ADVERTISEMENT

Justin Amash situation and townhall is interesting

Mueller just disagreed with you. The special council charging the prez with a crime "was not an option we could consider".
Yes... I heard him say that....but many legal people disagree.

lmfao, some intelligent folks in the GOP know that Trump won't be there with his rube army forever and that down the road, just screaming fake news won't eliminate what has actually transpired when it is reviewed during less hysterical times.

Y
and no one cares what they think since they are wrong.
Yes.....and the same goes for you and all the media folks that claimed and continue to claim that Team Trump worked with Russians......Mueller stated today that they could not find sufficient evidence to back that up. While Mueller claims they could not indict a "sitting President"...he could have indicted others on "obstruction" and "collusion" including Don Jr and Kushner.

Mueller just disagreed with you. The special council charging the prez with a crime "was not an option we could consider".

Charging someone with a crime and sa
If you just watched Mueller then you know better now. Charging Trump w/obstruction (or conspiracy) was not an option for Mueller. If you didn't hear his statement, I'm sure you can find it online soon.

Yea, I watched Muller for his final 8 minutes of fame. He basically said that he spent 30 million on an investigation and came up with nothing that could be proven.

The ball is in your court, go for it! Impeach away.

claim that Team Trump worked with Russians
They did but Mueller said today that there wasn't enough evidence for a conspiracy charge. Trump requested the Russians make the email data dump and there's the Trump Tower meeting. At a minimum the Trump Tower meeting was working with the Russians in an attempt to influence the election (with dirt on Hillary). The Trump team is crooked as hell for doing that but no one will be charged with conspiracy so you can relax.

Reactions: countryroads89
They did but Mueller said today that there wasn't enough evidence for a conspiracy charge. Trump requested the Russians make the email data dump and there's the Trump Tower meeting. At a minimum the Trump Tower meeting was working with the Russians in an attempt to influence the election (with dirt on Hillary). The Trump team is crooked as hell for doing that but no one will be charged with conspiracy so you can relax.

Please, if you want me to take you serious, you have to get away from this narrative. Trump joking about asking the Russians on national TV is not proof of anything except for a pretty good troll of HRC. The Don Jr. meeting is a nothing burger.

I stay relaxed.....but....if there is insufficient evidence.......not guilty as charged by you.

Please, if you want me to take you serious, you have to get away from this narrative. Trump joking about asking the Russians on national TV is not proof of anything except for a pretty good troll of HRC. The Don Jr. meeting is a nothing burger.
LOL thanks counselor.

There's also insufficient evidence to support that Trump knows where Jimmy Hoffa is buried. Shall Congress investigate that too?

What? You gave me your shithouse legal opinion (nonsense). What is there to comment on that I haven't already addressed many times? Rehashing the entire investigation doesn't interest me. Say something interesting and I might comment.

Muller just spent 10 minutes and offered nothing new. He said his work stands on its own. I agree with that, although I want to see how the whole thing started. Legal scholars disagree on how he is interpreting the authority of the SC, many believe that he could have stated that Trump committed a crime, but he could not charge him. That happens every day in America!

Sometimes the SC gets it wrong. Do you remember the Scooter Libby conviction?

Muller just spent 10 minutes and offered nothing new. He said his work stands on its own. I agree with that, although I want to see how the whole thing started. Legal scholars disagree on how he is interpreting the authority of the SC, many believe that he could have stated that Trump committed a crime, but he could not charge him. That happens every day in America!

Mueller addressed that in his statement. He stated he would not prosecute based on DOJ policy and he would not accuse without the POTUS having a legal recourse (court trial to defend himself) based on courtesy and professional ethics.

Reactions: mule_eer

Mueller addressed that in his statement. He stated he would not prosecute based on DOJ policy and he would not accuse without the POTUS having a legal recourse (court trial to defend himself) based on courtesy and professional ethics.

LOL

That in itself is what legal scholars are debating. If he found that Trump was an agent of the Putin, what would this report look like? Would he say the same thing?

Yes. It is Congress’ job to take it from there.

You keep saying that like we are Congress. Your tribe has the majority, tell them. Otherwise, shut up about it. You sound just like a nagging overweight how. A racist one at that. A racist one that lies about the color of their skin.

The OLC charge ruling said "should not" charge....NOT......"could not " charge.

many believe that he could have stated that Trump committed a crime, but he could not charge him. That happens every day in America!
If you'd read the Mueller report or any reporting since, you'd know that Mueller thought it unfair to accuse Trump of a crime with Trump having no way to respond to it or defend himself other than Tweeter.

Reactions: countryroads89
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT