ADVERTISEMENT

For years we have heard the right say Obama sold us out......

Original Mountaineer1

Heisman Winner
Aug 27, 2001
silence this morning when Trump just called the EU a foe, blamed the US for the poor relationship with Russia, and called the Russian investigation a sham after 12 more indicted.

This is precious.

Last edited:
Reactions: Phil and CpEER
They have ego issues tied up with Trump, it's like they think they are sticking it to liberals by being so un-American and repulsively defending anything and everything the Man with his hands all over their pussies says or does, lol. Bring on November, that base ain't growing.

Reactions: Phil
They have ego issues tied up with Trump, it's like they think they are sticking it to liberals by being so un-American and repulsively defending anything and everything the Man with his hands all over their pussies says or does, lol. Bring on November, that base ain't growing.
I'm now thinking Biff's grovelling over Putin (vs. chastizing all of our allies) is really about having Trump Hotel deals in place once he leaves WH. There is no other explanation. Russia's use of nerve agents abroad, Russian officers indicted for election meddling, and Crimia annexation....all acts of war. All condoned when Biff thinks he can just have a chat with Putin about whatever it is Putin wants to talk about.

Last edited:
Reactions: moe
I'm now thinking Biff's grovelling over Putin (vs. chastizing all of our allies) is really about having Trump Hotel deals in place once he leaves WH. There is no other explanation. Russia's use of nerve agents abroad, Russian officers indicted for election meddling, and Crimia annexation....all acts of war. All condoned when Biff thinks he can just have a chat with Putin about whatever it is Putin wants to talk about.

Ummm.....yeah, there is........:popcorn:

Well Putin was pleased Donnie got elected, do his rubes at least agree on that?

Reporter: Do you hold Russia accountable for anything?

Trump: We’re all to blame

lol. Too bad he wasn't asked about the EU, NATO or Canada. Them's the real enemies. (Along with the libz, obvi)

Trump: "My people came to me, [Director of National Intelligence] Dan Coats came to me, some others, they said they think it's Russia. I have President Putin. He just said it's not Russia. I will say this, I don't see any reason why it would be."

smile.gif

Reactions: Boomboom521
Trump: "My people came to me, [Director of National Intelligence] Dan Coats came to me, some others, they said they think it's Russia. I have President Putin. He just said it's not Russia. I will say this, I don't see any reason why it would be."

smile.gif

:popcorn:

Interesting........

Why then would he prefer Trump to Clinton?
Trump wants to be Putin's friend, Hillary did not. Trump does not care about the history of U.S./Russia relations, he only cares about whether or not Putin will be his friend. Trump likes Putin. Trump says Putin is "fine". Trump wants to build at least one hotel in Russia. Hillary thought Putin/Russia was a foe while Trump thinks that they are "competitors". Hillary would have called out Putin on the election meddling, Trump has no interest on defending our country from cyberattacks from Russia. Trump apparently just laid down at their joint press conference regarding Russia meddling in the 2016 election. I could go on.

Reactions: countryroads89
Why then would he prefer Trump to Clinton?
1. Political Novice - Figured he could likely bully the shit out of him. Trump would screw up our geopolitical positioning across the globe.

2. Internal strife - He correctly assumed Trump as President would cause more internal conflict within the country than Hildebeast.

On the latter, I don’t think there is any question at all that he was right.

I find it amazing that this is going on on today and not one peep from the usual suspects on here. Suddenly they are all too busy.

twitbot82 is desperately scouring the tweetbot network for a positive take on trump standing right next to Putin and telling the world that he believes a former kgb agent over his own intelligence agency.

trump is so tough on Russia that Putin openly admits that he wanted him to win. Guess there goes that old chestnut.

Get those talking points secured fellas.

Reactions: WVUCOOPER
Because Trump is acting in Russia’s best interest?

I just told you how Trump wasn't acting in Russia's best interests. On the other hand, Clinton approved the uranium deal, which certainly acted in Russia's best interests. Question remains. Even today, Putin prefers Trump. Why?

1. Political Novice - Figured he could likely bully the shit out of him. Trump would screw up our geopolitical positioning across the globe.

2. Internal strife - He correctly assumed Trump as President would cause more internal conflict within the country than Hildebeast.

On the latter, I don’t think there is any question at all that he was right.

These are valid, for pre-election. Why now, though?

Whatever happens with the Mueller probe is good for Russia.

If they find something on Trump? Russia wins from the political chaos. If they don’t find anything on him? Russia wins from the liberal chaos. If the investigation continues? Russia wins because of the conservative chaos.

The country is tearing itself a part politically right now and it’s getting worse. That’s all good for Russia. Trump is the perfect President for what Russia wants because Trump will not back down from internal strife. He’ll keep dividing and dividing.

Trump just green lighted the Russians to continue to interfere and attack the U.S. election system. Why won't Trump defend and protect America? Why is Trump a treasonous traitor?
America’s commander wants to be chummy with the enemy who committed the crime. Trump is more concerned with protecting his presidency and validating his election than he is in protecting this country. This is an incredible, unprecedented moment. America is being betrayed by its own president. America is under attack and its president absolutely refuses to defend it.

I find it amazing that this is going on on today and not one peep from the usual suspects on here. Suddenly they are all too busy.

twitbot82 is desperately scouring the tweetbot network for a positive take on trump standing right next to Putin and telling the world that he believes a former kgb agent over his own intelligence agency.

trump is so tough on Russia that Putin openly admits that he wanted him to win. Guess there goes that old chestnut.

Get those talking points secured fellas.

If they find something on Trump? Russia wins from the political chaos. If they don’t find anything on him? Russia wins from the liberal chaos. If the investigation continues? Russia wins because of the conservative chaos.

The country is tearing itself a part politically right now and it’s getting worse. That’s all good for Russia. Trump is the perfect President for what Russia wants because Trump will not back down from internal strife. He’ll keep dividing and dividing.

So, Putin is playing everyone by stoking the investigation fires.

Trump just green lighted the Russians to continue to interfere and attack the U.S. election system. Why won't Trump defend and protect America? Why is Trump a treasonous traitor?
America’s commander wants to be chummy with the enemy who committed the crime. Trump is more concerned with protecting his presidency and validating his election than he is in protecting this country. This is an incredible, unprecedented moment. America is being betrayed by its own president. America is under attack and its president absolutely refuses to defend it.

The answers to those questions will be revealed.......SOON......:popcorn:

I just told you how Trump wasn't acting in Russia's best interests. On the other hand, Clinton approved the uranium deal, which certainly acted in Russia's best interests. Question remains. Even today, Putin prefers Trump. Why?
Was the U1 deal only approved by Clinton? Was it that easy for her?

TDS Ha HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa

TDS Ha HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa

You could probably talk better if you'd pull at least one of those d!cks out of your mouth.....Putin or Trump.....you can choose which........

Defend that comment. I highly doubt that.
When Trump won't blame Russia for the 2016 election meddling that his own Republican Senate investigation, DIA chief and intelligence community confirmed then the Russians know that they can continue to do whatever they want regarding future U.S. elections since Trump really doesn't care as illustrated by the press conference that just occurred. Let's hope that our election cybersecurity has improved.

You could probably talk better if you'd pull at least one of those d!cks out of your mouth.....Putin or Trump.....you can choose which........
You mad sweetcheeks, your TDS is showing, let it go Luke let the force be with you...........

When Trump won't blame Russia for the 2016 election meddling that his own Republican Senate investigation, DIA chief and intelligence community confirmed then the Russians know that they can continue to do whatever they want regarding future U.S. elections since Trump really doesn't care as illustrated by the press conference that just occurred. Let's hope that our election cybersecurity has improved.

Trump won't blame Russia because he WON. If you read his October 2016 comments, he was ready to blame anyone and everyone by stating the "system is rigged"........began singing a different tune after 2016 Election final results......

Oh, you’re right.....everyone should agree with the loudmouth President and conservative policy, or else we are helping the Russians.

Your ability to deduce conclusions is terrible.

ADVERTISEMENT