ADVERTISEMENT

Uh Oh! Steve Harvey said that Trump is keeping his word

Why are you so worried about the Democrats when your guys have all three branches? lol Yeah, people of color are flocking to the GOP since Trumps epic most excellent biggest in the history of the world election win.

Why are you so worried about the Democrats when your guys have all three branches? lol Yeah, people of color are flocking to the GOP since Trumps epic most excellent biggest in the history of the world election win.
tumblr_mv0kaby2zs1su9yb4o1_500.gif

Reactions: Keyser76

Trump is systematically breaking apart the Dem identity coalition. The Dems used to be the party of the working man, no more. They used to be the party of the middle class, no more. They are now the coastal elite, big money party that caters to minority groups and depend on those groups to win elections. Not working very well. And if Trump even slightly increases his share of the black and Hispanic vote, it's over for the Dems.

Reactions: atlkvb and eerdoc
Trump is systematically breaking apart the Dem identity coalition. The Dems used to be the party of the working man, no more. They used to be the party of the middle class, no more. They are now the coastal elite, big money party that caters to minority groups and depend on those groups to win elections. Not working very well. And if Trump even slightly increases his share of the black and Hispanic vote, it's over for the Dems.
It's not surprising but you don't seem to have a feel for this at all. Ever consider how things will go when the angry white men that voted for Trump figure out that he's a total fraud and can't deliver on the jobs and myriad of other election promises that he made? They gone. How about the voters that will soon lose their insurance as Trump tries to save a few $$? Hispanics are loving some Trump of course. Republicans politicians will be distancing themselves from Trump as this thing continues to fall apart. Lighten up on the future victory dance, it's more than a little early for that.

It's not surprising but you don't seem to have a feel for this at all. Ever consider how things will go when the angry white men that voted for Trump figure out that he's a total fraud and can't deliver on the jobs and myriad of other election promises that he made? They gone. How about the voters that will soon lose their insurance as Trump tries to save a few $$? Hispanics are loving some Trump of course. Republicans politicians will be distancing themselves from Trump as this thing continues to fall apart. Lighten up on the future victory dance, it's more than a little early for that.

What I see is quite different. Obamacare falling apart. Tax reform on the way. GOP steps in to save healthcare and lower costs. Infrastructure projects approved. Illegal aliens deported with criminal records, the rest likely get green cards and are, for the first time, legalized. Inner cities improved with school choice, vouchers, charter schools, investments, etc. Repatriation of overseas profits. All to create American jobs.

More importantly, is the Dems have no one to run. Pocahontas can't win. She gamed the system claiming to be a minority to get a plum position. Bernie will be 78 years old. The Dem party leaders are old, tired and weak. Obama absolutely decimated the Dem bench.

Reactions: atlkvb and eerdoc
Steve Harvey has legitimate credibility? I'm not saying he doesn't, but I wonder why?

timthumb.php

Ever consider how things will go when the angry white men that voted for Trump figure out that he's a total fraud and can't deliver on the jobs and myriad of other election promises that he made? They gone.
Where are they going to go? To the Dems? Hahahahaha. Bich, you cray.

Reactions: atlkvb

Racist much?

Identity politics of the Dems may be breaking apart.
Yes & No. Not sure what to make of this (link) <<
Hands Off My Gun I devote an entire chapter to the racist roots of gun control. Michael Bloomberg's latest remark is emblematic of this chapter; the bigoted sentiment is, historically, a huge motivation of the anti-gun movement, apparently so to this day. Via the Washington Times:

Bloomberg claimed that 95 percent of murders fall into a specific category: male, minority and between the ages of 15 and 25. Cities need to get guns out of this group’s hands and keep them alive, he said.

Criminals don't follow laws. The larger government grows the fewer opportunities for those who live under it. Bloomberg feels this is a blessing, not a burden that contributes to desperate people doing desperate things for money or to escape their reality. Disarming minorities for their own good? The KKK would agree with him. This was the logic behind the first federally-backed gun grab at Wounded Knee. It was the rationale used by white Democrats to prevent free black men and women from excercising their Second Amendment rights during Reconstruction. If you want to know who is the oppressed simply look at who is disarmed.

Additionally, Bloomberg can't do math.

To Bloomberg's credit, there is a 93% statistic on murder but it describes the percentage of black Americans killed by other black Americans. The Bureau of Justice Statistics's report states that 93% of black murder victims were killed by other black individiuals. It is not a number that nationally represents the number of murders as a whole:

Nearly half of the nation's murder victims in 2005 were black, and the number of black men who were slain is on the rise.

A majority of the black murder victims were relatively young — between 17 and 29, the Justice Department said in a study released Thursday.

The department's Bureau of Justice Statistics report offers a snapshot of racial disparities among violent crime victims. Black people represented an estimated 13 percent of the U.S. population in 2005, the latest data available, but were the victims of 49 percent of all murders and 15 percent of rapes, assaults and other nonfatal violent crimes nationwide.

Most of the black murder victims — 93 percent — were killed by other black people, the study found. About 85 percent of white victims were slain by other white people.

No, 95% of murders are not young black men.

The FBI’s Uniform Crime Reporting statistics show that 6,329 blacks were murdered in 2011 vs. 5,825 whites. While my math skills are notoriously bad, there’s no way you can read that data and claim that “95 percent of murders fall into a specific category: male, minority and between the ages of 15 and 25.” Unless you really wanted to.

Worth repeating? Sure! Here’s the FBI’s bullet point on the subject:

Concerning murder victims for whom race was known, 50.0 percent were black, 46.0 percent were white, and 2.6 percent were of other races. Race was unknown for 175 victims. (Based on Expanded Homicide Data Table 2.)

Click here for a chart of murder victims by age. Again, the idea that 95 percent of these poor souls fall between the ages of 15 and 25 is completely devoid of any factual basis.

I want to point out the irony of the mayor who championed the loosey law in NYC -- which brought officers to engage Eric Garner -- discussing black male lives.

This also isn't the first time that Bloomberg has fabricated numbers to support his agenda. He's falsely claimed that there is an epidemic of gun violence and inflated gun deaths with suicides to boost the number (CNN even debunked their statistics). Bloomberg's professional anti-gun lobbyist group, Everytown, even inflated their list of "gun victims" by including criminals shot by police and the Boston bomber's name. His lobbyist trio of Everytown, Mayors Against Illegal Guns (quiet about its members who've child predation convictions), and Moms Demand Action are the Brian Williams of the Second Amendment conversation. It's becoming more evident to the rest of America day by day.

Dems have lived off the black vote for decades. With Trump's plans for inner city revitalization including education, if successful, he can begin to reduce black support of Dems. After all, blacks are worse off today than decades ago while living in Dem controlled cities. At some point, they have to ask themselves, what are they getting for their loyalty?

It Trump gets to just 15% black vote, Dems can't win.

A lot of wishful thinking in this post.

I posted about this minority outreach many months ago and tried to tell the Dems if Trump pulls it off they are finished as a party in the Black community.

The media doesn't cover this of course because Trump's a racist and hates Black people but I'm here to tell anyone willing to listen that there are some exciting things going on right now and it's going to be HUGE for poor Blacks in inner cities once all the players are in place.

Harvey is on board, and many others are too, but again you'd never know it because the media is obsessed with Trump and Bannon or Trump and the Russians.

Fine, let them all chase that rabbit down the hole while Blacks see a different reality right where they live.

Go Trump!

Last edited:
Reactions: Brushy Bill
Reactions: wvu_ivey
Where are they going to go? To the Dems? Hahahahaha. Bich, you cray.

moe thinks White males are the new minority, Dems will appeal to their "underprivileged" status and racial discrimination.

Republicans are racists for favoring poor Black people.

Steve Harvey has legitimate credibility? I'm not saying he doesn't, but I wonder why?

And liberal Hollywood has legitimate credibility? What has Harvey done to put his credibility in question other than trying like heck to help poor blacks with his foundation and fund raising?

Yeah, people of color are flocking to the GOP since Trumps epic most excellent biggest in the history of the world election win.

Keyser how long has the Left through the Democrat party been promising Black folks things will get better for them by voting Democrat?

Why do you think Black people should keep believing them? Trump's not getting Black support based on words, but he's following through on his promises to bring jobs and opportunities back to the forgotten inner cities. What will the Left and Democrats have to offer as an alternative?

You just need to pay attention to this and try to understand what Trump is doing because it not only is going to work, it's going to wipe out the failed appeal of the Democrat Left to Black people for generations.

Trump is smart, he knows this. Are you and the Left smarter than he is? Better prove it cause Black folks aren't as dumb as some of you on the Left think we are.

Last edited:
Where did we hear this before? Oh yeah, in the run up to the election.

Because watching you cry on here everyday is worth 8 years of Trump ya racist idiot.

And liberal Hollywood has legitimate credibility? What has Harvey done to put his credibility in question other than trying like heck to help poor blacks with his foundation and fund raising?
Jesus paxxx, I literally said that I wasn't saying he didn't have credibility, I just wanted to know why

Jesus paxxx, I literally said that I wasn't saying he didn't have credibility, I just wanted to know why

Why would you question his credibility? You haven't questioned the credibility of everyone cited on this board, right? You had a reason for doing so. My guess is because he is a black entertainer saying nice things about Trump.

Clearly, you've brought his credibility into question. Since Harvey was speaking about his personal experience with the President why would his credibility be in question?

Why would you question his credibility? You haven't questioned the credibility of everyone cited on this board, right? You had a reason for doing so. My guess is because he is a black entertainer saying nice things about Trump.
Because he's not really good at what he does, imo. I'd most certainly question the credibility of other comedians and actors put in positions to have influence over policy. I wasn't aware that he was a community organizer (hence the statement in my post "I'm not saying he doesn't have credibility"), and I was really looking for insight into what he's done that would warrant his praise being a sign of improvement. I thought the same when he was brought to Trump tower. I never looked into it.

Not everything has to be a battle, ok paxxx. Sometimes I really am just asking questions, sometimes I'm full of shit, sometimes I'm sarcastic, sometimes I'm aggressive, and sometimes I just want to hear others opinions. Gimme a little bit of a break....sheeez

Because he's not really good at what he does, imo. I'd most certainly question the credibility of other comedians and actors put in positions to have influence over policy. I wasn't aware that he was a community organizer (hence the statement in my post "I'm not saying he doesn't have credibility"), and I was really looking for insight into what he's done that would warrant his praise being a sign of improvement. I thought the same when he was brought to Trump tower. I never looked into it.

Not everything has to be a battle, ok paxxx. Sometimes I really am just asking questions, sometimes I'm full of shit, sometimes I'm sarcastic, sometimes I'm aggressive, and sometimes I just want to hear others opinions. Gimme a little bit of a break....sheeez

I'm not going to say you are insincere boomer because you truly are dedicated to Leftist orthodoxy, but when you get called on your own bias, or judgementalism, or the very blind political myopia you often accuse others on the right of having, you claim a phony altruism that reeks of being two faced.

I and many others read your post about Harvey, and you weren't doing anything other than questioning how legitimatley "Black" he could possibly be if he's saying nice things about Trump? All of those other qualifiers you mentioned after Pax called you on it is pure poppycock.

It's OK to question this policy, even Harvey's sincerity. But don't try to pretend your questions of his "credibility" have anything to do with his lack of community organizing as much as they do with your hatred of Trump and the fact Harvey had something positive to say about him.

Even White folks can see through that cannard.

Last edited:
Reactions: CAJUNEER
Dems have lived off the black vote for decades. With Trump's plans for inner city revitalization including education, if successful, he can begin to reduce black support of Dems. After all, blacks are worse off today than decades ago while living in Dem controlled cities. At some point, they have to ask themselves, what are they getting for their loyalty?

It Trump gets to just 15% black vote, Dems can't win.

The Left through the Democrat party has been pimping Black people like cheap Whores for more than 50 years. Black people through the media are automatically made to think all Republicans hate them and want to see them starving in the street when in reality it is the failed Leftist income redistribution schemes that keep Blacks poor and dependent on Government handouts which keep Democrats in power.

Some Blacks are hip to the scam and have woken up, Trump is working on many others who don't see him as a racist right wing ideologue, but as a Man who knows how create jobs and get things done.

The Left and the media have to continue the "Trump's a racist" meme so Blacks will ignore him, but people like Steve Harvey and others are starting to cut through that veil.

I'm not going to say you are insincere boomer because you truly are dedicated to Leftist orthodoxy, but when you get called on your own bias, or judgementalism, or the very blind political myopia you often accuse others on the right of having, you claim a phony altruism that reeks of being two faced.

I and many others read your post about Harvey, and you weren't doing anything other than questioning how legitimatley "Black" he could possibly be if he's saying nice things about Trump? All of those other qualifiers you mentioned after Pax called you on it is pure poppycock.

It's OK to question this policy, even Harvey's sincerity. But don't try to pretend your questions of his "credibility" have anything to do with his lack of community organizing as much as they do with your hatred of Trump and the fact Harvey had something positive to say about him.

Even White folks can see through that cannard.
It's not what I was doing at all. How could I possibly have the ability to judge someone's "blackness"- honestly, I wouldn't even begin to know what that was. My question was more with community organization. Someone from Hollywood that does well for themselves usually isn't exactly plugged into struggling communities unless they have made a point to really get involved with community building. I've never hear of Harvey's accomplishments or endeavors in that regard. NOT SAYING THEY DIDNT HAPPEN. I was curious to hear about his achievements in community organization, which would qualify him as a voice to say that Trumps plans are going to have a positive effect.

You are very biased in your interpretation of someone that believes in liberal principles attitudes towards political events and people. Think what you want, obviously, but your way off!

It's not what I was doing at all. How could I possibly have the ability to judge someone's "blackness"- honestly, I wouldn't even begin to know what that was. My question was more with community organization. Someone from Hollywood that does well for themselves usually isn't exactly plugged into struggling communities unless they have made a point to really get involved with community building. I've never hear of Harvey's accomplishments or endeavors in that regard. NOT SAYING THEY DIDNT HAPPEN. I was curious to hear about his achievements in community organization, which would qualify him as a voice to say that Trumps plans are going to have a positive effect.

You are very biased in your interpretation of someone that believes in liberal principles attitudes towards political events and people. Think what you want, obviously, but your way off!
I've heard of "pen pals"......but you and atlkvb have taken it to a whole new level.

Reactions: Boomboom521
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT