ADVERTISEMENT

Rachel Maddow : 'Well, Virginia does have a border with West Virginia'

bornaneer

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 23, 2014
An MSNBC panel led by Rachel Maddow laughed at and mocked Virginia Republican voters who listed the border and immigration as a top priority during coverage of Super Tuesday.

Jen Psaki, Biden's former White House press secretary, concurred, adding, "Look at some of these exit polls. I live in Virginia. Immigration was the number one issue," as Reid laughed.

Maddow added, "Well, Virginia does have a border with West Virginia," as others on the panel laughed.

News flash to that bot...her show closely resembles broadcast test bar codes.
iu

An MSNBC panel led by Rachel Maddow laughed at and mocked Virginia Republican voters who listed the border and immigration as a top priority during coverage of Super Tuesday.

Jen Psaki, Biden's former White House press secretary, concurred, adding, "Look at some of these exit polls. I live in Virginia. Immigration was the number one issue," as Reid laughed.

Maddow added, "Well, Virginia does have a border with West Virginia," as others on the panel laughed.
Fkin cvnts would never say that shit to my face.

Reactions: Airport
The funniest thing is there are some "men" on here that could probably cozy up and watch these two lesbos shit out their mouths.

Reactions: roadtrasheer

Anyone other than @NYC_Eer still watch Madcow?

The funny/not-so-funny part of this is if you read "State of Emergency" by Patrick Buchanan (a 2006 book) - he very clearly warns about the border crisis and its impact within the NOVA area especially MS-13. Very ironic these dikes are making light of voter concerns 20 years later.

Reactions: roadtrasheer

The funny/not-so-funny part of this is if you read "State of Emergency" by Patrick Buchanan (a 2006 book) - he very clearly warns about the border crisis and its impact within the NOVA area especially MS-13. Very ironic these dikes are making light of voter concerns 20 years later.
Not just making fun off but wanting more of it .

Reactions: DubVeeTexan

You have to laugh at that prepubescent little boy Madcow

This guy is correct...From Leesburg in...that area in northern VA is like being in a Central American country.
I bet Jen Psaki lives in Great Falls or McLean and has zero clue what is going on in the rest of the area. I go to stores and medical office's in inner northern VA. It is hard to communicate with worker's as they can barely speak or understand English.

• Wow
Reactions: moe
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT