ADVERTISEMENT

Justin Amash situation and townhall is interesting

You haven't read their platform?
zykgNf.gif

Reactions: mule_eer
You should try following current events, you might learn something. This Amash feller is pointing to the obstruction of justice portion of the Mueller report and he thinks it shines a dim light on Lyin' (and Obstructin') Trump. Many people agree with him.

And many believe Trump did not obstruct justice...actually, the guy who spent 30 million plus did not come to that conclusion, but if you type the report into an Enigma Machine, it comes out Orange Man Bad!

You should try following current events, you might learn something. This Amash feller is pointing to the obstruction of justice portion of the Mueller report and he thinks it shines a dim light on Lyin' (and Obstructin') Trump. Many people agree with him.

I've read his two tweetstorms. There was no substance in any of it except Orange man bad.

The GOP had 21 Presidential candidates in 2016, all of them except Cruz and Trump were/are sane, and the GOP picked the absolute worst and most incompetent candidate of all of them and you want to try an insult about Hillary? LMAO!

But none would've beaten Hillbag. They couldn't play her game and win. Trump changed the game.

Ummm, yeah, he did. You obviously didn’t read the report and fell for Barr’s false narrative.

I will never read the report, its a political hit job, but he never made a determination on obstruction, and he was supposed to do just that! The fact that one of his instances of obstruction was Trump tweeting to the Russians to release Clinton's emails is all I need to know about it.

If Trump obstructed justice, then Biden and Bernie need a special council starting last year as there is far more proof of illegal activity than anything Trump has done in relation to using politics to gain an advantage.

But none would've beaten Hillbag. They couldn't play her game and win. Trump changed the game.

Most wouldn't. But Kasich I think could have won PA and Michigan. The problem is turnout with him. Would he have drawn the turnout that Trump did. He has the personality to beat her, but there's no doubt that Trump's personality played well with the Blue Dogs in those states, as he actually spoke to them about their concerns.

Hillary was just a shit shit shit candidate against a strong personality.

Most wouldn't. But Kasich I think could have won PA and Michigan. The problem is turnout with him. Would he have drawn the turnout that Trump did. He has the personality to beat her, but there's no doubt that Trump's personality played well with the Blue Dogs in those states, as he actually spoke to them about their concerns.

Hillary was just a shit shit shit candidate against a strong personality.
I think Hillary being a historically bad candidate and so unlikable is really underrated reason for 2016

Reactions: WVUCOOPER
And many believe Trump did not obstruct justice...actually, the guy who spent 30 million plus did not come to that conclusion, but if you type the report into an Enigma Machine, it comes out Orange Man Bad!
Mueller provided evidence of obstruction for Congress to evaluate. Of course you're aware that Mueller could not charge Trump with obstruction of justice.

You don't read very well but you're a Trump bootlicker so of course you're going to defend him no matter what he's done or what anyone says.

Amash claims:
  • Trump promised pardons
  • Russian collusion occurred
  • Barr committed perjury
None of those things are true. He's just another TDS victim, like you.

Mueller provided evidence of obstruction for Congress to evaluate. Of course you're aware that Mueller could not charge Trump with obstruction of justice.

He was to write an opinion on obstruction, that was his job, he did not. Same with collusion, if he found collusion, he could not charge him with a crime but he was to write an opinion that if the campaign broke the law, it would allow the legal remedy to begin (whatever that would be).

If he could state that there was not collusion, could the same be true with objection? How are they any different?

He was to write an opinion on obstruction, that was his job, he did not. Same with collusion, if he found collusion, he could not charge him with a crime but he was to write an opinion that if the campaign broke the law, it would allow the legal remedy to begin (whatever that would be).

If he could state that there was not collusion, could the same be true with objection? How are they any different?
Why do you keep talking about this "political hit job"? You've got it all figured out.

It's very easy to check it out. You and your ilk base everything on your ideology.....while I use common sense and intuition. I was correct and you were wrong. And to show that I follow that method......Biden will beat Trump if both are the choices and it won't be close.

but you sure like talking about something you know nothing of. Trump hasn't read it either so you're in good company.

So you are going with the argument, if you did not read it, you can't have an opinion? How could you read it and come to a different conclusion of so many attorneys that disagree with you? Do you really believe that Trump obstructed justice and Congress is sitting on this? For what reason?

I do agree that Congress should have read the ACA, and the Muller report. On both instances, less then two members of congress read the unreacted Muller report and ZERO read the ACA prior to voting on it!

Why do you keep talking about this "political hit job"? You've got it all figured out.

My opinion is the entire Russian Collusion narrative was a political smear campaign that went too far. That's my opinion and hopefully we will find out how the whole thing started. If proven otherwise, I will admit I was wrong!

What attorneys?
Trump would have been charged with obstruction were he not president, hundreds of former federal prosecutors assert
https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...946a1a-7006-11e9-9f06-5fc2ee80027a_story.html

You are better than this! If Trump were not President he could not have committed those crimes...agree? (joking)

It's stuff like this I try to get away from. Just another opinion piece, I will go back to if there was OOJ, Congress would already be in impeachment mode...it really is that simple.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT