ADVERTISEMENT

I doubt Elon could fix our football program. nm

Lilly, Brown seems a decent fellow but the defections have to be a concern not sure why everybody wants out of Morgantown.
Defections are a problem everywhere. A few have hurt but many left via encouragement. We have picked up a few too.

Who was encouraged to leave?
That's always the excuse amongst supposed WVU fans. Player wasn't that good, we have better players to replace, we told him to leave, etc., etc. Only encouragement I see these days in Morgantown, are the woke coaches and athletic department encouraging players to leave, due to their woken philosophies. Football program went on a downward spiral the day Coach Kneel Brown led the local BLM parade, only to be topped by putting the terrorist patch on their helmets.

Who was encouraged to leave?
I would think last year’s signal caller was encouraged to do so. Plus if in conversations with the staff, with a player (who is 4 or 5 on the depth chart) would ask straight up if he will ever see the field and the coach was honest, then I would classify that as well.

Of course you don't because you're the most delusional WVU fan ever born. Stay in your lane, as Root is an objective WVU fan, and he'll tell you like it is, but you won't like it.
Gotta love retards sticking together....LMAO...

You seem to know what you are talking about. I'm shocked.
He is taking lessons for queenie coal from what I understand.

queenie goes up to Columbus each Friday night and 'preps' the football team....if you get my drift. He tells the team to call him coach urban.

Reason we call them the suckeyes.

So you're making it up.
So nice that the king of nothing likes everything you post, it’s just like greg and all his family members and friends never left.

“I would think …” and “if in conversation with staff” sure sounds more like opinion than etched in stone.

Are you that desperate to stir things up?

Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
So nice that the king of nothing likes everything you post, it’s just like greg and all his family members and friends never left.

“I would think …” and “if in conversation with staff” sure sounds more like opinion than etched in stone.

well hey...he IS the master of roots...and all that that entails

Fvck you, coward. Just name the place and time again, so that you can chicken out again, pvssy.

Reactions: Rootmaster
I see that WVUTrannyForever continues to follow me around. She must have been fired/laid off from her menial auto parts job...LOL at fatso with no life.

Fvck you, coward. Just name the place and time again, so that you can chicken out again, pvssy.
I see that WVUTrannyForever continues to follow me around. She must have been fired/laid off from her menial auto parts job...LOL at fatso with no life.
The suckeye fan that lives on a WVU board wanting to fight others is saying others have no life...

I wish you could make this shit up.

LMAO!

I smell something.......that vaguely familiar body odor/dingleberry scent......someone must have made an appearance

I smell something.......that vaguely familiar body odor/dingleberry scent......someone must have made an appearance
It could be on ignore for 10 years, but would still follow me around. It needs its a$$ kicked, and hopes that I never find out the store in which it fetches auto parts for $8.00/hour.

It could be on ignore for 10 years, but would still follow me around. It needs its a$$ kicked, and hopes that I never find out the store in which it fetches auto parts for $8.00/hour.
You up to kicking it? Anytime cocksucker.....but I doubt you will...You are such a pussy my words here hurt you....it's why you have me on ignore right? LMAO

You up to kicking it? Anytime cocksucker.....but I doubt you will...You are such a pussy my words here hurt you....it's why you have me on ignore right? LMAO
WVU, you are in for a long wait, full of rants and excuses. I saw where he replied to one of my posts, but having him on ignore helps to avoid reading posts from a 10 year old throwing a tantrum in the toy aisle in Walmart.

He, Root and Bucky are just here to stir the pot and later brag to themselves about how mad they think they make WVU fans. Some kids want to grow up to be a doctor, fireman, astronaut, etc, but these throwbacks think trolling an internet message board trying to be a Billy-Bad-Butt is they’re lifelong goal. What a waste of time they are. Just ignore them.

Reactions: WVUFanForever
WVU, you are in for a long wait, full of rants and excuses. I saw where he replied to one of my posts, but having him on ignore helps to avoid reading posts from a 10 year old throwing a tantrum in the toy aisle in Walmart.

He, Root and Bucky are just here to stir the pot and later brag to themselves about how mad they think they make WVU fans. Some kids want to grow up to be a doctor, fireman, astronaut, etc, but these throwbacks think trolling an internet message board trying to be a Billy-Bad-Butt is they’re lifelong goal. What a waste of time they are. Just ignore them.
"Billy-Bad-Butt" means a whole lot coming from a coward who begged me to meet you, then ran away when I called your bluff. I laugh at you every single day, jellyfish.

"Billy-Bad-Butt" means a whole lot coming from a coward who begged me to meet you, then ran away when I called your bluff. I laugh at you every single day, jellyfish.
I will meet you and kick your ass....just waiting.

I see that WVUTrannyForever continues to stalk me. Tranny is not only fat and useless, but also can't read. My signature makes it clear to it that I don't read its posts, but it continues to stalk me, anyway. No bigger loser than this c0ck-sucking fat tranny. It's being ignored by multiple posters, but won't take the hint that it's universally hated, even by other WVU fans. You have to laugh at this desperate p.o.s. LOL

I see that WVUTrannyForever continues to stalk me. Tranny is not only fat and useless, but also can't read. My signature makes it clear to it that I don't read its posts, but it continues to stalk me, anyway. No bigger loser than this c0ck-sucking fat tranny. It's being ignored by multiple posters, but won't take the hint that it's universally hated, even by other WVU fans. You have to laugh at this desperate p.o.s. LOL
I will meet you and kick your ass....just waiting for you to name the place.

On ignore but still living rent free in the gloryhole cocksucker's head....look at that rant.

Come say hello on the BL? LMAO...you can't...Vernon banned your cocksucking ass.

LMAO!

Fat TrannyForever still stalking because its the biggest loser on Earth. Even other WVU fans hate this b!tch...LOL.

Reactions: Rootmaster
Fat TrannyForever still stalking because its the biggest loser on Earth. Even other WVU fans hate this b!tch...LOL.
Surprised the Fat Slob still posts on this site. Nobody, and I mean nobody pays him any attention. Far & away the dumbest poster not only on this site, but any site I've ever frequented over the last 20 years. She wants to kick your ass, which is code for wanting to lick your balls. If you showed up, she would run away faster than even Coach did a few years back. Remember the time Coach wanted to meet you, and then he drove to Fayetteville to hide in a B&B?

• Haha
Reactions: KingCoal
Surprised the Fat Slob still posts on this site. Nobody, and I mean nobody pays him any attention. Far & away the dumbest poster not only on this site, but any site I've ever frequented over the last 20 years. She wants to kick your ass, which is code for wanting to lick your balls. If you showed up, she would run away faster than even Coach did a few years back. Remember the time Coach wanted to meet you, and then he drove to Fayetteville to hide in a B&B?
I remember, indeed. The underachieving little girls' coach continues to try to drag me into every thread, hoping to divert the attention of Rootmaster and others who have claimed ownership over his tiny cranium to me, the object of his obsession. Speaking of an obsession, nobody has been as obsessed with me as FatTrannyForever. I put Porky on ignore months ago, but it continues to stalk me to this day. This blimptard wouldn't last 30 seconds in a ring with me. It forgets that we've seen his Facebook pic, which clearly depicts its multiple chins and fruity earring...soft as a marshmallow.

I must admit, as a lifelong WVU fan, I am embarrassed by some of my fellow Mountaineer fans. I didn't think anyone could top douchebag dave, but this new guy certainly gives him a run for his money.

Reactions: KingCoal
I remember, indeed. The underachieving little girls' coach continues to try to drag me into every thread, hoping to divert the attention of Rootmaster and others who have claimed ownership over his tiny cranium to me, the object of his obsession. Speaking of an obsession, nobody has been as obsessed with me as FatTrannyForever. I put Porky on ignore months ago, but it continues to stalk me to this day. This blimptard wouldn't last 30 seconds in a ring with me. It forgets that we've seen his Facebook pic, which clearly depicts its multiple chins and fruity earring...soft as a marshmallow.
So why won't you name a place a time? It would take one punch to make you bleed and a second punch to knock you out.

SO obsessed with me....LMAO...look at this new rant.

I live in your head cocksucker.

If you showed up, she would run away faster than even Coach did a few years back. Remember the time Coach wanted to meet you, and then he drove to Fayetteville to hide in a B&B?
Selective memory at work.

I told him to be at the capital building Monday at 5. He told me no, “today”, well being that I work on the Oak Hill area and my wife was meeting me at the MacCorkle House (in Fayetteville) and that with him knowing for almost 3 years where I worked, what I drove at the time and had all that time to full fill his threat to stick both his diplomas up my rear, why would I waste my time. He ranted and threatened and I called his bluff and for 3 years, he never showed. I ran away? What a joke. He was never there like he never showed up to the office on Dixie street in Charleston. FOR THREE YEARS.

That would be 52 weeks times 5 days a week time 3 years. So he was within 3 city blocks of me for 780 days and never showed up. 780 times vs 1 time.

Whatever.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT