ADVERTISEMENT

Do any deniers care about the Federal report on Climate Change?

Why is your black a$$ so racist? And it's not my fault you are a horrible father and husband. You got caught, reap it.

You're asking why I'm so racist after insisting I couldn't possibly be Black? STFU

Maybe you aren't? Or, maybe you are? Or, it doesn't matter because you are the racist one here.....now take your black a$$ back to bed you racist POS.......and when I say "bed", I mean the one in your own house and not the sleazy places you banged all those whores.
If you know enough to threaten repeatedly that you can dox him and put him to his wife about affairs, you’d know for certain he was or wasn’t black.

Two points. 1. You’re a lying pussy. 2. Your motivation for threatening him is because he’s a conservative black man. Racist.

Ok. Good starting point. So now we agree that the atmosphere is what allows us to hold some of the heat that the sun provides. The greenhouse effect simply states that chanong the make up of the atmosphere will change how much heat we hold. Considering that humans have been belching a ton of CO2 into the air since the start of the industrial age, while simultaneously reducing forestation, can you see how we may have some responsibility for the warming?
Youre a good guy Mule. He’s been dangling bait all thread, he’s not looking for explanation.

If you know enough to threaten repeatedly that you can dox him and put him to his wife about affairs, you’d know for certain he was or wasn’t black.

Two points. 1. You’re a lying pussy. 2. Your motivation for threatening him is because he’s a conservative black man. Racist.

Here's all you need to know about him (from this thread)

am I missing something with this mistress talk? Please tell me. Lol

Go ahead tell him!

@CpEER never got his question answered and never got a response.

Is there any need to listen to anything else this empty suit has to say?

Why didn't you answer @CpEER 's question to you explaining what all of your "mistress" posts are about? Run out of scientific data backing your claim similar to what you lack proving man made global warming?

You need to back up your memes when one of your fellow Leftists asks you what's behind them? How could you leave @CpEER hanging like that when all he asked was to be brought up-to-speed on your irrational rumblings and ruminations? You disrespected him and yourself just ignoring his legitimate request to explain your own made up fairy tale world. Shame on you, if I were him I'd put you on "ignore".

Youre a good guy Mule. He’s been dangling bait all thread, he’s not looking for explanation.

Boomer may be correct. However my entire strategy throughout this thread was to prove one of two hypothesis using simple logic:

1) Leftist's arguments for "climate change" are logically & incoherently inconsistent with either its argued causes or remedies.

2) The calls for cures provide no real solutions to the problems due to human inability to control the causes or Leftist refusals to acknowledge inherent flaws in either the prescriptions or the analysis of the phenomenon claimed to be caused solely and exclusively by humans.

So all of my questions were directed at attempts to force any one of you who believe in man made "climate change" or "global warming" to argue consistently & logically with well laid out facts & data either #1 or #2? None of you did (or can)

So boomer is correct.

#1: [roll]

#2: Nope. He's the racist and the liar. But, go ahead........continue.

Boomer may be correct. However my entire strategy throughout this thread was to prove one of two hypothesis using simple logic:

1) Leftist's arguments for "climate change" are logically & incoherently inconsistent with either its argued causes or remedies.

2) The calls for cures provide no real solutions to the problems due to human inability to control the causes or Leftist refusals to acknowledge inherent flaws in either the prescriptions or the analysis of the phenomenon claimed to be caused solely and exclusively by humans.

So all of my questions were directed at attempts to force any one of you who believe in man made "climate change" or "global warming" to argue consistently & logically with well laid out facts & data either #1 or #2? None of you did (or can)

So boomer is correct.
1- is nonsense
2- the solution is for a return to balance as much as is possible

1- is nonsense
2- the solution is for a return to balance as much as is possible

If 1 is "nonsense" nothing in the thread
demonstrated it and if 2 requires "balance" nothing in the thread was presented indicating what that is or how it's achieved?

If 1 is "nonsense" nothing in the thread
demonstrated it and if 2 requires "balance" nothing in the thread was presented indicating what that is or how it's achieved?
Nothing in the thread presented what, exactly?

whores or prostitutes?

It's too comical how you Leftists take a fabricated meme and run with it
..treating it as if it's codified fact.

That wimp noodle linguini spined panty wearing metrosexual has NEVER once presented any factual claims about his supposed "information" on the number of hoes I've disposed of. He was askesd specifically by @CpEER what his ongoing meme is all about and rather than lay out his case for his fellow Leftist star traveller, he wimped out like a Gay guy asked to entertain a couple of smokin' hot MILFs.

Why anybody takes that guy seriously is beyond comical, it's mildy scary.

Last edited:
What was presented as proof of man-made climate change and what was offered as balance to prevent human-caused man-made global warming?
CO2 admissions how they coincide with levels in the atmosphere- how those levels have been affected since industrialization and massive deforestation- and how those levels can be dropped into a more balanced makeup in the atmosphere

It’s the basic scientific analysis of climate change, and if you only tried to understand it without all that rightwing rage clouding your logic, you’d realize that there has been consistent arguments of cause and solution for decades now. So yeah, #1 and your entire fishing expedition in this thread is nonsense, and reveals how deluded and warped your mind really is at this point.

Reactions: CpEER
CO2 admissions how they coincide with levels in the atmosphere- how those levels have been affected since industrialization and massive deforestation- and how those levels can be dropped into a more balanced makeup in the atmosphere

It’s the basic scientific analysis of climate change, and if you only tried to understand it without all that rightwing rage clouding your logic, you’d realize that there has been consistent arguments of cause and solution for decades now. So yeah, #1 and your entire fishing expedition in this thread is nonsense, and reveals how deluded and warped your mind really is at this point.

You were asked to provide data proving your analysis or hypothesis and you either refused because you could not or cannot. The fact remains the scientific data on man-made climate change is inconsistent and has been since measurements have been taken. There is no scientific consensus on the phenomenon whether it is man-made or simply naturally occurring? Now those are simply the facts and denying them means that you are a "fact denier".[winking]

You were asked to provide data proving your analysis or hypothesis and you either refused because you could not or cannot. The fact remains the scientific data on man-made climate change is inconsistent and has been since measurements have been taken. There is no scientific consensus on the phenomenon whether it is man-made or simply naturally occurring? Now those are simply the facts and denying them means that you are a "fact denier".[winking]
http://www.hvonstorch.de/klima/pdf/CliSci2013.pdf

Are you claiming a “consensus” in your mind is absolute 100% agreement from all scientists?

15_co2_left_040518.gif

Are you claiming a “consensus” in your mind is absolute 100% agreement from all scientists?

It is a fact the Sun is our primary planetary heat source. Not humans. There is a consensus among scientists about that scientific fact. There is no consensus among scientists on whether humans are causing any global warming beyond what the sun scientifically has provided as measured by the data.

Nor is there any scientific consensus that man is providing planetary warming beyond that which the sun provides. Once again you were asked to provide data proving conclusively that man-made global warming has superseded that which has been provided by the Sun through the measured years. You did not provide that data.

It is a fact the Sun is our primary planetary heat source. Not humans. There is a consensus among scientists about that scientific fact. There is no consensus among scientists on whether humans are causing any global warming beyond what the sun scientifically has provided as measured by the data.

Nor is there any scientific consensus that man is providing planetary warming beyond that which the sun provides. Once again you were asked to provide data proving conclusively that man-made global warming has superseded that which has been provided by the Sun through the measured years. You did not provide that data.
That’s because you’re blinded by partisan rage and utter ignorance on the subject

https://www.fraserinstitute.org/art...-cent-consensus-among-climate-scientists-many

Excerpt

"The Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change asserts the conclusion that most (more than 50 per cent) of the post-1950 global warming is due to human activity, chiefly greenhouse gas emissions and land use change. But it does not survey its own contributors, let alone anyone else, so we do not know how many experts agree with it. And the statement, even if true, does not imply that we face a crisis requiring massive restructuring of the worldwide economy"

That’s because you’re blinded by partisan rage and utter ignorance on the subject

Opinion, not scientific fact. The Earth rotates around the Sun and changes its axis along that path which causes seasonal changes in both climate and temperatures and humans have zero control over that.

Scientific Fact not opinion.

Hey boomer yes or no?

If humans are capable of "changing" the earth's climate are we capable of actually creating one?

Yes or No?

Do you lay under a blanket at night? If so, you should understand the argument they are trying to make. But, of course, Trump says to believe him and his ideas and you do.....

It's too comical how you Leftists take a fabricated meme and run with it
..treating it as if it's codified fact.

That wimp noodle linguini spined panty wearing metrosexual has NEVER once presented any factual claims about his supposed "information" on the number of hoes I've disposed of. He was askesd specifically by @CpEER what his ongoing meme is all about and rather than lay out his case for his fellow Leftist star traveller, he wimped out like a Gay guy asked to entertain a couple of smokin' hot MILFs.

Why anybody takes that guy seriously is beyond comical, it's mildy scary.

Wimped out? Hardly. You were exposed as being racist, though. Shame. My "lilly white butt" will be just fine.

From now on, I'm just going to ignore these posts from you about my Wife, my mistresses, my infidelity & my Sexual Life in general because last night when @CpEER honestly asked you to explain what it was all about you punked out on him like Pitt fans do at our games. You're all talk, and you had a perfect chance to lay out for him in specified chronological detail your case on me and instead your lilly white tight ass sealed shut tighter than a maggot infested, long haired, dope smoking, loafer wearing hippie walking down the middle of the street in Compton Cali afraid he gonna get jacked or booty whacked by one of the homies!

You're such a lame ass

giphy.gif
My brother......never ending in your fight for truth and justice while bitch slapping liberals along the way....keep on keeping on

Reactions: atlkvb

Hey boomer True or False?

The Earth's rotation on its axis around the Sun has more impact on our daily and yearly Global temperature changes than human activity on the planet.

True or False?

Are we back to talking about man generated heat instead of how much of that heat is being held in by the atmosphere? Boom posted data about the rise in carbon dioxide levels in the atmosphere, you know, the one we can't impact according to you. You said you read about the greenhouse effect, so I fail to see how you are asking the same stuff.

Reactions: Boomboom521
https://www.fraserinstitute.org/art...-cent-consensus-among-climate-scientists-many

Excerpt

"The Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change asserts the conclusion that most (more than 50 per cent) of the post-1950 global warming is due to human activity, chiefly greenhouse gas emissions and land use change. But it does not survey its own contributors, let alone anyone else, so we do not know how many experts agree with it. And the statement, even if true, does not imply that we face a crisis requiring massive restructuring of the worldwide economy"
I linked an article surveying contributors to the IPCC and non contributors to the IPCC

Opinion, not scientific fact. The Earth rotates around the Sun and changes its axis along that path which causes seasonal changes in both climate and temperatures and humans have zero control over that.

Scientific Fact not opinion.
Fvcking ridiculous as it pertains to this conversation

Are we back to talking about man generated heat instead of how much of that heat is being held in by the atmosphere? Boom posted data about the rise in carbon dioxide levels in the atmosphere, you know, the one we can't impact according to you. You said you read about the greenhouse effect, so I fail to see how you are asking the same stuff.

Humans don't generate heat mule. If carbon dioxide Left Behind after the sun has heated the Earth is causing the warming that's not man-made because humans don't make CO2 either! It's a byproduct. Naturally occurring.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT