ADVERTISEMENT

What happened to Greg?

Lizard body probably
Saw a female like that the other day at the gas station.
Was missing almost all her teeth. Sad to see but not enough to where I was going to help her habit
What type of weirdo husband wants to post pics of their wife on the net for strangers to gawk at.

Turdboy is a sick f uck.

Reactions: Jason Voorhees
What type of weirdo husband wants to post pics of their wife on the net for strangers to gawk at.

Turdboy is a sick f uck.
See a lot on Facebook, so guessing you would qualify as one of those weirdo husbands.

Next time you call somebody else's wife fat, be sure and look at the other end of your couch first.

Good day. Have many things to get together for tGGJ retirement party.

• Love
Reactions: Pitt4Life34
See a lot on Facebook, so guessing you would qualify as one of those weirdo husbands.

Next time you call somebody else's wife fat, be sure and look at the other end of your couch first.

I would say you qualify as one of those weirdo Husbands did you marry your sister or your cousin?

• Haha
Reactions: WVUFanForever

My Multi page, Mega thread creation retirement party is September 3, 2022 at Heinz Field. Hopefully you’ll be able attend. Golfing and dinner at my club on 2nd then Pitt/WVU the following day.

Never called your wife fat....called her dumpy....God you are low IQ.

My Multi page, Mega thread creation retirement party is September 3, 2022 at Heinz Field. Hopefully you’ll be able attend. Golfing and dinner at my club on 2nd then Pitt/WVU the following day.
Keep this shit in your pathetic retirement thread....not all over the board.

BTW...how many times you called me out in that thread? 10, 11 times?

Why do you need my attention so badly? What a sad, pathetic little man you are.

Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Keep this shit in your pathetic retirement thread....not all over the board.

BTW...how many times you called me out in that thread? 10, 11 times?

Why do you need my attention so badly? What a sad, pathetic little man you are.

You know how many 😂. You lurked and read every post 😂. Why so angry 😂. I wasn’t posting to you commoner 😂

Reactions: KingCoal
Never called your wife fat....called her dumpy....God you are low IQ.
Look up the definition, dumbass, and then take a quick look at your wife....dumpyXXL

if you ignore them, they will just end up talking to themselves. nobody really talks to them. they're pretty boring with the same things.
Cool take, particularly when noticing thread title, and the OP that started thread.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
Look up the definition, dumbass, and then take a quick look at your wife....dumpyXXL

Cool take, particularly when noticing thread title, and the OP that started thread.
"Look up the definition".....LMAO....If it were any easier to manipulate you.

Shouldn't you be posting pics on the internet of Mrs. Dumpy or sucking off greg?

Great life you have there LMAO.

if you ignore them, they will just end up talking to themselves. nobody really talks to them. they're pretty boring with the same things.
WVUFF doesn't listen to sound advice. He lives to give them the attention they desire. Same goes for TVZ. They constantly follow them around.

*their

**self-pride
LMAO....picks apart grammar instead of refuting he is the cuck....LMAO.

We all knew anyway....what does the dumpy wife think about you having your dick up two guys?

BTW...thanks for responding to everything I post...funny how you told the board a million times you put me on ignore....LMAO...like you could ever keep me on ignore...you need me.

Isn’t it time to just post the photos to set the record straight?

Or is the plan just to keep the pointless back and forth going till it goes into a third page and is given hall of fame mega thread status.

What does a 110 pound marathon runner look like
Probably a lizard.
More than that this is your dream girl that you made up.
Don’t judge any man’s wife until they open that door. You did. Too easy for you.

More than that a 110 pound women isn’t a blonde bombshell. More like a little boy with tits

Obviously that isn’t thinking with your dick unless you don’t like women

I think with mine. More than that. Both of my wives weren’t afraid to work.
My wife was laid off back in the early 1990’s and only job we could find for her was driving heavy equipment.

My wife is country and not afraid to work. Grew up around horses so she thinks she is a cowgirl
Drove one of those graters with a friends construction company and retain her femininity.

Did complain some. Don’t get me wrong but will do what she needs to do.
Nice looking women after 5 kids.

If something ever would to happen to me I could fully trust her to move forward and better the lives of my children

None of us know anything about WVUFan4ever wife
Don’t judge what you don’t know

More than that don’t judge it with some imaginative women who you think is beautiful but really isn’t.
No Penn live so you're.here mbe34.

Prove it! Where did I say I was retiring from posting in other threads Allen? There must be some kind of a misunderstanding.....
No...no misunderstanding....you created a misleading thread for attention.

Beyond pathetic...If I give you a dime....when you try to buy a life loser?

No...no misunderstanding....you created a misleading thread for attention.

Beyond pathetic...If I give you a dime....when you try to buy a life loser?

Wut!!!? Yuzz still upset about your mini thread? Listen I’m trying to talk WVU and Big12 sports. Stop slopping up the thread.

Wut!!!? Yuzz still upset about your mini thread? Listen I’m trying to talk WVU and Big12 sports. Stop slopping up the thread.
LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME...I need attention from message board strangers...

SOMEONE...LOOK AT ME!

I create thread every few months saying I'm leaving...but I'm not really leaving...I just want your attention because I am sad and pathetic and get tired of turbody sucking me off, so I have to look other places for attention.

LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME...I need attention from message board strangers...

SOMEONE...LOOK AT ME!

I create thread every few months saying I'm leaving...but I'm not really leaving...I just want your attention because I am sad and pathetic and get tired of turbody sucking me off, so I have to look other places for attention.

LOL at the weirdo hillbilly method actor 😂. Unbelievably your character is the one and only tGGJ. Can’t make this up. Come on dude isn’t it time to let Greg go. He’s in Florida for goodness sakes. Can’t you post about another WVU meltdown choke job. At least Kansas is on the schedule. They lost to Duke by 30. That’s gotta be a WVU win right? Talk sports instead of being such a douche. I notice you jump around from thread to thread pickin fights with everyone and never adding value to threads. Seriously dude what wrong with you. @TownesVanZandt can be a smug prick but the guy has some good takes. The guy adds value and has actually made me giggle. You on the other hand add no value and kinda make me sick to my stomach. Your DNA is like 99% horse shit and 1% hillbilly.

Last edited:
  • Haha
LOL at the weirdo hillbilly method actor 😂. Unbelievably your character is the one and only tGGJ. Can’t make this up. Come on dude isn’t it time to let Greg go. He’s in Florida for goodness sakes. Can’t you post about another WVU meltdown choke job. At least Kansas is on the schedule. They lost to Duke by 30. That’s gotta be a WVU win right? Talk sports instead of being such a douche. I notice you jump around from thread to thread pickin fights with everyone and never adding value to threads. Seriously dude what wrong with you. @TownesVanZandt can be a smug prick but the guy has some good takes. The guy adds value and has actually made me giggle. You on the other hand add no value and kinda make me sick to my stomach. Your DNA is like 99% horse shit and 1% hillbilly.
LMAO....thanks for writing a near book about me.

Once again...you assclowns follow everything I do here...

Pathetic twats...LMAO.

LMAO....thanks for writing a near book about me.

Once again...you assclowns follow everything I do here...

Pathetic twats...LMAO.

Keep responding puppet boy 😂. I’ll pop in and give some opinions then you can come in and slop the site up. I feel sorry for your friends and family. Such a weird hillbilly. So sad 😞.

Keep responding puppet boy 😂. I’ll pop in and give some opinions then you can come in and slop the site up. I feel sorry for your friends and family. Such a weird hillbilly. So sad 😞.
And you aren't responding puppet boy to everything i post? LMAO....could you be any dumber.

The only thing that will be popped is me giving you a fat lip.

Just admit you need me and seek my attention.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT