ADVERTISEMENT

Yahoo sports BB pre-season top 25 for next year.

There was one some woman did the other day, cbs or maybe that one, we weren't on it. Ok st. Was like 12, Baylor like 4, Kansas 9, Tech was on there

And no WVU. Would post but it's trash.

Unfortunately, we lost national respect with our B12 collapse this year. Respect must be earned. The good thing about not getting any preseason ranking, we should take some of the tougher teams on our schedule by surprise -- at first.

No reason for WVU to be ranked until they prove they can play good consistently.

We have every player that played alot back except 1 as of now, a 4 star that redshirted and a higher ranked 4 star coming in at forwards, a possible starter at the point. Okie st. Went 7-11 and add a high school kid. So the justification of geniuses is were unranked is right because we need to prove we can win more consistently in the big 12 this year, when we ended up ranked, and Okie St at 12 is still ok because they got a good recruit. Good argument

Oklahoma St was a completely different team when healthy.

Plus they are adding as of right now the #1 player in the country.

They are going to get hyped.

You can dismiss Haley as just another player but his length and ability to run the offense was very important for WVU.

Really going to need McBride to step up

McBride needs to dribble with his left hand like that guard that took a pass at mid court, took a few right hand dribbles past a defender, did a crossover to his left hand and drove from the key all the way down the lane to a slam dunk. Baylor took a timeout as the crowd went wild with around 3 minutes to play. Now that guy can handle the ball with both hands in traffic.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, we lost national respect with our B12 collapse this year. Respect must be earned. The good thing about not getting any preseason ranking, we should take some of the tougher teams on our schedule by surprise -- at first.

Yeah that 2 game win streak with one over a #4 Baylor just destroyed WVU.

Way to early top 25 is nothing more than a popularity contest on who can get the most looks at their stories.

There was one some woman did the other day, cbs or maybe that one, we weren't on it. Ok st. Was like 12, Baylor like 4, Kansas 9, Tech was on there

Oklahoma State ranked #10 in recruiting for 2020 and 24th in 2019 and will bring talent. Oklahoma State 2019 included 4 star Marcus Watson and Avery Anderson III. The 2020 class they bring in 5 start Cade Cunningham and 4 star Rondel Walker.

Baylor brings pretty much it's entire team, Gillispie will be missed the most. Plus 2020 4 star recruits Dain Dainja and LJ Cryer.

Tech was a very young team like WVU. But Tech will miss one of their best guards in Morretti. I would say 12 is a little high for them but they do bring in 3 four star players in Numari Burnett, Micah Pivey and Chibuzo Agbo Jr. and 2019 had Ramsey and Shannon both 4 stars.

KU is well KU. They bring in 2020 5 star recruit Bryce Thompson.

Big 12 was young last year as a whole and brings back a bunch of talent.

Last edited:
I really like Burnett. His wing span is crazy for a guard.
Plus has that toughness that players who come out of Chicago have.

We keep talking about okie recruiting. The point was we shouldn't be ranked with most returning and a good recruiting class, especially if you add Bridges to it, because we needed to win more consistently, but okie was 12th and barely ended over 500 this year and we ended ranked. That's a lame argument. And I'm not worried, OK state will get their hammer for recruiting violations at some point

Everybody almost back including oscar and Culver, two 4 star forwards coming in, one of which was a 4 star before having a year of college workouts and practices, depth at guard an issue but a good one coming in from JC, but we're at least 20 spots in the rankings behind a team we smoked twice because they have some high schoolers coming in as the only reason. I'll take our chances. Even with our schedule being harder than theirs without even having to look at theirs. Quick glimpse there atent that many teams in this conference better than us next year i might go Baylor and Kansas that's it, and that's close especially with Kansas

Losing Likekele hurt them.

Before he went out they were undefeated and ranked.
When he came back they turned the corner again.
Actually finished as a team who could have made a run in the Big 12 tournament.

Look at their record with Likekele and without.
They do lose some leadership but Likekele is still there.

Will be in the mix with a bunch of teams next year

Oklahoma St was a completely different team when healthy.

Plus they are adding as of right now the #1 player in the country.

They are going to get hyped.

You can dismiss Haley as just another player but his length and ability to run the offense was very important for WVU.

Really going to need McBride to step up

You’re a fanboy geek that never played a down of football or minute in hoops. You’re a band geek fanboy that no one likes.

You’re a fanboy geek that never played a down of football or minute in hoops. You’re a band geek fanboy that no one likes.

Good to know.

Don't get why your allow someone's opinon to trigger you so much.
That is on you. Should try not to be so insecure, Greggy.

How did the season actually finish & where did we finish in the actual rankings

Without the NCAA and Big 12 Tournament we didn't get to see any teams separating from that second group.

Second group brings most of the players back.

But wait!!!! All the forum basement dwellers are telling us that the team will be loaded next season. Oh no!

Good to know.

Don't get why your allow someone's opinon to trigger you so much.
That is on you. Should try not to be so insecure, Greggy.

Legit question so I’ll give you legit answer specific to that question.
Your initial posting style under this handle was obnoxiously trolling WVU and other handles by using Texas(weird) as distraction. You’ve been a racist, homophobic POS in the past. So when I see any post from you I’ve felt a responsibility calling this kind of handle out.

Legit question so I’ll give you legit answer specific to that question.
Your initial posting style under this handle was obnoxiously trolling WVU and other handles by using Texas(weird) as distraction. You’ve been a racist, homophobic POS in the past. So when I see any post from you I’ve felt a responsibility calling this kind of handle out.

Being a POS to you is a good thing.
I don't think you get it Greggy. You are the Coronavirus of this message board. Just like someone would love for CV to hate them there are people on here who don't really care what you think because you bring zero to this message board.

Being a POS to you is a good thing.
I don't think you get it Greggy. You are the Coronavirus of this message board. Just like someone would love for CV to hate them there are people on here who don't really care what you think because you bring zero to this message board.

Hey you wanted an answer and I gave you one goofball. You can’t even keep up with your own moronic posting haha.

I would say only retards give a damn what moronic trolls like yourself think when you create low IQ posts.

Oh God I thought I put you to bed months ago. Listen WVUloserfanfierever, I don’t care. I love it actually. Trolling homers and POSs like Texass is leisure activity for me. Hey I’ve Ensenada looking for you on Lot. You’re such a loser you want cough up $99 haha.

We are trying to social distance on this message board so why don't you socially distance yourself on the Pitt board, Greggy

Hearing that Greg Brown will be staying home because of CV and Shaka Smart staying.

Kai Jones and Greg Brown on the floor together for Texas gives them a lot of athleticism with their bigs.

Hearing that Greg Brown will be staying home because of CV and Shaka Smart staying.

Kai Jones and Greg Brown on the floor together for Texas gives them a lot of athleticism with their bigs.

LOL! Pride still acting like he's a Texas guy and people here care. For the record I am so glad Smart is staying haha. He sucks bad and is the definition of underachiever. Also I hope the entire team comes back. They couldn’t even outshine in an overrated 3 team conference(Kansas, Baylor and WVU).

You know what’s the weirdest thing about you Pride? And it’s tough because there is a lot to chose from. You actually are a WVU fan and homer. I find it really weird that you role play as a Texas dude.

Last edited:
Saw Cade Cunningham this year at the SJIT. He’s a one and done. He won’t be at OkSt long enough to even make an impact nor will he as a true frosh.

They started strong and finished strong.
Had a rough middle. Lost like 11 of 12 games. Started when Likekele went out.

People are high with Likekele and Cunningham.
One is going to have to play off the ball. Most likely will be Likekele.

Needs to work on his shot. The ability to create is there.

Cunningham is a matchup problem.
Unlike Ben Simmons who didn't have that much success in college. Cunningham is a scorer. He is finisher. But he is better when he can create for others.

Going to be on their other players.

If they brought Dziagwa back I think they would deserve that hype
He could shoot.

Need shooters. Going to have space and have number advantages because people are going to have to crash on Cunningham and Likekele.

This is pathetic.

Your entire life is creating a false identity on the internet and trolling this message board.

Your rabbit hole reeks of insecurity.

Fun taking a peak but it looks like a run down trailer.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT