ADVERTISEMENT

For years we have heard the right say Obama sold us out......

Don’t go shape shifting on me, Papa John. The topic at hand is whether Russia was involved. You seem to be indicating that you don’t believe the IC despite all the evidence they have presented. Is that a fair assessment?

All of the evidence? LOL

They have presented evidence of phishing, no evidence of hacking anything. The crap from Crowdstrike didn't pass muster.

My conclusion: Hackers independent of any government got some through phishing. Paki's through Awan got some. One or more governments got Clinton's because she was an idiot. It didn't take a crack Russian spy team to get them.

Reactions: atlkvb
Yet, Obama never got this benefit from you guys.....that his acting weak was all in order to get a better negotiating position.....you just called him weak. Stop licking Trump balls after everything he does please.

It's your actions that I will judge you by. When you draw a red line... then let someone cross over it.... it's the action, or lack there of, that I take issue with. I never complained about the things Obama said, more of what he didn't do. There was a period with Obama that I applauded some of his efforts overseas, regardless of what was being said.

With Trump, his actions do run contrary to his public comments at times and that's what I'll focus on.

All of the evidence? LOL

They have presented evidence of phishing, no evidence of hacking anything. The crap from Crowdstrike didn't pass muster.

My conclusion: Hackers independent of any government got some through phishing. Paki's through Awan got some. One or more governments got Clinton's because she was an idiot. It didn't take a crack Russian spy team to get them.

Did you sleep through last week?

Reactions: WVUCOOPER
Fvcking unhinged is the unrelenting, unphased, obsession over Trump simply because he acts like he’s not a part of the power elite (although he appoints power elites to his cabinet and now the bench), he acts like a tough guy (even though he just let Putin fvck his ass in front of the world), and he stands for Christian morality (even though he conducts himself with women like Bill Clinton - lies constantly and scams American people).

Bottom line - all your hardline Bullsh1t has flown right out the window, because this man made you some more money this year......you’ll let him piss all over everything you say you believe in. American strength, the sacred Christian institution of marriage, the free market, etc, etc.....

It's your actions that I will judge you by. When you draw a red line... then let someone cross over it.... it's the action, or lack there of, that I take issue with. I never complained about the things Obama said, more of what he didn't do. There was a period with Obama that I applauded some of his efforts overseas, regardless of what was being said.

With Trump, his actions do run contrary to his public comments at times and that's what I'll focus on.
Legit point

So is that it? Putin humiliates Trump and his supporters then everybody goes home?

FTFY

See you all tomorrow on “How Much Trump Shit Can Trump Supporters Swallow?”

Let's assume I did. What happened?

Stolen from last page:

The Special Counsel (a Republican) appointed by Rosenstein (a Republican) just received a 29-page, detailed indictment from a Grand Jury that laid bare the excruciating details of the cyber-attacks by the Russian military, including name and rank of the perpetrators, dates, software used, methods used, the address of the buildings they operated from, etc.

Trump would have to ask to extradite them first. Wonder if he will? And what does it mean if he doesn’t?

I'm going to guess that's in Rosenstein's hands and not Trump himself.

edit - did put Session's, but he recused himself.

Trump would have to ask to extradite them first. Wonder if he will? And what does it mean if he doesn’t?
Yes let's get this little covert-op going...what's the easiest way to sneak into Russia, grab these guys, and get out before being stopped. I've seen it done it movies, so it must be possible.

I never want to hear another conservative claim that they are the party of law and order ever again. They can break out their blue light bulbs and organize Jeep rides whenever a cop shoots an unarmed black man...but they are a-ok with the president standing up and telling the world that he doesn’t believe his own DOJ over a former kgb agent.

Complicit af

Yes let's get this little covert-op going...what's the easiest way to sneak into Russia, grab these guys, and get out before being stopped. I've seen it done it movies, so it must be possible.

Do you even know what the word “extradite” means, Rog? Stick to the stupid “u mad” posts. This is a big boy thread.

Ask them. If they refuse, we can tariff everything they have. That works according to everyone with trade, should work on this too.

Do you even know what the word “extradite” means, Rog? Stick to the stupid “u mad” posts. This is a big boy thread.
Yes because Putin is going to hand over 12 Russians accused of a crime in the US...good Lord how stupid are you...don't answer, its a rhetorical question.

Yes because Putin is going to hand over 12 Russians accused of a crime in the US...good Lord how stupid are you...don't answer, its a rhetorical question.

Thank you for pointing out how stupid @TarHeelEer ’s post above about waiting for a trial was. I tried to do it a little more politely.

edit: I’m still laughing at the “good lord how stupid are you?” comment. Not a good look, Rog.

And thank you for pointing out how stupid the indictments were. I tried to do it a little more politely.

The indictments against the 12 GRU were to establish that a crime had occurred. This is essential if your next step is to issue indictments to US citizens for conspiracy to commit a crime.

But I’m sure a smart guy like you will figure that out a week or two after those indictments are issued.

Reactions: WVUCOOPER
Russia's use of nerve agents abroad, Russian officers indicted for election meddling, and Crimia annexation....all acts of war.
Yep....and who was POTUS at the time of these events?
  • The Crimean peninsula was annexed from Ukraine by the Russian Federation in February–March 2014.
  • In November 2006, Russia used a rare radioactive element, polonium-210, to assassinate former spy Alexander Litvinenko in London, lacing his tea with the poison.
  • No Americans have been assassinated by Russian nerve agents on Trumps watch.
  • Russian hackers made their first attempt to hack Hillary private emails on or about July 27, 2016.

Trump on 2 of 3 and you could say 3 of 3 since Russia still occupies Crimea but Trump said the other day that Russia has since built a bridge or something in Crimea so it's pretty much theirs now due to new Russian construction there. [eyeroll]

The indictments against the 12 GRU were to establish that a crime had occurred. This is essential if your next step is to issue indictments to US citizens for conspiracy to commit a crime.

But I’m sure a smart guy like you will figure that out a week or two after those indictments are issued.

Uh-huh. I'll be on the edge of my seat waiting on those.

Trump on 2 of 3 and you could say 3 of 3 since Russia still occupies Crimea but Trump said the other day that Russia has since built a bridge or something in Crimea so it's pretty much theirs now due to new Russian construction there. [eyeroll]
Calm down......You won't have to worry about Trump after Nov,2020......he will be busy building all the Trump Towers in Russia. You most likely can have another stab at with your gal Hillary....good luck.

• The Crimean peninsula was annexed from Ukraine by the Russian Federation in February–March 2014.
  • In November 2006, Russia used a rare radioactive element, polonium-210, to assassinate former spy Alexander Litvinenko in London, lacing his tea with the poison.
  • No Americans have been assassinated by Russian nerve agents on Trumps watch.
  • Russian hackers made their first attempt to hack Hillary private emails on or about July 27, 2016.

And who is the f'ucking piece of shit president RIGHT NOW?

You are such a f'ucking moron.

You support a traitor.

l
putin-laughing-gif-2.gif

@DvlDog4WVU
Touche’

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT