ADVERTISEMENT

WVU goes 10-2 and their reward is an unranked Miami team?

Or we can look at Danas old WRs like Justin Blackmon or Michael Crabtree....but this isn't TTech or Okie State.

NFL Players
Miami - 38 includes no transfers and 1 JUCO player
WVU - 21 which includes 1 Grad Transfer and 3 JUCO players

search

This has nothing to do with Georgia. And tell us more about Derrick Pitts.

You do know Pitts is still taking an OV to Penn State right?

Or we can look at more relevant guys like Shorts, Gibson and White who are sure fire NFL players.

Are you listing players he didnt actually recruit and he wasnt the Head Coach of? Wow you grasping straws there

You're right. He actually had more hands on handling of those guys than a HC does. He helped make them great...even though he didn't even recruit them.

Thanks for helping me out there.

You're right. He actually had more hands on handling of those guys than a HC does. He helped make them great...even though he didn't even recruit them.

Thanks for helping me out there.

They was already good players when he got there.

Compared to what they did? Educate yourself.

Please educate me on what we did. You realize a sensationalized Yahoo! article based on the word of a convicted con man isn't exactly evidence of anything.

The reality is, you know nothing about anything that actually happened, and the NCAA broke state and federal laws trying to drum up evidence of lies that came from a convicted felon.

Reactions: Herd Fever
Please educate me on what we did. You realize a sensationalized Yahoo! article based on the word of a convicted con man isn't exactly evidence of anything.

The reality is, you know nothing about anything that actually happened, and the NCAA broke state and federal laws trying to drum up evidence of lies that came from a convicted felon.

[laughing][laughing][laughing]

That's all your post is worth.

The NCAA has plenty. Former players have talked about it.

Actually, the NCAA didn't have shit, which is why they broke state and federal laws to try to gather evidence and stilled failed. At the end of the day, we bent them over and fvcked them right in the ass!

Actually, the NCAA didn't have shit, which is why they broke state and federal laws to try to gather evidence and stilled failed. At the end of the day, we bent them over and fvcked them right in the ass!

Sure, that's why you were on probation.

You seem pretty pissed off to me.

The whole country makes fun of you. [laughing]

Not pissed at all. We let the NCAA slide without a massive lawsuit.

Holy shit. You really just wrote that.[roll]

I'm sure your brain trust led by Shamalamadingdong said, "These guys have nothing on us, but we're going to take this penalty without any type of appeal because we don't think our reputation as a supposed institution of higher education is worth making a fuss over."

Seriously...step away from the keyboard kid. Besides, I'm sure the Dade County Library's Learning Disability Computer Center is going to be shutting down for the night.

Reactions: countryroads89

I'm sure your brain trust led by Shamalamadingdong said, "These guys have nothing on us, but we're going to take this penalty without any type of appeal because we don't think our reputation as a supposed institution of higher education is worth making a fuss over."

Seriously...step away from the keyboard kid. Besides, I'm sure the Dade County Library's Learning Disability Computer Center is going to be shutting down for the night.

I live in DC, not Miami.

Um not really. Miami is an iconic program that was the face pimple ridden ass of CFB for two decades. We accomplished more in that 20 year period than WVU will ever accomplish.

FIFY

At your programs best....it was an embarrassment to programs that succeed without criminals being given free reign of their program.

Actually if you knew the facts, there is a reason why the NCAA dropped their case and turned around with their tails between their legs. The NCAA had to apologize to Miami for their investigation and a few people got fired

Actually if you knew the facts, there is a reason why the NCAA dropped their case and turned around with their tails between their legs. The NCAA had to apologize to Miami for their investigation and a few people got fired

Boats and hoes!

th

Like Oklahoma, WVU, and Alabama during the 80's and 90's?

Wait....you're comparing Miami from the 80s-early 2000's to WVU at any time?

Seriously...stop drinking the water from the tap there in Huntington or you really will get Turd Fever.

ADVERTISEMENT