ADVERTISEMENT

What happened to Greg?

T-Bone/Allen is extremely jealous of Greg, the GOAT. KeatonsCorner is a WVU fan. T-Bone/Allen was referring to KingCoal, not KeatonsCorner, I believe.

• Haha
Reactions: Pitt4Life34
Hook line and sinker as usual.
When they fish...
giphy.gif

When I fish...
giphy.gif

Reactions: WVUALLEN
tbone61/madmute/billyjed/rickpitino/wvuallen/herd0ne/herd4life/many, many others

thinking I know who tutored Townes.
If just six, and I mean six people ask me to leave, I will...Except I wont because I still want to play the pick em game...and suck off bitchgregor.

While I might even make another thread that I am leaving, simply because I need attention. Bitchgregor has made two retirement threads and he is my daddy...maybe i can do the same...please people...give me attention.

Never been "band" or "banned," imbecile, but you know this already, as you cried to Vernon when I kicked sand in your wrinkled face.
Dumbass can't post on the BL..so know he hangs out here correcting people's spelling and liking the other assclown's posts...LMAO...Super pathetic.

Dumbass can't post on the BL..so know he hangs out here correcting people's spelling and liking the other assclown's posts...LMAO...Super pathetic.
My stalker strikes again, butting her mascara-covered nose into the middle of others' posters discussions. We get it, chick: You're starved for attention. Be sure to spend all day and night on this message board, as you do every weekend. That's what's "super pathetic," band twerp.

My stalker strikes again, butting her mascara-covered nose into the middle of others' posters discussions. We get it, chick: You're starved for attention. Be sure to spend all day and night on this message board, as you do every weekend. That's what's "super pathetic," band twerp.

Nothing says pathetic than being a suckeye fan hanging out on a WVU board 24/7....right?

Only my stalker would know when and how much I post...right?

LMAO...pathetic twat.

Maybe I knock you out with one punch tomorrow and make you bleed...badly.

I've never encountered a more inept poster, and I've seen quite a few horrible posters during my distinguished posting career. You may need to let her know what the word, inept, means.

I've never encountered a more inept poster, and I've seen quite a few horrible posters during my distinguished posting career. You may need to let her know what the word, inept, means.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

"if six people tell me to leave I will"....LMAO

How pathetic.

Nothing says pathetic than being a suckeye fan hanging out on a WVU board 24/7....right?

Only my stalker would know when and how much I post...right?

LMAO...pathetic twat.

Maybe I knock you out with one punch tomorrow and make you bleed...badly.
Nice try, band fruit, but you'll never see me on here during the hours of 1:00-5:00 a.m., as you were just last weekend. Your life sucks, so I get it. You're fat, lonely, and incredibly insecure, and the few hours that you work per week are spent doing menial tasks.

• Haha
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

"if six people tell me to leave I will"....LMAO

How pathetic.
Still three hours left, Tubby. Six measly votes is all it takes. Remember, you keep tooting your horn that EVERYBODY wants me to leave. So far, nobody does. Wonder what the outcome would be for you? Even your own kind can't stand you. lol, that has to sting.

Still three hours left, Tubby. Six measly votes is all it takes. Remember, you keep tooting your horn that EVERYBODY wants me to leave. So far, nobody does. Wonder what the outcome would be for you? Even your own kind can't stand you. lol, that has to sting
Nobody cares enough about you twat to tell you leave....you truly are brain dead.

Amazing you have to do this too feel good about yourself....LMAO

Pathetic....and votes? You want votes? What are you running for....dumbass of the board?

"My own kind? Sting? Pure stupidity...its a message board dumbass.

Tell your dumpy wife to give you some attention and leave the rest of us alone.

LMAO.

Nice try, band fruit, but you'll never see me on here during the hours of 1:00-5:00 a.m., as you were just last weekend. Your life sucks, so I get it. You're fat, lonely, and incredibly insecure, and the few hours that you work per week are spent doing menial tasks.
We know...mommy usually puts you to bed at 7 p.m.

Grown ups can chat past midnight twat.

A suckeye fan hanging out 24/7 on a WVU board....LMAO.

Oh...btw..how is READING the BL going for you...LMAO.

Plus...only a true stalker would know what time I post...

Thanks stalker boy for proving my point.

Yep, meltdown in progress above. The multiple responses to one post is a dead give away. Tubby tuba player doesn't realize that she's being passed around on here like a biker chick in a crack house. LOLOLOLOL
Yeah...meltdown...yawns....you ever actually read what you type...and think....my God I am a complete dumbass.

Again....only a true stalker like you would know what time I post right?

Or else...how do you know when I post if you aren't my stalker?

Since you keep records of every time I post....this one was at 2:01 pm.

You're not the least bit funny, and that's only one of the many reasons that nobody likes you, band nerd. Other WVU fans don't even like you. LOL
What type of sick message board stalker are you that you know what time I make every post.

That is beyond weird dude....please stop it.

You're not the least bit funny, and that's only one of the many reasons that nobody likes you, band nerd. Other WVU fans don't even like you. LOL
How's Penn Live? How's Jockstrap John? I see Live tanked due to their and your lying and here you are.

What type of sick message board stalker are you that you know what time I make every post.

That is beyond weird dude....please stop it.

Queenie is a weird sicko for sure.....who pays attention to what time other people post?

What a sick fuc k he is.
Still begging for my attention, I see, and your changing of the subject is understandable, given that you're as popular as genital herpes, even within your own fan base.

Still begging for my attention, I see, and your changing of the subject is understandable, given that you're as popular as genital herpes, even within your own fan base.
Not begging for your attention...want to know why you are a sick fuc k following me around keeping tabs on what time I post....and why you are a suckeye fan hanging out on a WVU board 24/7...and how you feel about getting kicked off the BL...or how I make more money than you...or how with one punch, I will knock you out and make you bleed.

Pick one...we can chat about any of them.

LMAO.

Welp, 24 hours is up, and not a single person here wanted to see the master of the "Mega Thread' leave.

I'm going to step out now, and allow tGGJ to drive this thread to Page 6, maybe Page 7.

Not begging for your attention...want to know why you are a sick fuc k following me around keeping tabs on what time I post....and why you are a suckeye fan hanging out on a WVU board 24/7...and how you feel about getting kicked off the BL.

Pick one...we can chat about any of them.
You're wife is fat and you're fatter.
You're a loser auto parts fetcher when you do get off of your a$$ and actually work.
You were a band flunkie in high school because you were so unathletic.
You are a loser at life, who posts on a message board at 2:00 a.m. on Saturdays.
You are too broke to afford the tiny fee to join the Blue Lot.
You have the worst takes of any poster on here.

Pick one of these subjects to post about when you stalk me next time.

You're wife is fat and you're fatter.
You're a loser auto parts fetcher when you do get off of your a$$ and actually work.
You were a band flunkie in high school because you were so unathletic.
You are a loser at life, who posts on a message board at 2:00 a.m. on Saturdays.
You are too broke to afford the tiny fee to join the Blue Lot.
You have the worst takes of any poster on here.

Pick one of these subjects to post about when you stalk me next time.
The difference is all of my topics are real.....these are just your stalker fantasies about me...you sick fuc k.

So you know I posted at 2 am.? How? Sick stalker weirdo.

Welp, 24 hours is up, and not a single person here wanted to see the master of the "Mega Thread' leave.

I'm going to step out now, and allow tGGJ to drive this thread to Page 6, maybe Page 7.
Didn't get your six votes? LMAO...Proves no one gives a shit about you Mr. Boring.

Can you step out into moving traffic?

Queenie is a weird sicko for sure.....who pays attention to what time other people post?

What a sick fuc k he is.
These turds learned this crap from Jockstrap Jacobs on Penn Live. Within moments of posting, Jockstrap, mbe34 (many of the nics here) and his shuttles worth and Andrea DiMaggio (DiMorphio) nics would shine along with the idiot Skunkbear who went to school nowhere.

These turds learned this crap from Jockstrap Jacobs on Penn Live. Within moments of posting, Jockstrap, mbe34 (many of the nics here) and his shuttles worth and Andrea DiMaggio (DiMorphio) nics would shine along with the idiot Skunkbear who went to school nowhere.
Weird post by your weirdest handle, Townes. Only thing saving you from being ultimate forum weirdo is the dunce known as WVUFF. Granted, hard to be lamer than WVUFF, but you're giving it a decent effort.

Looking forward to your next handle. We're due for #47.

I'm going to step out now
turdboy's stepping out lasted of all 90 minutes...

80 minutes longer than him leaving the board last year.

He really is a virus on this site.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT