ADVERTISEMENT

I want a new offense..

He ran the ball 134 times in 2 years and scored 7 rushing touchdowns so yeah, I’m pretty sure.

Scoring TDs isn’t an indicator that a QB was a good runner, lol.... Don liked to run the QB sneak at the goal line. No real shocker there

Excluding sacks, Hoss totaled 150 yards rushing in 16 games..... off 146 attempts.

That’s 1 yard per attempt, not counting sacks.

I think this is just another case of only remembering the good times

http://wvustats.com/sport/football/player/995

If you were capable of abstract thought you would wait until the end of the season to start talking about raises. Saying someone should be in line for a raise when he has only beaten weak competition is not abstract thinking. The abstract thinker knows that Fluffer Holgorsen coached teams go into the tank as the season goes on. Its only happened every year under this bums tenure. Maybe if you would get some of those bricks out of your head you would realize this.
This only proves your neither capable of abstract thought nor capable of reading. I said if WVU wins 14 games, which means WVU won a national Championship, a new contract would be worth it. It’s sad someone had to explain that to you. That you’re pathetic is news to no one. You are never around when WVU is winning. Let WVU lose and there you are, happy to tell everyone how bad Holgorsen is.

He ran the ball 134 times in 2 years and scored 7 rushing touchdowns so yeah, I’m pretty sure.

Scoring TDs isn’t an indicator that a QB was a good runner, lol.... Don liked to run the QB sneak at the goal line. No real shocker there

Excluding sacks, Hoss totaled 150 yards rushing in 16 games..... off 146 attempts.

That’s 1 yard per attempt, not counting sacks.

I think this is just another case of only remembering the good times

Eh could be

2k6rq3.jpg

This only proves your neither capable of abstract thought nor capable of reading. I said if WVU wins 14 games, which means WVU won a national Championship, a new contract would be worth it. It’s sad someone had to explain that to you. That you’re pathetic is news to no one. You are never around when WVU is winning. Let WVU lose and there you are, happy to tell everyone how bad Holgorsen is.
wrong you never said that in your original post in that thread. Nice try homer. You are nothing but a lying disciple of Fluffer Holgorsen.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT