ADVERTISEMENT

Justin Amash situation and townhall is interesting

WVUBRU

All-American
Aug 7, 2001
Not a fan of the guy. Will never support a Tea Partier. I do admire and welcome his coming out against Trump with his honest evaluation of the Mueller report and Barr's handling and the country needs more of it, regardless of their political ideology.

There are too may clips of his townhall to post and maybe someone else will do it if people that care are too lazy to look it up themselves. But he is not backing down and is going to his constituents with his political beliefs and his morals. And he is receiving a standing ovation and overall great support.

This country is so thirsty for politicians that are honest while recognizing right vs. wrong instead of the power plays of those with nothing but an agenda. Personally I believe in most areas of the country, an individual that shows these qualities and are true to themselves will receive public support in great numbers. We need presidential candidates to also reflect these type of behaviors. But I said that on this board in 2008 with Obama and even though I believe he tried at some level, he failed at it. However, I am a pollyanna and will hope for it again.

Not a fan of the guy. Will never support a Tea Partier. I do admire and welcome his coming out against Trump with his honest evaluation of the Mueller report and Barr's handling and the country needs more of it, regardless of their political ideology.

There are too may clips of his townhall to post and maybe someone else will do it if people that care are too lazy to look it up themselves. But he is not backing down and is going to his constituents with his political beliefs and his morals. And he is receiving a standing ovation and overall great support.

This country is so thirsty for politicians that are honest while recognizing right vs. wrong instead of the power plays of those with nothing but an agenda. Personally I believe in most areas of the country, an individual that shows these qualities and are true to themselves will receive public support in great numbers. We need a presidential candidates to also reflect these type of behaviors. But I said that on this board in 2008 with Obama and even though I believe he tried at some level, he failed at it. However, I am a pollyanna and will hope for it again.
He bashed Trump so he is a hero to Trump haters. End of story

Reactions: mneilmont

This country is so thirsty for politicians that are honest while recognizing right vs. wrong instead of the power plays of those with nothing but an agenda. Personally I believe in most areas of the country, an individual that shows these qualities and are true to themselves will receive public support in great numbers. We need presidential candidates to also reflect these type of behaviors. But I said that on this board in 2008 with Obama and even though I believe he tried at some level, he failed at it. However, I am a pollyanna and will hope for it again.
And yet Dummycrats fear the public if they begin impeachment proceedings? Ridiculous.

Reactions: WVUBRU

I'm really surprised more tea partiers, especially the freedom caucus aren't bashing Biff for his lack of fiscal control. They were all about reducing govt $ footprint and they voted Biff in. He is their guy. He immedialely topped Obama's annual budget by 10% without blinking and there's currently no change in that trajectory.

I'm really surprised more tea partiers, especially the freedom caucus aren't bashing Biff for his lack of fiscal control. They were all about reducing govt $ footprint and they voted Biff in. He is their guy. He immedialely topped Obama's annual budget by 10% without blinking and there's currently no change in that trajectory.

The left is doing the bashing for us, we really don't need to do anything.

As anyone with a lick of common sense during the n0bama years knows, the tea party was anti Obama and not remotely interested in fiscal responsibility or anything else they whined about. There are a handful that truly believed, but the mob silences them. Kudos to Sanford, Amash.

Reactions: bamaEER
He bashed Trump so he is a hero to Trump haters. End of story
lmfao, this is what is hilarious about your tribe, it is never the "End of Story" in politics. "You voted for Hillbag" lol, what a burn from Donnies lil boy.

The left is doing the bashing for us, we really don't need to do anything.
pfffft_cap.jpg

Good point but I'm not surprised. Tea Partiers are nothing more than a cowardly republican. Most are in the big pile of deplorables and are Trump enablers.

True fiscal conservatives (which most tea partiers are not) are sporadic in speaking out. There are a few.

Not surprising you are so shallow. My opinion stated in my post is not targeted to your type. You are solid in the 30% of morons that support party over the country by your anti-American acts. End of story.
My response was dead on target. We both know it.

My response was dead on target. We both know it.
For some but that isn't the point of my post. As I said, you are shallow and can't comprehend. You only think one way with that closed and stubborn mind.

I cut through the BS and make the point. Had Amash not bashed trump you never start this thread. Denial is dishonest.
Hence is why I started the thread and the words I used.

Your ignorant point is made. Let grown ups talk about it if they wish.

I cut through the BS and make the point. Had Amash not bashed trump you never start this thread. Denial is dishonest.
Did he really bash Trump? Seems to me he read the report and is speaking his mind like a congressman should. I don't see how that is bashing.
Now time for the childish playground bully response

Reactions: WVUBRU and moe
He pretended to vote for a fictional character over the President he is 1,000% in lock step with. :joy::joy::joy:

You won't find many posts of me directly defending Trump. It's mostly whacking you fool libs for the stupidity you fall for. I hate the tariffs, I was ok with the tax plan, but hate he hasn't done more to try to kill spending. I do, however, want controlled borders, limited immigration, and know who the heck is in our country. He's not done terrible, but not great.

He ranks above W to me, but far below Reagan. I'll give him a C+ right now, it can move higher in his second term.

Trump is stupid on the tariffs.

It doesn't change that McClatchy is trash.

Always conflating revenue with spending. Revenue is flat to slightly up with the tax cuts. Spending is out of control.

This is reasonable. Spending right now is the problem.

As anyone with a lick of common sense during the n0bama years knows, the tea party was anti Obama and not remotely interested in fiscal responsibility or anything else they whined about. There are a handful that truly believed, but the mob silences them. Kudos to Sanford, Amash.

The Tea Party was hijacked by the religious right during the Obama years. Sure they may be low taxes, but that's about it when it comes to Libertarian principles.

Reactions: WVUCOOPER
:joy::joy::joy:

The fact you still try to hide it makes it so much better

chefskiss.emoji

Did he really bash Trump? Seems to me he read the report and is speaking his mind like a congressman should. I don't see how that is bashing.
Now time for the childish playground bully response
The Repubs are butthurt that this guy broke ranks and told the truth and you won't see any of them calling him out on the substance of his remarks. The truth hurts.

Reactions: WVUCOOPER
The Tea Party was hijacked by the religious right during the Obama years. Sure they may be low taxes, but that's about it when it comes to Libertarian principles.
Wild guess but I bet the next election is the most libratarian election in history.

You voted for Hillbag. Sit down.

The GOP had 21 Presidential candidates in 2016, all of them except Cruz and Trump were/are sane, and the GOP picked the absolute worst and most incompetent candidate of all of them and you want to try an insult about Hillary? LMAO!

Reactions: bamaEER
What substance?
You should try following current events, you might learn something. This Amash feller is pointing to the obstruction of justice portion of the Mueller report and he thinks it shines a dim light on Lyin' (and Obstructin') Trump. Many people agree with him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT