ADVERTISEMENT

Title IX

Muskets

All-Conference
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
I am not a normal poster here. And this isn't really that off topic wrt WVU sports, but I didn't want to mire down the blue lot with a lot of political flaming either way.

However, with Biden's new definitions for Title IX, other than the obvious men competing as women argument, what are the other repercussions, Like when it comes to scholarship equity? Half the football team will claim a women's scholarship based on their gender claims. (And privacy could protect the ones that put it down on paper). Scholarship equity and title IX, for that matter, becomes moot?

And Sorry if already discussed. I didn't want to wade through all the stuff to see.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
I am not a normal poster here. And this isn't really that off topic wrt WVU sports, but I didn't want to mire down the blue lot with a lot of political flaming either way.

However, with Biden's new definitions for Title IX, other than the obvious men competing as women argument, what are the other repercussions, Like when it comes to scholarship equity? Half the football team will claim a women's scholarship based on their gender claims. (And privacy could protect the ones that put it down on paper). Scholarship equity and title IX, for that matter, becomes moot?

And Sorry if already discussed. I didn't want to wade through all the stuff to see.
Can't make this stuff up ....

I haven’t actually read the updates. I’m assuming they added trans specifically called out in Title IX?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT