ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD No. 20 WVU vs. No. 22 Virginia Tech

Dink and dunk offense thus far.......not impressed. Missed three wide open WR's for big gainers already. VT looks like they have our playbook on defense........

VT picked up a big gain on this one.

jUyGOM7.jpg

D looking good.
How can we not have a decent kicking game (again)? Punter can't kick more than 35 yards? KO out of bounds? You can't have these weaknesses at the level of this competition and expect to win!
Sills is a stud. Jennings looks very good. Grier not yet in sync but getting there.

The official on the top of the screen is taking a yard from us on every single spot he's responsible for. At first I thought maybe cause he was trailing the play, then u see him on replays yelling at our players for pumping their fists to our own sidelines after a good play so I watched him, every play a yard. On Grier's run the announcers finally say I guess they saw his knee come down early, but even still the ball was on the 10 not the 11

muraca...come on man. first half of first game and you have to bring out the officials are out to get us excuse. we have no downfield passing game at the moment and special teams are not as good as Tech's. Long way to go...but excuses...come on lol.

Reactions: spreadoption
It's not an excuse. It's a fact. The same official marked the ball 2 feet to a yard short on multiple occasions, which im sure were all accident and of course, don't affect having to punt or having a first down. It's easy when the player lands near the solid yard markers to judge the accuracy of the spot, and he's taking a full yard often. Ask Michigan what an officials spot means

So far, looks like the same old Holgorsen kind of team - OK but nothing special. Sure to make a lot of dumb mistakes and will find ways to lose when playing a decent team.

No progress from the program again.

VT figuring things out.......I'm waiting to see this awesome QB that transferred in to WVU......right now a redshirt freshman outplaying him.

Okay, big stop it's time to unleash the running attack and see what it can do

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT