ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD NCAA Tournament: No. 9 West Virginia basketball vs. No. 8 Maryland

Oh...that secondary tournament for the men....not the NCAAs...you are a loser just like they are...

LMAO...never change turdboy.

Now please quit stalking me on a WVU message board since you aren't a fan of WVU...seems kind of stupid that you hang out here all day being a Michigan fan doesnt it?

And really...no one wants you here...with your boring ass posts that make no sense and put us all to sleep.
please forgive me for referring to you as dick head. Moving forward, I'm going with pecker head, pecker head.

• Haha
Reactions: WVUALLEN
please forgive me for referring to you as dick head. Moving forward, I'm going with pecker head, pecker head.
Okay turdboy...whatever you say. I am sure whatever you decide it will completely bore us.

LMAO...what a complete dumbass stalker...

How do I get rid of you?

Last edited:
How do I get rid of you?
use the ignore functionality, pecker head. that's how you do it. do the same thing for the other handful of posters you stalk and reply to on their every post. steeleer, the King, root, CFE, and there's likely others. just wish Vernon would have another $9.99 discounted annual membership, so you can spend more time being a nuisance on the blue lot.

use the ignore functionality, pecker head. that's how you do it. do the same thing for the other handful of posters you stalk and reply to on their every post. steeleer, the King, root, CFE, and there's likely others. just wish Vernon would have another $9.99 discounted annual membership, so you can spend more time being a nuisance on the blue lot.
So obsessed with me....look at this rambling mess.

Even keeps track of what I paid for my BL sub...keeps track of who I respond too...keeps track of the date when old Vern and I talk...yeah...you arent a stalker.

And ignoring isnt getting rid of someone...once again you prove just how low IQ you truly are...

LMAO

Last edited:
How did that workout lmao
Congrats on winning a round 64 game....LMAO...dumbass...only a loser like you would come here to gloat....

Heard spitt was raising a banner for that huge win and might write a book about it...spitt fans truly are the dumbest around.

LMAO

Last edited:
In 5 years under Capel, Pitt has had 4 losing seasons and the high water mark is a First Four team that we smoked on their floor. In the tournament all kinds of cartoony shit can happen, Pitt may win a few more games who knows. So if winning a few games this month results in a Capel extension then I am here for it. Would be similar to how Patrick Ewing masked a shit body of work with a March run that kept him around longer than he should have.

Oh the big 12 is so good. Trash

Both Pitt and WVU beat ISU everytime either played them. Both lost to Xavier away from their respective home courts. If only there was a game we could judge these 2 teams on. Maybe one not played on a neutral court and where the away team won to definitively conclude who the better team is. Wonder if there is a game like that we can find this season?

Both Pitt and WVU beat ISU everytime either played them. Both lost to Xavier away from their respective home courts. If only there was a game we could judge these 2 teams on. Maybe one not played on a neutral court and where the away team won to definitively conclude who the better team is. Wonder if there is a game like that we can find this season?
I dont think he will be back....
🍆

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT