ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD WVU vs. Virginia

Well...same ole same ole......no halfcourt offense....and cannot turn them over enough. When we have turned them over twice, we couldn't get in transition at all. Might be a long, LOOOONNNGG game for WVU.

Looks like the A$$-WHIPPING has begun....:mad:....starting to piss me off how we cannot play these type of teams....

Someone explain to me Macon's role??? We may be better off only having 4 guys on the offensive end.....

Both teams played great defense. Both offenses look pathetic. Down 1 at half vs #6 team , in their house, not bad. We were down 10 fairly early, didn't panic, and are right back in it.

Reactions: WVex-pat in GA
Wonder if the freshman guard from WV will play in the next half. Could use his shooting

Anyone want to question calls????? Virginia getting benefit of several calls. Ahmad has bene pushed down several times, but on a loose ball Carter gets a call for hustle....Yeah, it's "fair".

The Mountaineers broke a UVA 24 home game win streak today at Charlottesville. What a win for Huggs and the team!

Last edited:
Anyone want to question calls????? Virginia getting benefit of several calls. Ahmad has bene pushed down several times, but on a loose ball Carter gets a call for hustle....Yeah, it's "fair".

I think they called a foul on Carter for trying to breathe with the guy laying on top of him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT