ADVERTISEMENT

For years we have heard the right say Obama sold us out......

but they are a-ok with the president standing up and telling the world that he doesn’t believe his own DOJ over a former kgb agent.
Are those the words he used?

Or did he say, “Putin said he didn’t do it”. Did he follow that up with, I believe him?

Are those the words he used?

Or did he say, “Putin said he didn’t do it”. Did he follow that up with, I believe him?

REPORTER: For President Putin, if I could follow up as well. Why should Americans and why should President Trump believe your statement that Russia did not intervene in the 2016 election, given the evidence that U.S. intelligence agencies have provided? And will you consider extraditing the 12 Russian officials that were indicted last week by a U.S. grand jury?

TRUMP: Well, I'm going to let the president answer the second part of that question. But, as you know, the whole concept of that came up perhaps a little bit before but it came out as a reason why the Democrats lost an election, which frankly, they should have been able to win because the electoral college is much more advantageous for Democrats, as you know, than it is to Republicans. We won the Electoral College by a lot. 306 to 223, I believe.

And that was a well fought, that was a well fought battle. We did a great job. And frankly, I'm going to let the president speak to the second part of your question. But just to say it one time again and I say it all the time, there was no collusion. I didn't know the president.

There was nobody to collude with. There was no collusion with the campaign and every time you hear all of these you know 12 and 14 - stuff that has nothing to do and frankly they admit - these are not people involved in the campaign.

But to the average reader out there, they're saying well maybe that does. It doesn't. And even the people involved, some perhaps told mis-stories or in one case the FBI said there was no lie. There was no lie. Somebody else said there was. We ran a brilliant campaign and that's why I'm president. Thank you.

REPORTER: For President Putin, if I could follow up as well. Why should Americans and why should President Trump believe your statement that Russia did not intervene in the 2016 election, given the evidence that U.S. intelligence agencies have provided? And will you consider extraditing the 12 Russian officials that were indicted last week by a U.S. grand jury?

TRUMP: Well, I'm going to let the president answer the second part of that question. But, as you know, the whole concept of that came up perhaps a little bit before but it came out as a reason why the Democrats lost an election, which frankly, they should have been able to win because the electoral college is much more advantageous for Democrats, as you know, than it is to Republicans. We won the Electoral College by a lot. 306 to 223, I believe.

And that was a well fought, that was a well fought battle. We did a great job. And frankly, I'm going to let the president speak to the second part of your question. But just to say it one time again and I say it all the time, there was no collusion. I didn't know the president.

There was nobody to collude with. There was no collusion with the campaign and every time you hear all of these you know 12 and 14 - stuff that has nothing to do and frankly they admit - these are not people involved in the campaign.

But to the average reader out there, they're saying well maybe that does. It doesn't. And even the people involved, some perhaps told mis-stories or in one case the FBI said there was no lie. There was no lie. Somebody else said there was. We ran a brilliant campaign and that's why I'm president. Thank you.
So, he didn’t say any of what you all are going ape shit about and claiming he said?

So in this quote, Trump says he didn't collude and there was no collusion with the campaign. That's not much of a quote.

So, he didn’t say any of what you all are going ape shit about and claiming he said?
He said he didn’t see any reason why (Russia would influence the election).

As if the IC findings weren’t enough of a reason to believe they did at all.

Did you read the indictments?

Read Friday's indictments now.

1) Dang the DNC is dumb. 8 people fell for phishing?
2) Whoever wrote the indictment isn't technical, or is playing up the people on the jury as not being technical. X-Tunnel isn't just a hacker tool, it's an everyday tool. You use it to encrypt TCP communication. My guess: word games to sound more evil.
3) This is an extension of the Crowdstrike report. No feds have looked at the servers in question yet.
4) It wouldn't take sophisticated conspiratorial hackers to pull off what they did, as accused, from the indictment.
5) I still can't believe they fell for phishing.

You talking about this line - "it came out as a reason why the Democrats lost an election"? It is a reason many have spouted as why HRC lost (among others I guess). She was a terrible candidate and took for granted that she would win because the DNC was handed (rigged) to her.

I may or may not have used one of those tools mentioned in the report during my divorce situation.

Reactions: CpEER
Read Friday's indictments now.

1) Dang the DNC is dumb. 8 people fell for phishing?
2) Whoever wrote the indictment isn't technical, or is playing up the people on the jury as not being technical. X-Tunnel isn't just a hacker tool, it's an everyday tool. You use it to encrypt TCP communication. My guess: word games to sound more evil.
3) This is an extension of the Crowdstrike report. No feds have looked at the servers in question yet.
4) It wouldn't take sophisticated conspiratorial hackers to pull off what they did, as accused, from the indictment.
5) I still can't believe they fell for phishing.

The email phishing gets me too.

What's next, the DNC emptied bank coffers because a Nigerian man has billions in gold to transfer to US bank, but needs bank fees paid first?

Reactions: rog1187

I don’t know if you are not reading the same thing I posted but...

Putin was asked why should trump believe him. And trump quickly interjected to to say that the whole thing (the story about Russian hacking) came up as an excuse for the Democrats. Then he talked about his electoral votes and said no collusion a few times. If you would have told me that was Alec Baldwin in a SNL skit, I wouldn’t argue with you.

There was another part (I watched it live) where he claimed that he “didn’t see a motive” for Russia to interfere with election on his behalf. This, I think, was after Putin stated that he was in favor of Trump winning the election and directed his officials to help him win. And in case you think I’m making that up, I do have receipts.

REPORTER: Did you want President Trump to win the election and did you direct any of your officials to help him do that?

PUTIN: Yes, I did. Yes, I did. Because he talked about bringing the U.S. Russia relationship back to normal.

https://www.npr.org/2018/07/16/6294...ssian-president-putins-joint-press-conference

So in this quote, Trump says he didn't collude and there was no collusion with the campaign. That's not much of a quote.

You might want to reread it. Slowly this time.

Reporter asks Putin why should trump believe him about election meddling. Trump interrupts and says:

“But, as you know, the whole concept of that came up perhaps a little bit before but it came out as a reason why the Democrats lost”

“The whole concept” is referring to election meddling.

This is how the English language works. Words mean things.

You might want to reread it. Slowly this time.

Reporter asks Putin why should trump believe him about election meddling. Trump interrupts and says:

“But, as you know, the whole concept of that came up perhaps a little bit before but it came out as a reason why the Democrats lost”

“The whole concept” is referring to election meddling.

This is how the English language works. Words mean things.

LMAO.... you don't see it do you.

It's Trump being Trump. I won because I'm awesome... not because of Russia, but because of me....

It's his classic ego at play.

It's Trump being Trump. I won because I'm awesome... not because of Russia, but because of me....

B.I.N.G.O. get that man a prize. "...We did a great job."

I may or may not have used one of those tools mentioned in the report during my divorce situation.

I used a keylogger during mine. I felt like this

giphy.gif

But she wasn’t very bright. It was like outwitting a hamster.

Reactions: TarHeelEer
I used a keylogger during mine. I felt like this

giphy.gif

But she wasn’t very bright. It was like outwitting a hamster.

That sounds very familiar. I can't see the image, but I can imagine. The lawyer just grinned when I handed him the communication. He certainly didn't ask me where I got it.

And no, I'm not paying alimony, fwiw.

Reactions: CpEER

That would make this even worse then. Throwing your IC under the bus on the world stage over your ego?

LMAO? jfc

That sounds very familiar. I can't see the image, but I can imagine. The lawyer just grinned when I handed him the communication. He certainly didn't ask me where I got it.

And no, I'm not paying alimony, fwiw.

Fix GIPHY for me mod!!

Reactions: WVUCOOPER
1. Our intelligence agencies (all headed by Trump appointees) report that Russia committed cyber-attacks in a sustained effort to harm our country.
2. The Director of National Intelligence (a Trump appointee) says Russia cyber-attacked us and the the "red-lights" are blinking again like they were just before 9/11.
3. The Republican-controlled Senate reports that Russia committed cyber-attacks during the election.
4. The Special Counsel (a Republican) appointed by Rosenstein (a Republican) just received a 29-page, detailed indictment from a Grand Jury that laid bare the excruciating details of the cyber-attacks by the Russian military, including name and rank of the perpetrators, dates, software used, methods used, the address of the buildings they operated from, etc.

Yet, with all of that to support him, our President stands in front of cameras and microphones and accepts the self-serving pablum from Vladmir Putin, and takes his word over all of the investigations by all of our intelligence agencies. It is a real disappointment that our President did not act with strength, or in the interests of America, when looking Putin in the eye. Why does he take Putin's side?

[the reason i underlined "our" is because he is the elected President of all Americans, right or left, conservative, middle or liberal, Dem or Repub.].

All that, yet not one vote was changed. No one is being prosecuted or will be and no one has proven any "collusion" with Trump and the Russians. Mueller wouldn't even present his discovery to the one Russian company that showed up to defend the charges against it. Why not make an example of them? And if Putin was "colluding" with Trump to help him win why deny it now? He won, wouldn't he take credit for it and consummate their plan to subjugate the rest of the world?

(Maybe you folks on the Left think they already have?)

They think ignoring news makes it fake, they also think Indictments are rumors obviously, Trumpicans.

When those indicted Russians go to trial then we'll get to see how they pulled off the election heist for Trump. Are they still considered innocent until proven guilty?

Seems like twitbot82 needed to power cycle this afternoon. Maybe I’ll post some tweets in his stead

Trumps not saying they did or didn’t. He’s just reiterating the two positions.

Now, do I think that is extremely tone deaf and an ignorant word play game? Yes.

Do you know what we are or aren’t doing covertly? I’ve posted what we are doing overtly and it does reconcile with the narrative of Trump being a traitor.

All that, yet not one vote was changed. No one is being prosecuted or will be and no one has proven any "collusion" with Trump and the Russians. Mueller wouldn't even present his discovery to the one Russian company that showed up to defend the charges against it. Why not make an example of them? And if Putin was "colluding" with Trump to help him win why deny it now? He won, wouldn't he take credit for it and consummate their plan to subjugate the rest of the world?

(Maybe you folks on the Left think they already have?)

Since you replied to my post, back to the issue i raised in my post.

My post asked the question of why is our President, the leader of the United States of America, walking arm-in-arm with the leader of Russia on the issue of cyber-attacks? Every one of our intelligence agencies say Russia cyber-attacked us. The House Intelligence Committee says Russia cyber-attacked us. The Senate says Russia cyber-attacked us. The Director of National Intelligence on Friday said that Russia cyber-attacked us, and that the "red-lights" on cyber-attacks from Russia are blinking again, comparing it to the red-lights before 9/11. Yet Trump will not accept any of that. He will not look Putin in the eye, like he did to our allies at the NATO meeting, and bring the heat to him.

Why not? What is the answer to that question? What information exonerating Russia does Trump have that none of our intelligence agencies or the House or the Senate have? Will Trump share that vital information with them and with us? Seriously, if he has such information, it would be beneficial for our country to hear it. Or is it just because Vlad said so? Why is Putin's statement so much more meaningful to our President than what Americans tell him on this issue?

I don’t know if you are not reading the same thing I posted but...

Putin was asked why should trump believe him. And trump quickly interjected to to say that the whole thing (the story about Russian hacking) came up as an excuse for the Democrats. Then he talked about his electoral votes and said no collusion a few times. If you would have told me that was Alec Baldwin in a SNL skit, I wouldn’t argue with you.

There was another part (I watched it live) where he claimed that he “didn’t see a motive” for Russia to interfere with election on his behalf. This, I think, was after Putin stated that he was in favor of Trump winning the election and directed his officials to help him win. And in case you think I’m making that up, I do have receipts.

REPORTER: Did you want President Trump to win the election and did you direct any of your officials to help him do that?

PUTIN: Yes, I did. Yes, I did. Because he talked about bringing the U.S. Russia relationship back to normal.

https://www.npr.org/2018/07/16/6294...ssian-president-putins-joint-press-conference
I don’t see in that quote where he said he directed it to happen? I see him saying that he wanted Trump to win. I wonder if asked the same thing if Merkel would say she wanted Hillary to win?

Again, it’s stupid word games they’re both playing. The fact is you all don’t know what we’re doing covertly and you have no idea what was discussed behind closed doors. They could’ve been back there blowing each other or they could’ve had some terse discussions. We don’t know. We do know Trump isn’t going to give the media even a scentilla of an admission that would take away from him beating Hillary. Trump is on record as saying he’ll never telegraph publicly what he’s doing or when or why when it comes to these type of actions.

Since you replied to my post, back to the issue i raised in my post.

My post asked the question of why is our President, the leader of the United States of America, walking arm-in-arm with the leader of Russia on the issue of cyber-attacks? Every one of our intelligence agencies say Russia cyber-attacked us. The House Intelligence Committee says Russia cyber-attacked us. The Senate says Russia cyber-attacked us. The Director of National Intelligence on Friday said that Russia cyber-attacked us, and that the "red-lights" on cyber-attacks from Russia are blinking again, comparing it to the red-lights before 9/11. Yet Trump will not accept any of that. He will not look Putin in the eye, like he did to our allies at the NATO meeting, and bring the heat to him.

Why not? What is the answer to that question? What information exonerating Russia does Trump have that none of our intelligence agencies or the House or the Senate have? Will Trump share that vital information with them and with us? Seriously, if he has such information, it would be beneficial for our country to hear it. Or is it just because Vlad said so? Why is Putin's statement so much more meaningful to our President than what Americans tell him on this issue?

I'd like to know how the Russians changed the results of the election despite all of the evidence suggesting they tried.

I'd also like to know that since we were warned ahead of time of their attempts to try and disrupt our election why we didn't take stronger measures to stop them and that lays at the door of the previous administration not Trump.

Trump was accused of colluding with the Russians to steal the election and I am still waiting for that evidence.

What information exonerating Russia does Trump have that none of our intelligence agencies or the House or the Senate have? Will Trump share that vital information with them and with us?
You all are inferring more than what is there. He didn’t say and has never said they didn’t do it. Read his statements very carefully.

Our choice is nuclear war or allow Russia to do what they want, without recourse? I bet other nuclear countries are happy to hear this.
And yet these types of ignorant ONE SIDED twat assertions are seen as legitimate commentary these days.

Last edited:
You all are inferring more than what is there. He didn’t say and has never said they didn’t do it. Read his statements very carefully.
Imo, that’s exactly the fvcking point. That’s American leadership? Letting your IC and FBI assert something, then acting like a chickenshit politician about it in public? “He never said they didn’t”.....JFC....maybe our CinC could let us know wtf on as issue as serious as this? No? Oh that’s right, it’s not serious to you.....everyone does it, so it’s no big deal, right?

ADVERTISEMENT