ADVERTISEMENT

Do any deniers care about the Federal report on Climate Change?

Pretty much...

When one of you "scientists" can show me how we (humans) heat up the Earth more than the Sun, I'll shut up. Until then, I'll continue keeping you all shut up by asking you to prove it.

“I admit I’m ignorant on this subject”

“Here let me post 30 times in this thread telling you you’re wrong and I’m right.”

Not one of you has even posted once in this thread proving you are correct! Just name calling, snide remarks, and feigned outrage over even the suggestion that humans do not control how the planet is heated. I'm going to start referring to you all as "Sun deniers"

The Sun heats us from 93 million miles away. We can't even heat up a 2,000 square foot house efficiently. How is it our reach into heating the planet is so much more extensive than the Sun's, yet we can't even heat up the moon, which is roughly only 200 thousand miles away from us?

OK...let's break it down to its essential component. How does the Earth currently "heat up"?

Ans: It rotates around the Sun...does it not?

Yes it does.

OK.....

So, if that's how it heats up, can we (humans) stop that? (or substitute for it?)

Yes or No?

If the answer is Yes...then can you please explain how we do this (this would be how we humans heat it up on our own)

If the answer is "NO" we can't stop it from from rotating around the Sun, then YOU are the fool for thinking there is some other way it heats up. (especially by humans)

So which is it?

Do you honestly think that the only factor in surface temperatures is the Earth's rotation around the sun? Do you know that the Northern Hemisphere is actually in Winter when Earth is closest to the sun? Are you also aware that the composition of the Earth's atmosphere can impact the ability for solar radiation to enter and exit the atmosphere? Are you familiar with the concept of a greenhouse that allows solar radiation to enter but harder to escape, causing temperatures to rise and allow plants to grow inside that are unable to outside during certain months of the year?

If you don't, then you should examine these things. If you do, then you are being disingenuous as usual.

The Sun heats us from 93 million miles away. We can't even heat up a 2,000 square foot house efficiently. How is it our reach into heating the planet is so much more extensive than the Sun's, yet we can't even heat up the moon, which is roughly only 200 thousand miles away from us?

A
T
M
O
S
P
H
E
R
E

When one of you "scientists" can show me how we (humans) heat up the Earth more than the Sun, I'll shut up. Until then, I'll continue keeping you all shut up by asking you to prove it.
Thinking that the argument is about how we heat the earth more than the sun speaks volumes about your ignorance. It also explains why I waste little time with you.

Reactions: CpEER
“I will do no research on my own with the many scientific documents available to me. Instead I will sit here and demand you explain it to me like I’m 5-years old, all the while I will continue to disagree with you.”

earth_temperature_timeline_2x.png

Thinking that the argument is about how we heat the earth more than the sun speaks volumes about your ignorance. It also explains why I waste little time with you.

Absolutely embarrassed for him. His wife need to take away his laptop.

@Boomboom521 here's one for 'ya....

Using your best post global warming models (not future predictions, past results) can you show me how much impact humans have had on overall global temperatures compared to our earliest ability to measure atmospheric changes?

As you no doubt are aware, we haven't always had this ability to effect change in the temperature of the earth or its atmosphere, but the Sun has been doing this for billions of years. We do have the scientific data to compare our current global temperatures to what they were measured by estimates say as recently as 200 years ago...well before our ability to "change" the climate, so to what extent based on those measurements have humans effected overall global temperatures relative to the Sun as measured by historically calculated and confirmed global data?

(I have looked into this, so let's compare our data and see what we each come up with?)

So again, just show me using past climate change results how much change humans have had on the overall temperatures of the globe vs the Sun since we (humans) have been "changing" the climate or heating up the planet?

How much of a difference have we made over the Sun's long history of doing this?

Got it? Great...let's see your data.

@Boomboom521 the answer to this question I challenged you on is of course humans have had no significant impact on overall historical global temperatures. There are some slight statistical anomalies relative to certain periods, but none attributable to human activity. The historical data conclusively proves this.

Happy to link you to it but for now, I'll take your stance on this by your refusal to link me to the data proving your point that humans have impacted climate changes. You refuse to believe I sincerely want to see that data so you won't show me proving your point.

I'm going to hold off showing you the data I've looked at proving my point (that humans have had no significant impact) because I don't believe you're interested in reading any of it either. But I found it, and whenever you are ready to accept its devastating deconstruction of the entire man made "global warming" hoax I'll be happy to link you to it.

When you are emasculated of any rational thought, you make jokes and call names like a kindergartner.

First you were bored by ignoring me, now you're embarrassed by reading me? 'Ya just can't make up your mind about me can 'ya?

What name did I call you?

I will sit here and demand you explain it to me like I’m 5-years old,

So why don't you link me to data proving humans are capable of heating the planet beyond the Sun's ability? There is no restriction among you on the Left providing this data. In fact I wish one of you would since that's your entire argument.

That IS your argument on the Left! You aren't complaining about the Sun heating up the planet are you? It's human heating you all are so worried about is it not? So again I ask, how is it that humans are capable of doing this beyond the Sun's activity? Not one of you can explain it, or at least you won't. (or can't because it's not possible)

So why don't you link me to data proving humans are capable of heating the planet beyond the Sun's ability? There is no restriction among you on the Left providing this data. In fact I wish one of you would since that's your entire argument.

Because that’s not how it works, Bernie. You’re showing just how it ignorant you are on this subject, Bernie. You have a fundamental misunderstanding about what the issue is, Bernie. You have no desire to correct that, Bernie.

Reactions: bamaEER
So, you have your windows open on a 100 degree day. Your house heats up from the natural sunlight and heat. Ok, easily understood. Then you turn on your dryer with an indoor vent all day and the heat from that machine adds to the heat "naturally" placed in to your house, right?

Nope....guess not.....

Because that’s not how it works, Bernie. You’re showing just how it ignorant you are on this subject, Bernie. You have a fundamental misunderstanding about what the issue is, Bernie. You have no desire to correct that, Bernie.

So is your complaint about how the Sun is heating up the Earth or how humans are doing it past what the Sun is doing?

What exactly is your complaint on the Left about global warming?

That IS your argument on the Left! You aren't complaining about the Sun heating up the planet are you? It's human heating you all are so worried about is it not? So again I ask, how is it that humans are capable of doing this beyond the Sun's activity? Not one of you can explain it, or at least you won't. (or can't because it's not possible)

This is amazing. You probably should have exited this thread 40 replies ago when you admitted you were ignorant on this subject, Bernie. You’ve done yourself and othe deniers no favors today. Go home and be a family man, Bernie.

So, you have your windows open on a 100 degree day. Your house heats up from the natural sunlight and heat. Ok, easily understood. Then you turn on your dryer with an indoor vent all day and the heat from that machine adds to the heat "naturally" placed in to your house, right?

Nope....guess not.....

You all think I'm stupid?

This is amazing. You probably should have exited this thread 40 replies ago when you admitted you were ignorant on this subject, Bernie. You’ve done yourself and othe deniers no favors today. Go home and be a family man, Bernie.

Was honest enough to admit I simply do not know and I asked at least one of you to show me what I don't know. I'm simply asking if human beings are capable of heating the planet past how the Sun heats it? If human beings are the cause of global warming how are we doing this?

And how much change have we made in the normal global warming that occurred before we came along with our greenhouse gas effect? Can you link me to some data showing how much of an impact we have had?

Can you google something yourself? jfc.

5 minutes ago you didn’t even understand the concept of greenhouse effect. I’m going to spend my time doing something more productive...like teaching my dog algebra.

5 minutes ago you didn’t even understand the concept of greenhouse effect. I’m going to spend my time doing something more productive...like teaching my dog algebra.

It was very simple for you to answer that question and you won't because you can't

Sun = natural
Dryer = man-made

I really hope you used a condom with your mistresses.

I do realize how difficult it is for you to not constantly demonstrate that you are an imbecile but keep trying you are very convincing.

Isn't it humbling to realize that you cannot prove something that you believe 100% with your heart and soul is true? Human beings do not have power beyond the Sun to heat the globe that is very sobering for someone like you isn't it?

Says the man who doesn't even know how to cheat and not get caught.

The Americans with Disabilities Act was specifically created for people who have handicaps like yours demonstrated by your lack of ability for cognitive thought.

The Americans with Disabilities Act was specifically created for people who have handicaps like yours demonstrated by your lack of ability for cognitive thought.

Says the man who objects to experts.......first economic experts.....now scientists......seriously, you shouldn't **** with people who can change the way you live your life........

What if we can prove that you don't even know what the debate is about?

That's an easy way of admitting you can't prove your point. My question is really quite simple if you can follow simple logic.

You folks on the Left aren't complaining about how much heat the Sun generates to warm the globe correct? You all are OK with that am I right?

You ARE complaining about the heat we humans generate doing the exact same thing (warming the globe) are you not? So much so, you believe the human part of that equation is actually in danger of destroying the planet (stop me if I'm getting any of this wrong)

So, in order to mitigate the human heat generated destruction to the globe, you advocate a series of steps (primarily economic) to prevent a catastrophic event on the planet the Sun is either incapable of causing or that you are indifferent towards it causing correct?

So my question following this logic is simple. Are humans capable of heating the planet beyond the Sun's capability, and if so, how are we capable of that? Logic would dictate would it not, that we humans have more power over heating the earth than does the Sun, so I'm asking as a follow up if that is true how so? Isn't that the heart of the man made global warming argument? If not, then what else is it?

I've been asking this question throughout this thread and instead of a well reasoned, scientifically confirmed answer I get...well just read what the answers to that straightforward, logical, and honest inquiry have been.

So can you categorically state with metaphysical certainly that human beings are capable of heating the planet beyond the Sun's ability so much so that we can actually destroy it?

Yes or No?

Last edited:
Says the man who objects to experts.......first economic experts.....now scientists......seriously, you shouldn't **** with people who can change the way you live your life........

Why didn't you answer @CpEER 's question to you explaining what all of your "mistress" posts are about? Run out of scientific data backing your claim similar to what you lack proving man made global warming?

“The heat we humans generate”

looooool

Somebody tell me this is a parody account. Please.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT