ADVERTISEMENT

Panty Boi Gaetz is a genius..

This take on Trump is all RDS bullshit and zero fact.

UNION
“Your leadership(UAW) should endorse me and I will not say a bad thing about them again,” said Trump.

ABORTION
Trump called Florida Governor Ron DeSantis' law banning the procedure after six weeks a "terrible thing." (Heartbeat bill with exceptions for when the woman's life or health is at risk and cases of rape or incest)

In the segment on abortion that went on for nearly 10 minutes, Trump went on to say that he wants to bring Republicans and Democrats together on the subject of abortion, to find a point of compromise “that’s going to make people happy.”

“I think both sides are going to like me,” he said.

GUN CONTROL
Murphy, Feb. 28, 2018: Ninety-seven percent of Americans want universal background checks. In states that have universal background checks, there are 35 percent less gun murders than in states that don’t have them. And yet, we can’t get it done. There’s nothing else like that, where it works, people want it, and we can’t do it.

Trump: But you have a different president now … You went through a lot of presidents and you didn’t get it done. You have a different president. And I think, maybe, you have a different attitude, too. I think people want to get it done.

Narrator - Universal Background Checks including private sales would include a national gun registry, a huge ****ing no from the conservative crowd.

SLOW THE SPREAD

CLOT SHOT

He's held on to this exact position

I had left this one out, had to add it
THEY CHEATED!!!

There are 3 positions to consider: MAGA, GOP, and Trump. All 3 are different.

MAGA is extreme right with no plan. They have stances on issues, but they don't have a method to get them implemented. They can't communicate essentially anything except Grunt statements, similar to their lord and savior Donald J. Trump. However, their platform is not the same as Trump's.

Trump's stances lately have reverted to his old Democratic ways: Gun control, abortion, pro-union, clot shot, 14 days to stop the spread - He's went severely left in many areas. Since Trump is their lord and savior, MAGA does not see these discrepancies with Trump from their platform. He is a bull in a china shop. He was necessary in 2016. He would've been ok in 2020. He's old news for 2024. He cannot and will not be elected, he can't get to 270.

GOP is very similar to MAGA, but definitely come in a little less drastic in some areas. The difference is that the voters for GOP are looking for someone to fulfill their platform, not somebody to worship.
Lol. We. An agree to disagree. Trump isn’t my savior. I’m on record as saying that I’m not voting for him in the Primary. Bottomline, nothing matters except winning.

Lol. We. An agree to disagree. Trump isn’t my savior. I’m on record as saying that I’m not voting for him in the Primary. Bottomline, nothing matters except winning.

You probably aren't the target to these. Not so much dave either, I think he can see that Trump isn't perfect. There are a couple others here though...

I truly think it's funny that MAGA calls conservatives with near perfect voting records RINOs, but their MAGA hero is about as liberal of a Republican we've had elected in any federal office this century.

These threads are hilarious. McCarthy should have keep his word. The vote numbers mean nothing. Alot more wanted him out that voted against it. They are playing it safe. The Democrats falling for it are going to regret it. They should of just not showed up and the Republicans would still be stuck with McCarthy. They must really want to get rid of Biden to played it this way. Now the Republicans will nominate someone who will unite everyone and actually fight back. Protecting Biden is definitely off the table.

You probably aren't the target to these. Not so much dave either, I think he can see that Trump isn't perfect. There are a couple others here though...

I truly think it's funny that MAGA calls conservatives with near perfect voting records RINOs, but their MAGA hero is about as liberal of a Republican we've had elected in any federal office this century.

Nicki Haley isn't getting the nomination. Neither is any of the other candidates you want. DeSantis should have waited. Now all he has accomplished is hurting his future.

Nicki Haley isn't getting the nomination. Neither is any of the other candidates you want. DeSantis should have waited. Now all he has accomplished is hurting his future.

I think we should name Trump speaker. All the libs would have to do is kiss his ass, and they'd get anything passed that they want to.

You can see in the debates who hasn’t gotten the message of the new political landscape because they’re still trying to land one liners. Pence and Christie gave me the deuce chills

I was embarrassed for them. That had to hurt.

Question: What's GOPe?

I think we should name Trump speaker. All the libs would have to do is kiss his ass, and they'd get anything passed that they want to.

You are starting to sound like Sammk. Calm down. Trump isn't going to be the Speaker of the House. Save the tears for when he gets elected as President again.

He's more likely to be speaker.

If idiots who miss the Bush Era keep pouting he could lose. If you vote for Newsome or Harris instead of him then you get what you deserve. No other Republican can beat him. So rooting on far left Judges and Prosecutors to take him out is a pretty dumb.

Trump, Scalise, Jordan, Donalds, and Jeffries have thrown their hats in the ring so far.

Probably Scalise or Donalds will get it. Either way Biden is about to feel some real heat. Shit is definitely getting thrown out there for people to see.

The GOP and "Maga" positions are the same on basically every subject. The only difference is action vs pandering. McCarthy made a bunch of promises and didn't act on them so now he is done.
Also I’m for boys and girls having separate sports and bathroom … oh and a special category for Gaetz and his supporters who haven’t figured out what they are

MAGAs are for pulling boogers out of their nose and covering their faces with Trump sponge.

If idiots who miss the Bush Era keep pouting he could lose. If you vote for Newsome or Harris instead of him then you get what you deserve. No other Republican can beat him. So rooting on far left Judges and Prosecutors to take him out is a pretty dumb.

Not rooting for. It's inevitable. He will be found guilty late in the primary or before the general starts. He won't have the campaign funds. His empire may or may not exist at that point. He has headwinds that no other candidate has faced. His negatives are through the roof, which will cause downfield losses.

Trump is poison to the Republican field.

Also I’m for boys and girls having separate sports and bathroom … oh and a special category for Gaetz and his supporters who haven’t figured out what they are

MAGAs are for pulling boogers out of their nose and covering their faces with Trump sponge.

You're a Democrat pretending you are a Republican. Probably voted for Bernie Sanders. One thing is for sure. You don't like Republicans that fight back.

Not rooting for. It's inevitable. He will be found guilty late in the primary or before the general starts. He won't have the campaign funds. His empire may or may not exist at that point. He has headwinds that no other candidate has faced. His negatives are through the roof, which will cause downfield losses.

Trump is poison to the Republican field.

Now you sound like CountryRoads89.

He might not even make it through the day without being jailed. He just can't keep his yap shut.

Someone please shoot donny in the head
I wasn't a fan of NKOTB......but D. Walhberg was not the worst one of that bunch. Plus, he's not a bad actor either. Why the hate?

XEEIOBQY7QI6LJSTKNK42BNDKM.jpg

You should just post the Lincoln Project x account here. That way they get credit for their Never Trump hot takes.

Yes, I'm a liberal. You've figured me out. Now go do everyone else the Trump team has turned off to the point of not voting for him in the general. I'm still on the fence, either him or Beth Dutton.

• Haha
Reactions: Gunny46

Yes. Trump isn't perfect but he is far better than any other option. Only 1 other Republican in the field I could get excited about and team RDS lies more about him than they do Trump.

Yes. Trump isn't perfect but he is far better than any other option. Only 1 other Republican in the field I could get excited about and team RDS lies more about him than they do Trump.
I’m probably voting Ramaswamy in the Primary at this point. DeSantis has slid to #2.

General, I’ll vote R.

I’m probably voting Ramaswamy in the Primary at this point. DeSantis has slid to #2.

General, I’ll vote R.
Same. He isn't a Republican and he is open about it. He is a libratarian so he is gonna upset some Republicans

He isn't perfect but we need someone who is not afraid to tell the establishment to fuk off.

At this point I am for everyone the establishment tells me to hate

Reactions: roadtrasheer
New report shows Google is already rigging the 2024 election by burying search results for Republican candidates and Independent candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
Will someone help me out here, and compare and contrast the position of the GOP and MAGA on some of the issues (i.e., budget, immigration, national defense, Ukraine, cybersecurity, abortion, inflation fight, energy, crime, alternative lifestyles/wokeness, China, etc.)? Not interested in the Democrats' positions in this post. Want to be able to articulate the GOP and MAGA differences with each other. Thank you.
MAGAs believe things like reason, logic, and reading are sorcery and witchcraft.

I guess I qualify as a garden variety GOP'er so here's what I believe in:

strengthening our border security - at all of our borders
immediately deporting those that are here illegally
re-vamping the automatic citizen clause in the C
fully funding the po-po
tough sentences for drug and human traffickers
breaking up big tech
requiring countries that trade with the US to match our federal min wage
keep abortion as a state issue
cutting down on foreign aide =
putting God back in the schools
keeping our military fully funded....and we can do this by reducing the amount of foreign aide we hand out
responsible spending

I think the MAGAs are for making sure the crayons don't get mixed up in the box.

Congratulations on naming several things the RINOS have ever attempted to accomplish and when Trump actually attempted it they threw a huge fit and assisted the Democrats in fighting him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT