ADVERTISEMENT

For years we have heard the right say Obama sold us out......

Thanks, it's not complicated.
He literally (literally) sided with Putin over his Director of Nat Intel, by name. In front of hundreds of cameras and reporters. Where is the confusion coming in?

Reactions: moe
He literally (literally) sided with Putin over his Director of Nat Intel, by name. In front of hundreds of cameras and reporters. Where is the confusion coming in?
Biff owns these clowns and destroyed them. Biff literally said that he believed Putin's word vs. the content our indictments....and they believe him.

high crimes and misdemeanors

Biff literally said that he believed Putin's word vs. the content our indictments

No he didn't.

1) ODNI *thinks* Russia is guilty
2) Putin denies
3) Trump says he doesn't see motive (but you know dang well he does)

It looks like Russia got what it wanted. Sweet.

Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said that the talks between the Russian President Vladimir Putin and US President Trump were “magnificent," Russian media reports.

He added that the talks were "better than super."

No he didn't.

1) ODNI *thinks* Russia is guilty
2) Putin denies
3) Trump says he doesn't see motive (but you know dang well he does)

What does this even mean? What are you getting at?

I should add that I’m half afraid to ask because my spider sense is telling me that another half-cocked Deep State conspiracy theory is in its zygote form on the alt-right dark web.

The IC has been out to sink him since before the primaries. Would you trust them outright?
If they have evidence? Yes. Far more credible than taking the word of the guy responsible for illegal annexing Crimea and using illegal nerve agents to murder agents in foreign countries.

1. Our intelligence agencies (all headed by Trump appointees) report that Russia committed cyber-attacks in a sustained effort to harm our country.
2. The Director of National Intelligence (a Trump appointee) says Russia cyber-attacked us and the the "red-lights" are blinking again like they were just before 9/11.
3. The Republican-controlled Senate reports that Russia committed cyber-attacks during the election.
4. The Special Counsel (a Republican) appointed by Rosenstein (a Republican) just received a 29-page, detailed indictment from a Grand Jury that laid bare the excruciating details of the cyber-attacks by the Russian military, including name and rank of the perpetrators, dates, software used, methods used, the address of the buildings they operated from, etc.

Yet, with all of that to support him, our President stands in front of cameras and microphones and accepts the self-serving pablum from Vladmir Putin, and takes his word over all of the investigations by all of our intelligence agencies. It is a real disappointment that our President did not act with strength, or in the interests of America, when looking Putin in the eye. Why does he take Putin's side?

[the reason i underlined "our" is because he is the elected President of all Americans, right or left, conservative, middle or liberal, Dem or Repub.].

If they have evidence? Yes. Far more credible than taking the word of the guy responsible for illegal annexing Crimea and using illegal nerve agents to murder agents in foreign countries.

Have you seen actual evidence, or just "17, sorry, 3 departments agree..."?

The IC has been out to sink him since before the primaries. Would you trust them outright?
l
putin-laughing-gif-2.gif

@DvlDog4WVU

1. Our intelligence agencies (all headed by Trump appointees) report that Russia committed cyber-attacks in a sustained effort to harm our country.
2. The Director of National Intelligence (a Trump appointee) says Russia cyber-attacked us and the the "red-lights" are blinking again like they were just before 9/11.
3. The Republican-controlled Senate reports that Russia committed cyber-attacks during the election.
4. The Special Counsel (a Republican) appointed by Rosenstein (a Republican) just received a 29-page, detailed indictment from a Grand Jury that laid bare the excruciating details of the cyber-attacks by the Russian military, including name and rank of the perpetrators, dates, software used, methods used, the address of the buildings they operated from, etc.

Yet, with all of that to support him, our President stands in front of cameras and microphones and accepts the self-serving pablum from Vladmir Putin, and takes his word over all of the investigations by all of our intelligence agencies. It is a real disappointment that our President did not act with strength, or in the interests of America, when looking Putin in the eye. Why does he take Putin's side?

[the reason i underlined "our" is because he is the elected President of all Americans, right or left, conservative, middle or liberal, Dem or Repub.].
The Republican led House Intel Committee even acknowledged that Russia meddled in our elections.

What does this even mean? What are you getting at?

I should add that I’m half afraid to ask because my spider sense is telling me that another half-cocked Deep State conspiracy theory is in its zygote form on the alt-right dark web.

I don't have a conclusion. Just not half-assed Trump is a commie spy allegations when you have nothing to back it up.

The Republican led House Intel Committee even acknowledged that Russia meddled in our elections.

Yes, they phished people's passwords. Huge effort there. That surely took the Russian government to complete. Millions of coordinated people!

So what would be best from a negotiation standpoint. Putin thinking he's gotten one over Trump, or Putin knowing that the gig is up. Not saying Trump is doing this, but sometimes it's best to play coy when negotiating, and Trump could be the type that wants his opponent to think less of him, to be under-estimated.

So what would be best from a negotiation standpoint. Putin thinking he's gotten one over Trump, or Putin knowing that the gig is up. Not saying Trump is doing this, but sometimes it's best to play coy when negotiating, and Trump could be the type that wants his opponent to think less of him, to be under-estimated.
lol. Mission Accomplished

Reactions: moe
Yes, they phished people's passwords. Huge effort there. That surely took the Russian government to complete. Millions of coordinated people!
Nope. Trump said Putin denies it and by gosh he's more reliable than his own intel leadership and congressional committees.

2. Internal strife - He correctly assumed Trump as President would cause more internal conflict within the country than Hildebeast.

On the latter, I don’t think there is any question at all that he was right.

Russia wanted more than anything than to create an air of uncertainty about this election. Either a Trump camp believing elections were rigged by hacking of machines, or a Hillary camp believing fake Facebook news stories swayed enough votes to cost the election. Either way, they banked on our own short-sightedness and won.

I don't have a conclusion. Just not half-assed Trump is a commie spy allegations when you have nothing to back it up.

Don’t go shape shifting on me, Papa John. The topic at hand is whether Russia was involved. You seem to be indicating that you don’t believe the IC despite all the evidence they have presented. Is that a fair assessment?

Yet, Obama never got this benefit from you guys.....that his acting weak was all in order to get a better negotiating position.....you just called him weak. Stop licking Trump balls after everything he does please.

Reactions: CpEER and WVUCOOPER
Yet, Obama never got this benefit from you guys.....that his acting weak was all in order to get a better negotiating position.....you just called him weak. Stop licking Trump balls after everything he does please.
But Trump is god.

Reactions: Boomboom521
I just told you how Trump wasn't acting in Russia's best interests. On the other hand, Clinton approved the uranium deal, which certainly acted in Russia's best interests. Question remains. Even today, Putin prefers Trump. Why?

He sold out America today, period, end of story.
He’s a traitor.

Reactions: bamaEER and moe

I’m glad you clarified that you are not saying he is doing this because it would have been pretty ****ing stupid if you did. Former KGB agent is playing checkers while very stable genius is playing 4D chess.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT