ADVERTISEMENT

Biden...Liar in Chief

bornaneer

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 23, 2014
  • Earlier this week, Biden claimed he was the "first" person in his family to "go to college," while speaking in Wisconsin.
    "I, like an awful lot of people in this audience, was the first in my family to go to college," Biden told the crowd. However, less than two years ago, during a speech in Pennsylvania, Biden told an audience his grandfather played college football. In the statement, he said his "Grandfather Finnegan" was an "all-American football player" at Santa Clara.
  • Biden said he graduated "in the top half" of his class while berating a reporter on the campaign trail. "I think I have a much higher IQ than you do, I suspect," Biden told the reporter in New Hampshire at the time. "I went to law school on a full academic scholarship, the only one in my class to have a full academic scholarship. "In the first year of law school, I decided I didn't want to be in law school and ended up in the bottom two-thirds of my class," he said. "And then I decided to stay, went back to law school and, in fact, ended up in the top half of my class." He later admitted that he graduated 76th in a class of 85.
  • "I graduated from the University of Delaware with a double major in history and political science," he said. "My reference to degrees at the Claremont event was intended to refer to these majors. I said 'three' and should have said 'two.'"
    Biden actually received a single bachelor's degree in history and political science.
  • Biden said as vice president, he arranged for his uncle to be presented a Purple Heart that he was owed and never received. His uncle died in 1999, long before Biden was vice president.
  • Biden lied last year about his house burning down. "I don’t want to compare difficulties, but we have a little sense, Jill and I, of what it was like to lose a home," Biden said. A 2004 report from The Associated Press, archived by LexisNexis, said lightning struck the Bidens’ home and started a "small fire that was contained to the kitchen."

• Wow
Reactions: moe
  • Earlier this week, Biden claimed he was the "first" person in his family to "go to college," while speaking in Wisconsin.
    "I, like an awful lot of people in this audience, was the first in my family to go to college," Biden told the crowd. However, less than two years ago, during a speech in Pennsylvania, Biden told an audience his grandfather played college football. In the statement, he said his "Grandfather Finnegan" was an "all-American football player" at Santa Clara.
  • Biden said he graduated "in the top half" of his class while berating a reporter on the campaign trail. "I think I have a much higher IQ than you do, I suspect," Biden told the reporter in New Hampshire at the time. "I went to law school on a full academic scholarship, the only one in my class to have a full academic scholarship. "In the first year of law school, I decided I didn't want to be in law school and ended up in the bottom two-thirds of my class," he said. "And then I decided to stay, went back to law school and, in fact, ended up in the top half of my class." He later admitted that he graduated 76th in a class of 85.
  • "I graduated from the University of Delaware with a double major in history and political science," he said. "My reference to degrees at the Claremont event was intended to refer to these majors. I said 'three' and should have said 'two.'"
    Biden actually received a single bachelor's degree in history and political science.
  • Biden said as vice president, he arranged for his uncle to be presented a Purple Heart that he was owed and never received. His uncle died in 1999, long before Biden was vice president.
  • Biden lied last year about his house burning down. "I don’t want to compare difficulties, but we have a little sense, Jill and I, of what it was like to lose a home," Biden said. A 2004 report from The Associated Press, archived by LexisNexis, said lightning struck the Bidens’ home and started a "small fire that was contained to the kitchen."
You shouldn't make fun of a feeble old man who's favorite uncle died while piloting an Army plane during WW2 that was shot down in a Sri Lanka jungle and whose body was finally eaten by cannibals ....

You shouldn't make fun of a feeble old man who's favorite uncle died while piloting an Army plane during WW2 that was shot down in a Sri Lanka jungle and whose body was finally eaten by cannibals ....
Yes I was wrong for pointing out what a liar Biden is...but the plane crashed into the sea...three aboard went down inside the plane and one guy was pulled from the water and survived.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT