ADVERTISEMENT

Panty Boi Gaetz is a genius..

EERs 3:16

Heisman Winner
Oct 17, 2001
Instead of talking about the border, crime, inflation, Biden's corruption, or anything else......we are now talking about the Speaker of the House...

Matt Gaetz...is a real man of genius.

lol....

#pelosigate still had the cool speaker's room until yesterday...

what blackmail did she have on McFail ?

DC_Draino

We were right about Russia collusion being a hoax

We were right about Trump’s perfect phone call to Ukraine

We were right about Covid masks not working

We were right about the vaccines being harmful and ineffective

We were right about 2020 election fraud

We were right about J6 being a Fedsurrection

And guess what?

We’re right about the Ukraine War being instigated by Biden to cover up his family’s corruption and used as a money laundering operation to pay off connected political insiders here and abroad

Oh, and we’re right about funding Neo-Nazis there too

America First is never wrong about the big things - we’re just early

Reactions: 30CAT
F7k7OUJW0AAiU79

Instead of talking about the border, crime, inflation, Biden's corruption, or anything else......we are now talking about the Speaker of the House...

Accountability. You guys bitch about politicians not living up to what they say and you don’t do anything about it. I applaud Gaetz for this move. These fvck heads work for us, consent of the governed, the GOP House was elected to rain in spending. Under McCarthy they’ve refused to do that.

These guys need to wake up and realize the old days of saying shit to get elected and then not being held to what they said are over. You old timers aren’t getting it. Social media changed politics. We see everything now. The majority of America doesn’t get their news from scripted segments on MSM. Those sound bite bits that used to work? They fall flat as shit because my generation and younger ones are actually watching/listening to long form analysis of positions. We’re engaged. You can see in the debates who hasn’t gotten the message of the new political landscape because they’re still trying to land one liners. Pence and Christie gave me the deuce chills.

And yes, crippling or catastrophically altering the whole thing is totally acceptable to us. We’re take short term pain for long term gain. I see you’re using the old tried and true immediacy fear method. It doesn’t work anymore. Trump forever altered the GOP. You guys are no required to back up those alligator mouths with your canary asses or find yourselves primaries by men of proven action. The grift is over and it’s time work or get the fvck out of the way.

You defined the McCarthy problem all by yourself.... all he was doing was talking about the problems and then conceding to drop out Joe. We need people who will make a move and change from talking to doing.

Accountability. You guys bitch about politicians not living up to what they say and you don’t do anything about it. I applaud Gaetz for this move. These fvck heads work for us, consent of the governed, the GOP House was elected to rain in spending. Under McCarthy they’ve refused to do that.

These guys need to wake up and realize the old days of saying shit to get elected and then not being held to what they said are over. You old timers aren’t getting it. Social media changed politics. We see everything now. The majority of America doesn’t get their news from scripted segments on MSM. Those sound bite bits that used to work? They fall flat as shit because my generation and younger ones are actually watching/listening to long form analysis of positions. We’re engaged. You can see in the debates who hasn’t gotten the message of the new political landscape because they’re still trying to land one liners. Pence and Christie gave me the deuce chills.

And yes, crippling or catastrophically altering the whole thing is totally acceptable to us. We’re take short term pain for long term gain. I see you’re using the old tried and true immediacy fear method. It doesn’t work anymore. Trump forever altered the GOP. You guys are no required to back up those alligator mouths with your canary asses or find yourselves primaries by men of proven action. The grift is over and it’s time work or get the fvck out of the way.
Social Media is a cancer and for low IQ individuals.

Speaking of failing, right now we are failing to focus the discussions on what matters most: the failing border policies, inflation, corrupt three initial gov't agencies.....Biden's corruption... Nope instead of dealing with any of that....we're focused in on internal destruction .

You defined the McCarthy problem all by yourself.... all he was doing was talking about the problems and then conceding to drop out Joe. We need people who will make a move and change from talking to doing.
And let's see how this shakes out.....

I think this whole thing is stupid and is fueled by a personal grudge match between Gaetz and McCarthy....

Reactions: Airport
And let's see how this shakes out.....

I think this whole thing is stupid and is fueled by a personal grudge match between Gaetz and McCarthy....
Do tell ...what has McCarthy stood up to since he become speaker ?
Last I checked he has done absolutely nothing but talk ....same old same old ....
I'm more than willing to do with out for awhile to change things for the better.

They had a spending bill that would have met the agreed to targets, but Panty Boy Gaetz was having nothing of it and threw a temper tantrum.

Also under McCarthy we now have the Biden impeachment inquiry...

Was he perfect..no...but then again the only perfect person to ever walk this planet, got nailed to a cross

Reactions: Airport
Social Media is a cancer and for low IQ individuals.

Speaking of failing, right now we are failing to focus the discussions on what matters most: the failing border policies, inflation, corrupt three initial gov't agencies.....Biden's corruption... Nope instead of dealing with any of that....we're focused in on internal destruction .
I’m celebrating the ouster of a RINO. I don’t see them any different than the Dems, so I don’t really see this as internal destruction. I se this as a necessary cleansing. Adopt the MAGA agenda or you’re gone. There is no deal to be made. The old establishment GOPers? As bad for our country as radical Marxists.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
They had a spending bill that would have met the agreed to targets, but Panty Boy Gaetz was having nothing of it and threw a temper tantrum.

Was he perfect..no...but then again the only perfect person to ever walk this planet, got nailed to a cross
Agreed on the only perfect person ..
The spending bill was just a cr and its just short term . Very little help and Ukraine (DC elite) was still getting billions.

The spending bill was just a cr and its just short term . Very little help and Ukraine (DC elite) was still getting billions.
McCarthy would not

I’m celebrating the ouster of a RINO. I don’t see them any different than the Dems, so I don’t really see this as internal destruction. I se this as a necessary cleansing. Adopt the MAGA agenda or you’re gone. There is no deal to be made. The old establishment GOPers? As bad for our country as radical Marxists.
I guess that's the difference between us....while you value conformity and subjection to one school of thought, I value diversity of opinion, open debate, and free thinking.

McCarthy would not
Great, then do a better of explaining what the issues are to the American people...

I guess that's the difference between us....while you value conformity and subjection to one school of thought, I value diversity of opinion, open debate, and free thinking.
You couldn’t have articulated the failure of your line of thinking any better if you’d tried. You value talk. You don’t value action. Pretty simply summed up. This is why the GOPe needs run out of power within the party. You all think that talk means something. Talk leads you to 20 years of ceding ground. Your brand of Republican thinks a win is only giving away 50% of what the other side is trying to take. In my part of the party, we take ground back.

Give an honest look at who you all are in bed with. The Dems support your fight against the MAGA agenda. That ought to tell you something.

You couldn’t have articulated the failure of your line of thinking any better if you’d tried. You value talk. You don’t value action. Pretty simply summed up. This is why the GOPe needs run out of power within the party. You all think that talk means something. Talk leads you to 20 years of ceding ground. Your brand of Republican thinks a win is only giving away 50% of what the other side is trying to take. In my part of the party, we take ground back.

Give an honest look at who you all are in bed with. The Dems support your fight against the MAGA agenda. That ought to tell you something.
I'm against the MAGA agenda? Really? Or am I against moving forward without a well thought out plan of accomplishment and a plan to get the message to the American people. And that's why I view Gaetz as the twit he is.

I'm against the MAGA agenda? Really? Or am I against moving forward without a well thought out plan of accomplishment and a plan to get the message to the American people. And that's why I view Gaetz as the twit he is.
If you’re in any way defending McCarthy, or the actions of the GOPe, you are against the MAGA agenda. You really think the American people have lost site of the border? Of inflation? High energy? Hahahaa ok. Sadly, those are overshadowed by the abortion debate.

There is zero reason we should have given in on Govt. shutting down until the demands are met. The GOPe has zero heart. The most low self esteem individuals on the planet. All they want is to be respected in Washington at their cocktail parties. They want to be respected by the MSM. They’ll cherish the respect of a 100 people to the detriment of a 100 million. Fvck every last one of them. They don’t deserve respect until they fight for what’s needed. The person who commits to that? That’s who deserves to be speaker.

Perhaps for mental midget gubment employees it is difficult to multitask. For most normal people not so much.

Good rant derptard

If you’re in any way defending McCarthy, or the actions of the GOPe, you are against the MAGA agenda. You really think the American people have lost site of the border? Of inflation? High energy? Hahahaa ok. Sadly, those are overshadowed by the abortion debate.

There is zero reason we should have given in on Govt. shutting down until the demands are met. The GOPe has zero heart. The most low self esteem individuals on the planet. All they want is to be respected in Washington at their cocktail parties. They want to be respected by the MSM. They’ll cherish the respect of a 100 people to the detriment of a 100 million. Fvck every last one of them. They don’t deserve respect until they fight for what’s needed. The person who commits to that? That’s who deserves to be speaker.
Ummmm only you're wrong. The GOP lost the narrative on the abortion issue and that's one of the reasons why the mid-terms sucked. Abortion resonates strongly with women and it is far more important to them than the border, the debt, or anything else. Sadly you --and a few other of your ilk-- haven't picked up on that fact.

You're also willfully blind to the realities of the world in which we all live. Your talking points work well in an echo chamber, but not so much when it gets outside of that echo chamber.

Oh and for the next seven or so days --until a new Speaker is elected-- nothing is going to happen...so congrats...you've shut the gov't down.

Cool. Articulate this well thought out plan and message.

Ummmm only you're wrong. The GOP lost the narrative on the abortion issue and that's one of the reasons why the mid-terms sucked. Abortion resonates strongly with women and it is far more important to them than the border, the debt, or anything else. Sadly you --and a few other of your ilk-- haven't picked up on that fact.

You're also willfully blind to the realities of the world in which we all live. Your talking points work well in an echo chamber, but not so much when it gets outside of that echo chamber.

Oh and for the next seven or so days --until a new Speaker is elected-- nothing is going to happen...so congrats...you've shut the gov't down.
I get the impression you think you are smart.

Will someone help me out here, and compare and contrast the position of the GOP and MAGA on some of the issues (i.e., budget, immigration, national defense, Ukraine, cybersecurity, abortion, inflation fight, energy, crime, alternative lifestyles/wokeness, China, etc.)? Not interested in the Democrats' positions in this post. Want to be able to articulate the GOP and MAGA differences with each other. Thank you.

Will someone help me out here, and compare and contrast the position of the GOP and MAGA on some of the issues (i.e., budget, immigration, national defense, Ukraine, cybersecurity, abortion, inflation fight, energy, crime, alternative lifestyles/wokeness, China, etc.)? Not interested in the Democrats' positions in this post. Want to be able to articulate the GOP and MAGA differences with each other. Thank you.
The GOP and "Maga" positions are the same on basically every subject. The only difference is action vs pandering. McCarthy made a bunch of promises and didn't act on them so now he is done.

Will someone help me out here, and compare and contrast the position of the GOP and MAGA on some of the issues (i.e., budget, immigration, national defense, Ukraine, cybersecurity, abortion, inflation fight, energy, crime, alternative lifestyles/wokeness, China, etc.)? Not interested in the Democrats' positions in this post. Want to be able to articulate the GOP and MAGA differences with each other. Thank you.I g

I guess I qualify as a garden variety GOP'er so here's what I believe in:

strengthening our border security - at all of our borders
immediately deporting those that are here illegally
re-vamping the automatic citizen clause in the C
fully funding the po-po
tough sentences for drug and human traffickers
breaking up big tech
requiring countries that trade with the US to match our federal min wage
keep abortion as a state issue
cutting down on foreign aide =
putting God back in the schools
keeping our military fully funded....and we can do this by reducing the amount of foreign aide we hand out
responsible spending

I think the MAGAs are for making sure the crayons don't get mixed up in the box.

Ummmm, I’m not on the abortion train. Not in my top 10 issues for voting. I’m not a religious person and I have a dick. It doesn’t affect me. Personally, I’m pro-life, but I don’t really care either way what the country decides. I was happy SCOTUS killed Row v Wade, as it was finally rightfully decided. I also agree with them kicking it back to the states to decide. The states should referendum vote it and be done with the discussion. But again, I don’t really care.

What echo chamber am I in? I’m a conservative in an overwhelmingly blue state, probably 3rd most reliably blue in the country.

The problem wit my the GOP isn’t Gaetz. It’s the establishment guys still trying to cling to life and their power vs recognizing MAGA populism has taken over. We want to cede zero ground. We want to start talking it back. We don’t want compromise. We want the fight, on every medium, on every topic, on every front, and stop this progressive nonsense cold in its tracks. We have GOPe still trying to make deals.

The left? They don’t make deals.

The GOP and "Maga" positions are the same on basically every subject. The only difference is action vs pandering. McCarthy made a bunch of promises and didn't act on them so now he is done.
Basically this. The MAGA side is also less religiously or morality focused when it comes to lifestyles.

MAGA are more libertarian, a lot of Ron Paul types.

I guess I qualify as a garden variety GOP'er so here's what I believe in:

strengthening our border security - at all of our borders
immediately deporting those that are here illegally
re-vamping the automatic citizen clause in the C
fully funding the po-po
tough sentences for drug and human traffickers
breaking up big tech
requiring countries that trade with the US to match our federal min wage
keep abortion as a state issue
cutting down on foreign aide =
putting God back in the schools
keeping our military fully funded....and we can do this by reducing the amount of foreign aide we hand out
responsible spending

I think the MAGAs are for making sure the crayons don't get mixed up in the box.
So let's pretend you are not a clueless twit who just pukes up bullshit he read on Twitter ..

Name one of those goals listed that McCarthy has actually made progress with?

I already said, MCCarthy is terrible.

My problem is with Gaetz, however. He sided with Democrats to oust the Republican Speaker. Ok, now what? What's the plan? Who's going to replace?

Odds are it will be an even worse Speaker, and that's the problem. Sure, hold people accountable, but back your shit up with a plan. I've kept employees in the past that deserved to be fired, but I couldn't because I didn't have a plan.

There are 3 positions to consider: MAGA, GOP, and Trump. All 3 are different.

MAGA is extreme right with no plan. They have stances on issues, but they don't have a method to get them implemented. They can't communicate essentially anything except Grunt statements, similar to their lord and savior Donald J. Trump. However, their platform is not the same as Trump's.

Trump's stances lately have reverted to his old Democratic ways: Gun control, abortion, pro-union, clot shot, 14 days to stop the spread - He's went severely left in many areas. Since Trump is their lord and savior, MAGA does not see these discrepancies with Trump from their platform. He is a bull in a china shop. He was necessary in 2016. He would've been ok in 2020. He's old news for 2024. He cannot and will not be elected, he can't get to 270.

GOP is very similar to MAGA, but definitely come in a little less drastic in some areas. The difference is that the voters for GOP are looking for someone to fulfill their platform, not somebody to worship.

I already said, MCCarthy is terrible.

My problem is with Gaetz, however. He sided with Democrats to oust the Republican Speaker. Ok, now what? What's the plan? Who's going to replace?

Odds are it will be an even worse Speaker, and that's the problem. Sure, hold people accountable, but back your shit up with a plan. I've kept employees in the past that deserved to be fired, but I couldn't because I didn't have a plan.
Why would it be worse?

McCarthy is not a conservative. Almost everyone in the house is a better option than him. All he did was force people to do what he wanted or they got refunded and primaried. He was horrible and people were scared to go against him because he had done this many times before.

There are 3 positions to consider: MAGA, GOP, and Trump. All 3 are different.

MAGA is extreme right with no plan. They have stances on issues, but they don't have a method to get them implemented. They can't communicate essentially anything except Grunt statements, similar to their lord and savior Donald J. Trump. However, their platform is not the same as Trump's.

Trump's stances lately have reverted to his old Democratic ways: Gun control, abortion, pro-union, clot shot, 14 days to stop the spread - He's went severely left in many areas. Since Trump is their lord and savior, MAGA does not see these discrepancies with Trump from their platform. He is a bull in a china shop. He was necessary in 2016. He would've been ok in 2020. He's old news for 2024. He cannot and will not be elected, he can't get to 270.

GOP is very similar to MAGA, but definitely come in a little less drastic in some areas. The difference is that the voters for GOP are looking for someone to fulfill their platform, not somebody to worship.
This take on Trump is all RDS bullshit and zero fact.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT