ADVERTISEMENT

What happened to Greg?

Hey we got the whole gang back 😂. Thread was dead in the water until I unleashed my Mega thread powers on some puppet strings. Herd was right. 5 pages 😂. @WVUFanForever get your goofy ass back in here so we can get this to 5.

• Haha
Reactions: KingCoal
Hey we got the whole gang back 😂. Thread was dead in the water until I unleashed my Mega thread powers on some puppet strings. Herd was right. 5 pages 😂. @WVUFanForever get your goofy ass back in here so we can get this to 5.
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Thanks Mr. Boring...great sports take....

Since you arent a WVU fan...why are you here 24/7?

Leave it to you to put yourself in a convo with bitchgregor and myself....
Better question, when will you ever have a sports take? When you do, it will be your first.

There's a reason why nobody likes you. Being lame isn't much of a personal attribute.

Reactions: SKYHAWKBALL
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLlllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllloser
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Greg is busy using his multiple profiles to post in the Greg retirement thread to make it look good.

• Haha
Reactions: WVUFanForever
Yes, she is a predictable imbecile...and perpetually angry, too. Of course, a failed band career, a dead-end job as an auto parts fetcher, and a Krispy Kreme addiction would make anybody resentful.
Why dont you grow the **** up as well. We are all tired your stupid bullshit.

You don't speak for anybody but your whore self. Nobody likes you because you're a miserable p.o.s. with so little productive to do in life that you post on a message board at 2:00 a.m. Get a life, or at least a real job.

Reactions: SKYHAWKBALL
You don't speak for anybody but your whore self. Nobody likes you because you're a miserable p.o.s. with so little productive to do in life that you post on a message board at 2:00 a.m. Get a life, or at least a real job.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT