ADVERTISEMENT

I doubt Elon could fix our football program. nm

I must admit, as a lifelong WVU fan, I am embarrassed by some of my fellow Mountaineer fans. I didn't think anyone could top douchebag dave, but this new guy certainly gives him a run for his money.
Yes, the new guy is definitely a bigger douche than dave, albeit it's close. He basically ruined their free board. I was one of the rock stars over there, once that drove the conversation, and even authored a stunning 65 page long thread with over 2,600 comments. Of course, this new douche ruined the top thread of all time, and even narked to the moderators to have the thread locked. He's such a nuisance, a couple of the HOF posters over there retired from posting on that forum, and shortly thereafter, the forum basically has gone dead. It's basically a dumbass named tbone61 WVUALLEN who waits in the weeds for one of the mods to post a free article, and he's quick to be the first responder to said thread. Usually an idiotic thread, but that's really all they have left. Allen, the troll, and a few other rejects, like the douchebag that chimes in on occasion here.

After we HOF posters retired, rootmaster remained in order to have one poster that could stay on board and speak the truth. Boy do they hate him, but for sure, they have to respect him.

Reactions: Lilly LivEER
Selective memory at work.

I told him to be at the capital building Monday at 5. He told me no, “today”, well being that I work on the Oak Hill area and my wife was meeting me at the MacCorkle House (in Fayetteville) and that with him knowing for almost 3 years where I worked, what I drove at the time and had all that time to full fill his threat to stick both his diplomas up my rear, why would I waste my time. He ranted and threatened and I called his bluff and for 3 years, he never showed. I ran away? What a joke. He was never there like he never showed up to the office on Dixie street in Charleston. FOR THREE YEARS.

That would be 52 weeks times 5 days a week time 3 years. So he was within 3 city blocks of me for 780 days and never showed up. 780 times vs 1 time.

Whatever.
Good Lord, how many years has this cat fight been going on ?? And why do either one of you think anyone here cares about it ?? Classic case of one guy being afraid and the other one being glad of it. Both of you need to grow a set of balls and either meet up and settle your differences or shut up about it.

Reactions: Humptod
That’s right, and it was up for sale 2-3 years ago, so who knows what they call it now.
They call it the Morris Harvey house. I was just by there 10 days ago. Place is very nice. I would have bought it had I had the money to do so. That, and the freaks that took over the town weren't there. Place has been turned into a liberal palace over the last 1-2 decades, and is only getting worse. My brother actually tried to get me to retire and live in my parents old house, and I told him I wouldn't live there if he paid me $10,000/month. It's actually kind of sad. Used to be a town full of rednecks, but all those people moved in from the North and took over the town, just like the carpet baggers did with coal many years back. I left a funeral at the Baptist Church and right down on the corner is a relatively new pub/restaurant, and they were flying the rainbow flat, and advertising a drag show for later that evening. Needless to say, I kept driving and drove to Smithers to get me an Al Burger and returned to the Glen Ferris Inn.

https://www.morrisharveyhouse.com/

Good Lord, how many years has this cat fight been going on ?? And why do either one of you think anyone here cares about it ?? Classic case of one guy being afraid and the other one being glad of it. Both of you need to grow a set of balls and either meet up and settle your differences or shut up about it.
I took the coward's challenge head-on, and he ran away when I called his bluff. It's that simple. He's now trying to recreate history, and it's hilarious to watch him post a novel about what he has trumped-up in his weak mind. He's an embarrassment to your fan base, but admittedly not as bad as FatTrannyForever, my other stalker.

I took the coward's challenge head-on, and he ran away when I called his bluff. It's that simple. He's now trying to recreate history, and it's hilarious to watch him post a novel about what he has trumped-up in his weak mind. He's an embarrassment to your fan base, but admittedly not as bad as FatTrannyForever, my other stalker.
I will fight you cocksucker....how long do I have to wait?

I continue to see, "Ignored Member," after almost all of my posts. Is this fat slob still following me around? Read this slowly, you fat piece of sh!t and sissy band member:

I don't read any of your posts.

I continue to see, "Ignored Member," after almost all of my posts. Is this fat slob still following me around? Read this slowly, you fat piece of sh!t and sissy band member:

I don't read any of your posts.
He's still mouthing off requesting a fight with you. Wants you to name a time and place.

I would like to watch it. (not the fight itself, but that lard ass trying to get up off the ground after you deck him).

Are there any local crane services in the Charleston area? would need minimum tow weight of 450 lbs.

He's still mouthing off requesting a fight with you. Wants you to name a time and place.

I would like to watch it. (not the fight itself, but that lard ass trying to get up off the ground after you deck him).

Are there any local crane services in the Charleston area? would need minimum tow weight of 450 lbs.
Ha ha, that's hilarious. The fat slob/former horn blower is now an internet tough guy? Yeah, he'd show up, just like Coach Pestsider did. LOLOLOLOL

LMAO....3 straight posts about me...

Nice to see cocksucker is a pussy and won't name a time to for me to kick his ass.

One punch to make him bleed....second punch to knock him out.

Horatio Hornblower is still stalking me, I see. Do you remember when you bragged on Facebook about having overcome your suicidal tendencies? I do. No need to answer this question, though, as I won't ever read your posts again, loser. What a fat weakling. LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Horatio Hornblower is still stalking me, I see. Do you remember when you bragged on Facebook about having overcome your suicidal tendencies? I do. No need to answer this question, though, as I won't ever read your posts again, loser. What a fat weakling. LOLOLOLOLOLOL
LMAO....

I have WVUFF on ingnore but will post about him all day.

I love it!

And for every one else....he has no idea about my FB page...I love the fact that he claims to know it...shows how ****ing low IQ he really is....LMAO

So...when do you want me to kick your ass?

Last edited:
Lilly, Brown seems a decent fellow but the defections have to be a concern not sure why everybody wants out of Morgantown.
Tonycried2, I was talking to a young wvu basketball fan the other night. I asked why Oscar Tshiebwe left wvu. She matter of factly answered me, "He didn't like being yelled at." I thought I was going to die laughing. Soooo, I guess these defectors just don't have what it takes to make it......at wvu, anyway.

Tonycried2, I was talking to a young wvu basketball fan the other night. I asked why Oscar Tshiebwe left wvu. She matter of factly answered me, "He didn't like being yelled at." I thought I was going to die laughing. Soooo, I guess these defectors just don't have what it takes to make it......at wvu, anyway.
I wouldn't like Bob's sarcastic ass berating me either, looks like the WVU hoop roster almost turned over again this year. I think Huggy's methods are just outdated and he needs to go find a rocking chair and a jug!

I wouldn't like Bob's sarcastic ass berating me either, looks like the WVU hoop roster almost turned over again this year. I think Huggy's methods are just outdated and he needs to go find a rocking chair and a jug!
I think all of us could use a change, to be honest.

LMAO at moo fans talking about what it takes to be successful in hoops....

What...one NCAA appearance in the last 80 years and it was WVU that thumped your little brother ass out of the tournament....but by all means....please continue to give us your expert opinions about WVU hoops...

What was moo's record this year? Enjoy the Sun Belt...LMAO

Reactions: CAK125
Yeah today's college athletes are soft, momma crying, pussy wannabes...so update your attitude Bob...more panic rooms, teddy bears, game rooms and political correctness! Don't demand excellence Bob. Accept the new way...mediocrity for all and participation trophies win or lose!!!

Reactions: CAK125
Yeah today's college athletes are soft, momma crying, pussy wannabes...so update your attitude Bob...more panic rooms, teddy bears, game rooms and political correctness! Don't demand excellence Bob. Accept the new way...mediocrity for all and participation trophies win or lose!!!
Sort of makes you wonder how Coach K and other good coaches do it year after year, doesn't it?

he's just never been caught...I don't recall WVU being placed there for cheating so what's your point?
My point is that your lame a$$ excuse isn't provable. Your straw man argument is weak, too, as your idol hasn't been caught cheating at WVU, but his dirty U.C. program was exposed because the Cincinnati media wasn't made up of nothing but fanboys. Catlett was nailed there, too. Someday you'll realize that virtually all of them cheat, and it is lame to bury your head in the sand, and fall back on the trumped-up excuse that WVU isn't as good as another program because only the other program cheats.

Cockgobbling little kids now too. Good to see you are going places.

• Haha
Reactions: WVUFanForever
You need to grow up, dave.
This coming from an asshat who has spent 15 years on here trying to talk shit and created alt just to have someone agree with you. Now you are mad because someone told you to shove it up your ass.

Fuk you telling anyone to grow up you little twat.

• Haha
Reactions: WVUFanForever
This coming from an asshat who has spent 15 years on here trying to talk shit and created alt just to have someone agree with you. Now you are mad because someone told you to shove it up your ass.

Fuk you telling anyone to grow up you little twat.
Grow up

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT