ADVERTISEMENT

Dems are going to get buried this Fall

atlkvb

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Jul 9, 2004
(From the archives)

Uh Oh...Steve Harvey says Trump keeps his word:
https://westvirginia.forums.rivals....y-said-that-trump-is-keeping-his-word.143721/

excerpt:
If Trump gets to just 15% black vote, Dems can't win.

15 WVPATX, Apr 20, 2017

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...-african-americans-rasmussen-poll/1013212002/

excerpt:
"Today's @realDonaldTrump approval ratings among black voters: 36%," Rasmussen said in a tweet. "This day last year: 19%."

That is a staggeringly high number for a man who only won 8 percent of the African-American vote in 2016.

...more

African American support for Trump at 36%...almost double from last year

https://www.rt.com/usa/436248-black-support-trump-grows/

excerpt:

Support for US President Donald Trump among black voters is currently at 36 percent, almost double the number from last year, according to a new poll. It comes despite reports that a tape exists of Trump using the N-word

analysis:
Growing support for Trump, bad news for Dems

excerpt:

A conservative black activist says the results of a recent poll showing increased support among blacks for Donald Trump is the last thing Democrats wanted to see going into the midterm elections. That activist isn't alone in his assessment. Jesse Lee Peterson, founder and president of The Brotherhood Organization of a New Destiny(BOND), predicts that "before it's all said and done," that number is going to go even higher

https://www.onenewsnow.com/politics...port-for-trump-among-blacks-bad-news-for-dems

I've been reporting (predicting) this phenomenon for nearly two years now. No doubt I've been proven correct about it. So this qualifies me to make another prediction. Black support for Trump will continue to grow. It will grow to the point where Democrats won't win another national election without that lost support. This is the beginning of the end of the Democrat party as we know it. (atlkvb)

As a result of the loss of this traditional support among Blacks, Democrats will turn more radical and Left (to gain lost support) and will become even more maniacal as they continue to lose election after election for being totally out of the mainstream with most Americans. The @walkaway movement will grow, and the Democrat party will gradually die for lack of popular support. When will all of this happen?

It's happening...just open your eyes.

I'm right... & no one on the Left can dispute me, therefore no one will.

(Fact)

giphy.gif

Last edited:
It's not surprising but you don't seem to have a feel for this at all. Ever consider how things will go when the angry white men that voted for Trump figure out that he's a total fraud and can't deliver on the jobs and myriad of other election promises that he made? They gone. How about the voters that will soon lose their insurance as Trump tries to save a few $$? Hispanics are loving some Trump of course. Republicans politicians will be distancing themselves from Trump as this thing continues to fall apart. Lighten up on the future victory dance, it's more than a little early for that

@moe ?

Still stand by this? Probably not.

Reactions: wvu_ivey
Why are you so worried about the Democrats when your guys have all three branches? lol Yeah, people of color are flocking to the GOP since Trumps epic most excellent biggest in the history of the world election win.

Here was @Keyser76 's brilliant analysis in the same thread [laughing]

...and this was my response to 'ol @Keyser76

Keyser how long has the Left through the Democrat party been promising Black folks things will get better for them by voting Democrat?

Why do you think Black people should keep believing them? Trump's not getting Black support based on words, but he's following through on his promises to bring jobs and opportunities back to the forgotten inner cities. What will the Left and Democrats have to offer as an alternative?

You just need to pay attention to this and try to understand what Trump is doing because it not only is going to work, it's going to wipe out the failed appeal of the Democrat Left to Black people for generations.

Trump is smart, he knows this. Are you and the Left smarter than he is? Better prove it cause Black folks aren't as dumb as some of you on the Left think we are.

Last edited:
That poll appears to be an outlier. Gallop and Reuters have polling that show the black opinion on Trump has remained consistent. (i.e. low)

If future polls confirm these numbers going forward, then the conclusions would change, but for now it appears that you are spiking the football a wee bit early.

Also, this is a sports board and 95% of the people in here don't give a damn about any of this.

That poll appears to be an outlier. Gallop and Reuters have polling that show the black opinion on Trump has remained consistent. (i.e. low)

If future polls confirm these numbers going forward, then the conclusions would change, but for now it appears that you are spiking the football a wee bit early.

Also, this is a sports board and 95% of the people in here don't give a damn about any of this.

Gallop and Reuters had polls showing Hillary winning in a landslide. They're not exactly accurate harbingers of voting trends.

Same polls last year predicted Trump's support among Blacks would never reach double digits.

Wrong again.

But you are correct this should have been posted on the OT forum. It was posted here accidentally and I've asked Vernon to move it.

Gallop and Reuters had polls showing Hillary winning in a landslide. They're not exactly accurate harbingers of voting trends.

Same polls last year predicted Trump's support among Blacks would never reach double digits.

Wrong again.

But you are correct this should have been posted on the OT forum. It was posted here accidentally and I've asked Vernon to move it.

Gallop correctly predicted that Clinton would win the national vote by a small margin. They didn't do an electoral vote prognostication, nor a by-state poll. Reuters was in fact wrong in their electoral college prediction, but Rasmussen was as well. So they would have to be judged as Reuters is

So which is it?

Also, said polls did not "say" future polls would trend in any direction. Polls do not do that. That's for political commentators.

This should be a lesson to you. If you post nonsense where people that don't prescribe to tribalistic politics read, prepare to have your views demolished.

Last edited:

Wrong again.

none of this matters if Democrats get control of the house is November

2018 elections: Will Democrats win, take back House? Stats say yes
http://www.businessinsider.com/2018-elections-will-democrats-win-take-back-the-house-2018-8

Gallop correctly predicted that Clinton would win the national vote by a small margin. They didn't do an electoral vote prognostication, nor a by-state poll. Reuters was in fact wrong in their electoral college prediction, but Rasmussen was as well. So they would have to be judged as Reuters is

So which is it?

Also, said polls did not "say" future polls would trend in any direction. Polls do not do that. That's for political commentators.

This should be a lesson to you. If you post nonsense where people that don't prescribe to tribalistic politics read, prepare to have your views demolished.

They're (polls) not even polling the folks you say are not jumping onto Trump's bandwagon! Most folks think like they're being brainwashed in media that Trump is racist and hates Blacks as they do him.

Carry on.

They're (polls) not even polling the folks you say are not jumping onto Trump's bandwagon! Most folks think like they're being brainwashed in media that Trump is racist and hates Blacks as they do him.

Carry on.
You do realize that syphilitic asshole doesn't need media help for people to hate him, right?

How you can watch how he acts and what he says and think, "I like him," says a LOT about you.

Reactions: atlkvb
none of this matters if Democrats get control of the house is Novembe

Besides unbridled hatred of all things Trump Democrats can't give voters a reason to vote for them to take back the House!

Name the compelling reason to pull a Democrat lever this fall besides irrational Trump derangement syndrome?

You do realize that syphilitic asshole doesn't need media help for people to hate him, right?

How you can watch how he acts and what he says and think, "I like him," says a LOT about you.

I can't stand him personally but I didn't vote for his personality...I voted his policies...issues.

Like the results I'm seeing, not hearing anything better from his opponents in terms of better policies. Have you?

That Atlanta cuck-servative thinking either Russia is helping again or I'm staying home. Must be senile

I will bet a subscription to this web site you can't name one policy the other side is offering that's clearly better than Trump's agenda. Give it a try...make me laugh.

They have better ideas right? Name one.

Generally speaking, Republicans don’t vote based on whether they like the person or not, it’s based on policy put forth in the platform. The fact that you made THAT post, says a hell of a lot more about you.

(From the archives)

Oh Oh...Steve Harvey says Trump keeps his word:
https://westvirginia.forums.rivals....y-said-that-trump-is-keeping-his-word.143721/

excerpt:
If Trump gets to just 15% black vote, Dems can't win.

15 WVPATX, Apr 20, 2017

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...-african-americans-rasmussen-poll/1013212002/

excerpt:
"Today's @realDonaldTrump approval ratings among black voters: 36%," Rasmussen said in a tweet. "This day last year: 19%."

That is a staggeringly high number for a man who only won 8 percent of the African-American vote in 2016.

...more

African American support for Trump at 36%...almost double from last year

https://www.rt.com/usa/436248-black-support-trump-grows/

excerpt:

Support for US President Donald Trump among black voters is currently at 36 percent, almost double the number from last year, according to a new poll. It comes despite reports that a tape exists of Trump using the N-word

analysis:
Growing support for Trump, bad news for Dems

excerpt:

A conservative black activist says the results of a recent poll showing increased support among blacks for Donald Trump is the last thing Democrats wanted to see going into the midterm elections. That activist isn't alone in his assessment. Jesse Lee Peterson, founder and president of The Brotherhood Organization of a New Destiny(BOND), predicts that "before it's all said and done," that number is going to go even higher

https://www.onenewsnow.com/politics...port-for-trump-among-blacks-bad-news-for-dems

I've been reporting (predicting) this phenomenon for nearly two years now. No doubt I've been proven correct about it. So this qualifies me to make another prediction. Black support for Trump will continue to grow. It will grow to the point where Democrats won't win another national election without that lost support. This is the beginning of the end of the Democrat party as we know it. (atlkvb)

As a result of the loss of this traditional support among Blacks, Democrats will turn more radical and Left (to gain lost support) and will become even more maniacal as they continue to lose election after election for being totally out of the mainstream with most Americans. The @walkway movement will grow, and the Democrat party will gradually die for lack of popular support. When will all of this happen?

It's happening...just open your eyes.

I'm right... & no one on the Left can dispute me, therefore no one will.

(Fact)

giphy.gif
I agree and

giphy.gif

polls did not "say" future polls would trend in any direction. Polls do not do that. That's for political commentators.

Not according to some posting in this thread including you!

Or did you not write this
Gallop correctly predicted that Clinton would win the national vote by a small margin

This poster sure disagrees polls don't "predict" future outcomes

So I guess it all depends on what you want your predictive polling to predict? Mine says Blacks vote HUGE for Trump this fall, why wouldn't they? Their unemployment rate is at an all time historic low and it's not Obama's economy!

So which is it?

FYI all polls are predictive because until votes are actually cast it's only speculation about future results are they not?

If you were worried about a President breaking the Law...you should read my post asking " if any of you Leftists have any integrity" (it's on the OT forum)

Integrity

the quality of being honest and having strong moral principles; moral uprightness

Dude, you have no claim to be using that word in any sentence. By definition a Trump supporter has none. If you like his policies that’s great but let’s not start associating ourselves with having integrity. That right has been forfeited.

Integrity

the quality of being honest and having strong moral principles; moral uprightness

Dude, you have no claim to be using that word in any sentence. By definition a Trump supporter has none. If you like his policies that’s great but let’s not start associating ourselves with having integrity. That right has been forfeited.

The poster who challenged my acceptance of Trump breaking laws (without specifying which ones) was simply asked to examine Trump's predeccssor's adherence to the same standard. I'd offer the same to you since you claim I have no "integrity".

Go over to the OT forum, read my post by that same title "if any of you Leftists have any integrity" then post for me in that forum which violations of the Law Obama committed that upset you the most?

Just shut up. Take that shit to Facebook, troll.

You're right...Facebook is the home of Trolls but I didn't post on FB. It should be on the OT forum and hopefully Vernon moves it soon so you can go back to your blissful ignorance.

fox is the news you like , right?

Who's been charged by Mueller in the Russia probe so far? | Fox News
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/08/21/whos-been-charged-by-mueller-in-russia-probe-so-far.html

From the article:

So far, four former Trump campaign associates – Michael Flynn, Paul Manafort, Richard Gates and George Papadopoulos – have been charged, though none of the charges are directly related to any misconduct by the president's campaign. Of the four, only Manafort has been found guilty by a jury in part of Mueller’s probe.

I understand that Whitewater ended up with Monica, but this is different. The gov. actually helped create the story narrative and now are going after things that Trump had zero input in. They have pretty much given up on Russia and now going after financial misconduct.

I have always liked that the left wanted limited power of the Executive branch, but after BO, they are doubling down in the hope that Trump gets ousted. Same with immigration. The Dems have mostly supported controlled immigration on the basis of keeping Americans working until a pollster said that illegal's will vote democratic.

Reactions: atlkvb
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT