ADVERTISEMENT

WVU goes 10-2 and their reward is an unranked Miami team?

Self-imposed Penalties, Miami isnt and wasn't on Probation, unlike another school I know

Why self-impose if they did nothing wrong? That literally flies in the face of common sense and it oozes guilt when (obviously due to UM squeaky clean rep)Miami had done nothing wrong?

I'm sure you agree that UNC is having their case handled appropriately as well. Nothing to see there either.

Stedman was facing being released from the Team, the shooting made that decision easier.

Tavon should have never signed that extension but he probably wouldnt have saw that money in the Open Market. Remind me what has he done this year again.

Kevin White has been nothing but a bust.

Do you want to continue?

Stedman got shot in the head and nearly died. Classy. He was not in any danger of getting cut that I saw from a reputable source.

Tavon has had who at QB there? Their HC has no idea what to do with him. I do agree he should have left that team.

Kevin White hasn't been a bust. He's had 2 serious injuries. It's not like he's been 100% and just sucked. He literally got hurt and can't play. Bad luck =/= bust.

Why self-impose if they did nothing wrong? That literally flies in the face of common sense and it oozes guilt when (obviously due to UM squeaky clean rep)Miami had done nothing wrong?

I'm sure you agree that UNC is having their case handled appropriately as well. Nothing to see there either.

Actually the players did wrong and received suspensions and dismissals for what they did.

Like I said learn the facts before speaking.

Stedman was facing being released from the Team, the shooting made that decision easier.

Tavon should have never signed that extension but he probably wouldnt have saw that money in the Open Market. Remind me what has he done this year again.

Kevin White has been nothing but a bust.

Do you want to continue?

Sounds like you're jealous of WVU drafts to NFL. Continue away with your ignorance. Tavon waiting on a good HC and a QB that knows what a pass is. Kevin White has suffered 2 injuries in his first 2 seasons. The only that is a bust is your comments. Run along turd before you get flushed.

Actually the players did wrong and received suspensions and dismissals for what they did.

Like I said learn the facts before speaking.

So the NCAA didn't penalize the University of Miami at all? Are you sure?

So the NCAA didn't penalize the University of Miami at all? Are you sure?

So the players did wrong. Isn't it the job of the program to have control over things like that. Isn't that exactly what happened at USC and they got killed for it? Have you ever heard of the phrase of "Lack of Institutional Control?

Hello? McFly?

You guys are talking down on Miami like WVU is anywhere close to the caliber of program and prestige Miami used to have.

Like someone said beating Miami in Florida will do more for WVU than playing Pitt or anyone else from the ACC

Fixed that for you

Reactions: GoWVU
The only thing holding Mike Harley back from decommitting from WVU is that WVU offered him a long time ago. But he has said numerous times that he is glad he finally got the Miami offer he has always wanted and will make a decision after he takes his Miami OV.
Maybe he won't qualify and Doc will have a chance to get him!! Recruiting smack from a herd fan, lmao!! Guess if you gotta go to another teams board and talk about how we may lose recruits to another team, that tells you a lot about the state of your program!! But hey, y'all are the best team in the state right?

Maybe he won't qualify and Doc will have a chance to get him!! Recruiting smack from a herd fan, lmao!! Guess if you gotta go to another teams board and talk about how we may lose recruits to another team, that tells you a lot about the state of your program!! But hey, y'all are the best team in the state right?
Every Marshall fans has an adopted team to root for.

Reactions: MntnEERinSC
Every Marshall fans has an adopted team to root for.
Yeah, I work with a few, everyone has a backup team!! One in particular was "never really" a Marshall fan, he's a Ohio state football and UK bball fan, used to be a browns fan, but all of a sudden roots for cowboys!!

Yeah, I work with a few, everyone has a backup team!! One in particular was "never really" a Marshall fan, he's a Ohio state football and UK bball fan, used to be a browns fan, but all of a sudden roots for cowboys!!
He’s not a fan. He’s a hitchhiker jumping on the first bandwagon to come along.

A bunch of MU fans used to be VT on-the-side fans. Then when VT began to slide a little they became OSU fans.

Actually He went to STA so I'm sure he will qualify. But I'll leave this here.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT