ADVERTISEMENT

WVU's Dana Holgorsen the 32nd highest paid coach in the country this year

There are 64 big boy schools not counting ND, BYU or other independents. Therefore he is in the top 50%. Not bad for a small school like WVU. He is certainly far from the bottom tier. Not saying with a 10 win or more season he shouldn't get more, but his current salary is more than fair.

I like Dana and want him to win but it's time for him to prove his team can finish. The schedule is about to get really hard...if the team plays hard and doesn't make a ton of mistakes and gets beat that's one thing. If they get beat because of soft play, not focused, stupid turnovers and blown assignments down the stretch then it's a pattern. Dana likely is what he is at this point....at the moment he's the coach of a top ten team, hopefully we finish in that neighborhood.

Reactions: Rootmaster
We know how you feel about DH. "fluffer" Really? And you fully supported Good Ol Bill? Your credibility is well below zero.
You didn't answer my question when has the Fluffer finished in the top 10? Are you going to try changing the subject because you have been caught in a lie?

Ah yes...then comes the annual late season collapse. Since WVU entered the Big 12-2=10 DH has led the Mountaineers to one....that's one...finish in the Top 25 and that was 17th. Early season rankings are like ice cubes in the Arizona sun...they melt away.
FYI root that loser wv-expat in Georgia is asking other posters advice on whether he should put you on ignore in his stupid thread. You should hope he does he is a flaming Hillary supporter.

His recruiting classes just about match his pay!

Overall ranking probably matches it to when you consider what we are ranked at the end of the year since he's been here

He has done well recently letting others do their job and not micro managing. If I was AD I would offer a raise but we are not Texas with unlimited resources so it's got to fit a budget

School undergrad enrollment means nothing in today's college football world lol. Miami florida...tiny enrollment and big program for example. Central Florida...largest enrollment but still not in a P5 conference. Your argument, ulosetoday, is uninformed.

FYI root that loser wv-expat in Georgia is asking other posters advice on whether he should put you on ignore in his stupid thread. You should hope he does he is a flaming Hillary supporter.

Don't you say nuthin' about that WV-Expat in Georgia boy! Besides, he is a red blooded Amerikun and would never stoop to support Hillary! He work for TorontoEERs picking pickles. I knows him well. Warez

Last edited:
Lets put it this way. They are not in the top 40 schools in undergraduate enrollment.
Largest school in terms of undergrad enrollment? Liberty University. 75044 students. #2 is UC Community College System with 70681.

WV-expat in Geogia.............say it ain't so. You ain't no Hillary supporter? Is you? She a commie. A red. A pinko. You a red blooded All Amerikun. Right?
Warez

Spookycatboy2002............you need to lighten up on the WV-expat in Georgia. By the way..............how you knows he a flaming Hillary supporter? Warez

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT