ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD No. 20 WVU vs. No. 22 Virginia Tech

Keenan Cummings

Fact Based and Wonderful
Staff
Sep 16, 2007
Does it matter that the game is nine hours away? No, it doesn't. Kickoff is at 7:30 p.m.

One last time with time running out, only a few days left for our deal going that will give you three FREE months to WVSports.com with a one month subscription. That is four months for the price of one and will take you through football season and the new early signing period in football. Interact with hundreds of WVU fans on our premium forum, the Blue Lot, and discuss the opener against Virginia Tech. Why should you give WVSports.com a spin? We break down what makes it the place for WVU fans to behttps://westvirginia.rivals.com/news/why-subscribe-to-wvsports-com-

I really hope we beat their ass, but our performance against Miami and inability to control emotions in recent primetime games has me concerned. Hope im wrong.

Reactions: LAMountaineer
Counting the hours...7 more to go.
Gibbys stack will hopefully cause some
confusion for the turkeys new qb.
Looking for Sills to have a HUGE game

Reactions: Vernon
But the whole staff predicted a WVU win vs one of the best D's in the best conference. So not sure about that, just saying, I know it is a WVU site but hard to believe not 1 staff member picked VT.
Best conference? Lol

I was very close to predicting a VT win but felt WVU may put together a much better game than they have in some recent big games. That wasn't a wish it was playing the odds in rivalry games. If they don't play a great game VT will win by two scores or more.

Best conference? Lol

I was very close to predicting a VT win but felt WVU may put together a much better game than they have in some recent big games. That wasn't a wish it was playing the odds in rivalry games. If they don't play a great game VT will win by two scores or more.

Well according to ESPN they are the best conference, but week 1 was not so good to the ACC, At least you can admit the score thing.

FYI WOWK is running a pregame special right now till 7

Well according to ESPN they are the best conference, but week 1 was not so good to the ACC, At least you can admit the score thing.

FYI WOWK is running a pregame special right now till 7
There's nothing really to admit. We all felt WVU would win and that's why we picked them. I pick against WVU anytime I think they're going to lose, which is several times a year.

Will WVU win the Cheerleading war? I hope ours are hotter than theirs....

Not sure if it's the play calling that's not working or the execution is horrible but something is off

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT