ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD NCAA Tournament: No. 9 West Virginia basketball vs. No. 8 Maryland

Awesome time management. Please retire.

And now on to football season, where our coach is even worse.

Can we scoop up a ref in the transfer portal? Maybe just one that’ll balance a game every now and then?

Nobody can throw away a double digit second half lead better than WVU...
We've managed to do it year after year after year with completely different rosters. It's like some coaches adjust and others just yell at the refs and pout.

Should have figured.....it was the refs....as it is in every WV loss. But I will concede that the out of bounds call should have been reversed and the ball given to wv.

Should have figured.....it was the refs....as it is in every WV loss. But I will concede that the out of bounds call should have been reversed and the ball given to wv.
What time does moo play again? Not even the CBI wanted the turds....Laughable....try playing someone with a pulse next year.

STFU troll bitch.

Not surprised. I hoped I was wrong, but I couldn't logically see how WVU was going anywhere in the big dance even if they got in. Let's use this to build on .... oh wait.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
This team...and coaching was inconsistent...and sloppy all year. Becoming trademark of wvu basketball. Overhyped. Mediocre.

This team...and coaching was inconsistent...and sloppy all year. Becoming trademark of wvu basketball. Overhyped. Mediocre.
I am going to say "a house divided" played a part. No evidence but more intuition.

Our fundamentals were off significantly and execution too inconsistent.

I don't think this team was overhyped at all. They were picked to finish 9th and only finished 8th.

I am going to say "a house divided" played a part. No evidence but more intuition.

Our fundamentals were off significantly and execution too inconsistent.
This team all season went the way of the Stevenson. If he was on they won. Off the lost.

Today 4 of 17

We should have hired Beard. When Ole Miss makes a Final Four before WVU’s next Sweet 16 it will be more apparent.
When Ole Miss makes the final 4 it will be because only 30 teams are left in college sports.

When Ole Miss makes the final 4 it will be because only 30 teams are left in college sports.
Doubt it. He took TT within a minute of a national title. With SEC resources he will probably be a 1 seed within 2 seasons.

Doubt it. He took TT within a minute of a national title. With SEC resources he will probably be a 1 seed within 2 seasons.
TT is nowhere as bad as ole miss in basketball. Only good thing for Beard at an SEC school is he will not be fired for beating on women.

TT is nowhere as bad as ole miss in basketball. Only good thing for Beard at an SEC school is he will not be fired for beating on women.

If you consider what TT was pre-Beard and what Ole Miss is now, not to mention the pay gap between SEC and Big XII athletic departments, plus the SEC’s growing interest in basketball (see the rise of Bama hoops), it’s comparable.

Reactions: SKYHAWKBALL
No, 9 or 10 aren't the same. 9 is a single digit, dick head.
Wow...look everyone....turdboy is a math major now....

Just had to stalk me here too....how do I get rid of this sick freak?

How many points were the turds or michigan behind? Oh thats right...they both failed to make the tournament....they are losers like you.

One number I do know is your fat ass wife tops 500 pounds.

^^^^ dick head is taking this loss worse than any other fan. thinking this is what happens when you run your dick headed lips a little too much. there's always next year, dick head . . . always next year.

^^^^ dick head is taking this loss worse than any other fan. thinking this is what happens when you run your dick headed lips a little too much. there's always next year, dick head . . . always next year.
You didnt answer my question twat....

What time does Michigan or the Herd play in the tournament?

Next year? is that when you 500 pound wife will let you touch her again?

LMAO...oh never change turdboy...

How do I get this sick freak from stalking me on here?

You didnt answer my question twat....

What time does Michigan or the Herd play in the tournament?

Next year? is that when you 500 pound wife will let you touch her again?

LMAO...oh never change turdboy...

How do I get this sick freak from stalking me on here?
Michigan men play tomorrow at noon on ESPN. Michigan women play today at 3 o'clock on ESPN.

Thanks for asking, dick head.

Michigan men play tomorrow at noon on ESPN. Michigan women play today at 3 o'clock on ESPN.

Thanks for asking, dick head.
Oh...that secondary tournament for the men....not the NCAAs...you are a loser just like they are...

LMAO...never change turdboy.

Now please quit stalking me on a WVU message board since you aren't a fan of WVU...seems kind of stupid that you hang out here all day being a Michigan fan doesnt it?

And really...no one wants you here...with your boring ass posts that make no sense and put us all to sleep.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT