ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD WVU @ Oklahoma State

Our starters played good enough to win 'if' they had some help from the bench. Harler going 1-6 hurts especially being so thin. We played tough tho, and we look like a team of guys who can really play together.

I really didnt like this team early in the season, but I really love this team now and think these guys have a great future to build on.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
Like the way this team played today. They played hard and were tough down the stretch. They lost but the home cooking had a little something to do with it. Just saying that no calls at critical times including an obvious technical sealed the deal for the homers.

WV's offense wasn't as efficient.

Culver showed up today.
Should have gotten the ball a lot more.

Need to surround him with slashers and shooters.
Culver should have the ball in his hands 75% of possessions at least unless they are obviously throwing the entire team at him.

Maybe they were just tired but they went back to a lot of standing around and watching McCabe dribble. Sure wish we had something off the bench. Played hard though.

How many wins does West Virginia have 11?

Oklahoma St has 13.

Two of the best 13 and 11 win teams.
Usually you will see that in the Big 12.
Iowa St was like that last year.

But Oklahoma St's guard Lindy Waters shows up every game.
Have to respect him as a player.
Jevon Carter was liked that. That was why I appreciated him.

Oklahoma St has 13.

“Two of the best 13 and 11 win teams” aahahahahahaha.

You’re such a tool Texass.

OMG I can’t believe how good the Big12 is!!!!

Oklahoma St has 13.

lol

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
“Two of the best 13 and 11 win teams” aahahahahahaha.

You’re such a tool Texass.

OMG I can’t believe how good the Big12 is!!!!

You know the messed up thing about third tier rights.
Pitt can't even broadcast their spring game...
Without it being on the ACCN.
It is not.
WV can sell their third tier rights to anyone.
Can ever put it on the internet.

IMG is paying WVU around 10 mil per year for third tier.

GregJacobs' constantly has to use conference warfare because Pitt is dogshit.

His former coach said the Big 12 is the toughest conference he has coached in because the bottom teams can beat anyone.

In the Big East you would have guaranteed wins against the Bottom 5.

Both Oklahoma State and West Virginia are a lot better than their record.
Especially right now with WV.

It's hard to play when OSU is allowed 6 players on the court and no technical. Hard to play when they are allowed to elbow a player in the ribs and no call. Big 12 officiating is the worst.

4 foul shots in 2nd half. Amazing.

We had nobody on the team that could guard Waters. McCabe, Knapper, Haley, West. All 4 tried and couldn't keep find him 90% of the time.

Now we get to play the hottest team of the bottom 4 in the Big 12, Oklahoma 4-2 in the last 6 games.

1 K State

8 TCU
9 Oklahoma St

4 Iowa St
5 Baylor

3 Kansas
6 Texas

2 Texas Tech

7 Oklahoma
10 West Virginia

Think Tech is the team no one wants to play.

Truthfully picking between K State or Tech is difficult.

If West Virginia can get past Oklahoma I do not know how they will play Tech

Usually I can think of some bullshit.
Their guards are tough to match up with.
They shoot well and they defend the three point line.

You know the messed up thing about third tier rights.
Pitt can't even broadcast their spring game...
Without it being on the ACCN.
It is not.
WV can sell their third tier rights to anyone.
Can ever put it on the internet.

Who cares LOL. You need to get a life Texass. You’re on a site acting like what you post matters haha.

Who cares LOL. You need to get a life Texass. You’re on a site acting like what you post matters haha.

Couldn't you say the same Greggy...
You seem to want your opinions to be heard.
Enough to create multiple topics on how bad the Big 12 is.

His former coach said the Big 12 is the toughest conference he has coached in because the bottom teams can beat anyone.

In the Big East you would have guaranteed wins against the Bottom 5.

Both Oklahoma State and West Virginia are a lot better than their record.
Especially right now with WV.

I never played for Jamie Dixon dipshit. I’m 5’10. I get it!!! You and @Cuyahoga Falls Eers think the Big12 is a meatgrinder.

Couldn't you say the same Greggy...
You seem to want your opinions to be heard.
Enough to create multiple topics on how bad the Big 12 is.

Keep up dipshit. You make statements and push fake news like you’re an insider. I give my opinion and punk idiots like you.

It's hard to play when OSU is allowed 6 players on the court and no technical. Hard to play when they are allowed to elbow a player in the ribs and no call. Big 12 officiating is the worst.

4 foul shots in 2nd half. Amazing.
It's like playing at Morgantown.

Oklahoma St has 13.

Both teams have 12 wins 19 losses. Keep up troll.

Reactions: Rootmaster
I know when I get Greggy triggered he gives me 2 or 3 for 1.

Dude you’re part of my stress relief. I enjoy our relationship friend. You’re a loser and I’m here to tell you that. That’s my job. There aren’t any moderators so I keep it real by always reminding all what a Texass dipshit you are. And you always come back for more. It’s a special relationship for me and thank you for being you.

Dude you’re part of my stress relief. I enjoy our relationship friend. You’re a loser and I’m here to tell you that. That’s my job. There aren’t any moderators so I keep it real by always reminding all what a Texass dipshit you are. And you always come back for more. It’s a special relationship for me and thank you for being you.

What is up with your house in Orlando?
Selling it.

Tell us how great GregJacobs is...
Still waiting on those pics from all those games you supposedly attended

Why would anyone without any ties to WVU ever phrase Pitt this way? Why would they care? You are a pathetic, pimple faced kid, stuck in a basement, waddling around a 400 pound frame, with nothing in life except faking your real identity on the WV forum. You claim to be an oil exec, a former military career member, a fan of anything you can Google etc. That, lard ass, is sick. You are a fake and a dip shit and your trolling is getting stale.

Why would anyone without any ties to WVU ever phrase Pitt this way? Why would they care? You are a pathetic, pimple faced kid, stuck in a basement, waddling around a 400 pound frame, with nothing in life except faking your real identity on the WV forum. You claim to be an oil exec, a former military career member, a fan of anything you can Google etc. That, lard ass, is sick. You are a fake and a dip shit and your trolling is getting stale.

You get upset at the weirdest things.
Should do a better job at hiding your intentions.

Both teams have 12 wins 19 losses. Keep up troll.

I’m in Florida and missed the game. Saw this referenced on Lot. Haven’t been on site much since Thursday. What’d I miss with this 6 man gig. Did a guy not check in at table and just walk into playing or something?

So, what's your point? Is this the reason that WVU lost to Oklahoma State again?

No it's not dumb ass. The point is it's allowed in one place and not another. You're such a dork. Stay in the dark corners of the woodshed and let us talk sports here.

No it's not dumb ass. The point is it's allowed in one place and not another. You're such a dork. Stay in the dark corners of the woodshed and let us talk sports here.
Yeah, there's a giant conspiracy against WVU. #Delusional

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT