ADVERTISEMENT

For years we have heard the right say Obama sold us out......

What’s really going to set you Wing Nuts off is, .......... when the next poll numbers come out and Trump is even more popular. Lord have mercy.

Let's see....Putin said today he wanted Trump to win. There is the motive.
But why? That’s what I want to know. The how is pretty well established. The desire is pretty well established. I don’t think I’ve seen one entity answer what should be a very basic question.

Reactions: rog1187
What’s really going to set you Wing Nuts off is, .......... when the next poll numbers come out and Trump is even more popular. Lord have mercy.
Not possible. His little word game thing is bullshit.

But why? That’s what I want to know. The how is pretty well established. The desire is pretty well established. I don’t think I’ve seen one entity answer what should be a very basic question.

I can only guess they found him to be an easier to manipulate. If said from day 1 that I thought he had financial interests there....... maybe that's it.

If you read the article, Browder emigrated to the UK from the US.
File this under I don't have a f'n clue, but to fall under FARA I thought he would need to be advancing the agenda of a country? Sounds to me like he was an individual against a country. What time does the board's FARA experts log on?

Yesterday didn’t answer it for you? Trump is an idiot. Trump can be manipulated. He has leverage over trump. Trump is a greedy, money hungry bastard. Putin knows that and knows it is a weakness and knows he can exploit it...and has. Putin knows all about trump’s financial history, lack of ability to get loans in the US, had to go to other countries.

If you were an enemy, would you hope the smarter one wins or the dumber one wins?

LMAO!

Yesterday didn’t answer it for you? Trump is an idiot. Trump can be manipulated. He has leverage over trump. Trump is a greedy, money hungry bastard. Putin knows that and knows it is a weakness and knows he can exploit it...and has. Putin knows all about trump’s financial history, lack of ability to get loans in the US, had to go to other countries.

If you were an enemy, would you hope the smarter one wins or the dumber one wins?

LMAO!

Trump is an idiot, but he may also be smart.....he's setting up deals for his after presidency years and F**K the United States........it's all about Trump and his businesses........and the #MAGA is something all those idiots bought hook, line, and sinker........

Trump is an idiot, but he may also be smart.....he's setting up deals for his after presidency years and F**K the United States........it's all about Trump and his businesses........and the #MAGA is something all those idiots bought hook, line, and sinker........
As I said yesterday, his antics are all about long term planning, as in, his investment potential in Russia after his term.

He’s an idiot. He is targeting Russia for business expansion but their economy is in the “shithole.” He has an 11% approval rating in Europe, where their economy is doing much better.

You think trump hotels in Europe will do well?

The Russians will end up loving him but they won’t have any money to spend at his properties. He is losing money “bigly” in Scotland. He will tank in Canada too.

vhtdx0gnpgfx.jpg

Reactions: CpEER
Unfortunately, there aren't enough Republicans, with balls who want to put country over party, in Congress to accomplish anything meaningful. They will continue to let trump take us down the shitter.
Backpedaling Biff's gaffes are legendary and today lots of 'his people' turned on him for the first time. So, maybe the dam is starting to crumble.

ADVERTISEMENT