it was installed . Want proof it was working....people like you , the Bidens of the world are now crying for a wall ....

They don't have a plan. All the Gaetz wing wants to do is slash, burn, and get on TV. Ummmm what exactly didn't McCarthy do? Not one, but two bills to reduce spending were up for vote, but both times the Gaetz wing held their breath and threw a collective temper tantrum. What else did you want McCarthy to do? Also to adopt the Gaetz approach is to ignore the same rules that they claim to be upholding. Let me be clear: this is all over a personal dispute between Gaetz and McCarthy. And let's not forget, that Gaetz voted with the Dems to remove McCarthy

And again, I'll ask. what is the overall plan of accomplishment? How does Gaetz plan to get Biden and the Senate to go along with their ideas? I'm still waiting for an answer on that.

I'm crying for a wall? Since when? Again and to be clear: immediate capture and deportation of illegals, remain in mexico, physical barriers at the border, listening devices --to detect tunneling-- at the border, and get rid of birth right citizenship for the children of illegals..... How much clearer can I be?

They don't have a plan. All the Gaetz wing wants to do is slash, burn, and get on TV. Ummmm what exactly didn't McCarthy do? Not one, but two bills to reduce spending were up for vote, but both times the Gaetz wing held their breath and threw a collective temper tantrum. What else did you want McCarthy to do? Also to adopt the Gaetz approach is to ignore the same rules that they claim to be upholding. Let me be clear: this is all over a personal dispute between Gaetz and McCarthy. And let's not forget, that Gaetz voted with the Dems to remove McCarthy

And again, I'll ask. what is the overall plan of accomplishment? How does Gaetz plan to get Biden and the Senate to go along with their ideas? I'm still waiting for an answer on that.

I'm crying for a wall? Since when? Again and to be clear: immediate capture and deportation of illegals, remain in mexico, physical barriers at the border, listening devices --to detect tunneling-- at the border, and get rid of birth right citizenship for the children of illegals..... How much clearer can I be?
Those who made fun of Trump's wall are now asking for one. If this does not include you then I'm sorry for acting as it did . We are in 100% agreement on the border.
McCarthy was not fighting hard enough and no I'm not willing to sign a omnibus bill . Not willing to give another nickel to Ukraine, at the very least make them show accountability for every red cent .
The Gaetz wing as you say wants to bring all things up to a vote so all members are on record . This includes the spineless senate. Yes it's a plan . It's a plan to make those elected accountable. It's a plan to stop them from being one hit wonders on the msm .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT