ADVERTISEMENT

What happened to Greg?

Greg had the unfortunate luck of being born to parents who were on the lower end of income scale.
This has made him angry and unfortunately quite stupid
Like I have said numerous times he was a decent 7/11 employee and since he started delivering pizzas he has always taken care of me.
Get extra pepperoncinis and sometimes he throws in that garlic bread
Kinda like his special slurpees to tell the truth. Should get his job back. Great employee

Regarding him being abducted
That man always has crazy stories. Was telling me he was out golfing in Ireland and Scotland when I saw his ass around town the entire time
He is a character. End of the day don’t blame him. Supposedly his parents were first cousins

Was a general question that I felt would be fed by his popular following. MB he doesn't have the popularity I thought. oh well...
Just TVZ and WVUFF follow him around. MB, KC and that clown just give him likes to brag on their percentages or whatever they glamorize over.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
Greg is an interesting
Heard he throws on a suit he found at Goodwill when he logs onto his Greg Jacobs account
Even tightens the tie. Shows dedication.
Gets into his character. But you probably still smell the pizza grease through the suit.
Should take off his real work clothes

Reactions: denniskembala
This from a guy claiming he has a hot wife and lives in Michigan.

Does Greggy let you feel him up when talk about him like that.
Will send you a check for $500 if you can prove either to be wrong. Will make it $1000 if you can prove both to be wrong. The latter would make for a nice down payment next time you head over to CAMC to have your batteries replaced.

Will send you a check for $500 if you can prove either to be wrong. Will make it $1000 if you can prove both to be wrong. The latter would make for a nice down payment next time you head over to CAMC to have your batteries replaced.
I don't go to CAMC.

The only way to prove something like that is to hire a detective. Why would I waste my time.

Thanks for increasing the thread numbers.

SUCKER.

@SeronimusPratt See this thread by tGGJ if you want to see power.

btw, you're only averaging two takes per day on your five page fantasy thread. Not good on your HB.

https://westvirginia.forums.rivals.com/threads/how-many-fake-accts-is-townesvanzandt-up-to.259293/
Another attempted flame by a weak Like ratio poster. 16316 posts with 5241 likes= 32% LOL

so now its a daily average... yea keep twisting stats til you get the outcome you want. you must work in corporate finance.

Keep dick riding Greg, he may let you hold it....

• Haha
Reactions: WVUFanForever
This thread is more proof douchebag that no one wants you here.

But that is what you, bitchgregor and queenie get off on isn't it.

Being the annoying twat.

What happened to bitchgregor?

Looks like he is having a massive circle jerk with his three assclowns in another thread.

You know...talking about mega threads, like ratios, message board hall of fames....LMAO

They are so obsessed with me they have brought my name up at least five times....how sad for them.

It's beyond funny how everyone is simply laughing at the four twats.

• Haha
Reactions: WVUALLEN
Thanks for noticing. Pretty amazing Non-HB ratio for someone who comes from a place that used your school like a farm club when it comes to coaches.
Ha, thats true, but...... Do you seriously wish you did? I mean, I would imagine if you had it to do over again you wouldnt make those same decisions/hires, as they didnt exactly work out..

We call that in MoTown.....#KARMATOBURN

Enjoy your week MH!

Go back to sucking off bitchgregor in his retirement thread and quit boring us with you non-sports, thread derailing post....and get that dumpy wife of yours on the treadmill while you are at it.
So, you wouldn't mind me posting pictures here of your wife and my wife, and allowing the others to laugh you off the board, right? I mean, if your wife had to haul ass, she'd have to make 2-3 trips.

I thought you were ole fashion. But your taste of women says otherwise
Real man wants a woman who can produce children. Man deserves offspring to carry on his name
Need a woman who can take care of your son while in her body.
110 pound. Probably lived in the city your entire life or thought people who didn’t live in the city were somehow uncultured

Us country boys who maintain the tradition of men.
Need some thickness. Nothing wrong with a 150-160 pound women if it is in the right places
But that stuff goes bad quick and starts to drop and they put on fat.
Hopefully she stays active

in Kentucky they call that a brood mare

I thought you were ole fashion. But your taste of women says otherwise
Real man wants a woman who can produce children. Man deserves offspring to carry on his name
Need a woman who can take care of your son while in her body.
110 pound. Probably lived in the city your entire life or thought people who didn’t live in the city were somehow uncultured

Us country boys who maintain the tradition of men.
Need some thickness. Nothing wrong with a 150-160 pound women if it is in the right places
But that stuff goes bad quick and starts to drop and they put on fat.
Hopefully she stays active
I've always admired your sentence structure.
Kind of nice to see words typed out in that manner.
Need to keep this going.
I can do it as well. Really nice stuff.
Townes types in the same manner. Thought you may have noticed.
Maybe not though.

I've always admired your sentence structure.
Kind of nice to see words typed out in that manner.
Need to keep this going.
I can do it as well. Really nice stuff.
Townes types in the same manner. Thought you may have noticed.
Maybe not though.
Must be a smart man.
You can still be country and not be a mouth drooling retard
Judging a man by his wife might be a little judgmental but you brought this upon yourself.
Some of us don’t care about your make believe wife. 110 pounds? I would break her in two
Plus a woman like that isn’t going to take a 8-9 pound baby
Some aren’t from the city or want to act like we are from the city. Nothing personal.
Still maintain the correct desire for women
Skinny small women changing men to fags IMO
Back in the day those women would stay unmarried

Last edited:
Must be a smart man.
You can still be country and not be a mouth drooling retard
Judging a man by his wife might be a little judgmental but you brought this upon yourself.
Some of us don’t care about your make believe wife. 110 pounds? I would break her in two
Plus a woman like that isn’t going to take a 8-9 pound baby
Some aren’t from the city or want to act like we are from the city. Nothing personal.
Still maintain the correct desire for women
Skinny small women changing men to fags IMO
Back in the day those women would stay widowed unmarried
Nice edit. Good job at using your head, dick.

• Haha
Reactions: Pitt4Life34
What does a 110 pound marathon runner look like
Probably a lizard.
More than that this is your dream girl that you made up.
Don’t judge any man’s wife until they open that door. You did. Too easy for you.

More than that a 110 pound women isn’t a blonde bombshell. More like a little boy with tits

Obviously that isn’t thinking with your dick unless you don’t like women

I think with mine. More than that. Both of my wives weren’t afraid to work.
My wife was laid off back in the early 1990’s and only job we could find for her was driving heavy equipment.

My wife is country and not afraid to work. Grew up around horses so she thinks she is a cowgirl
Drove one of those graters with a friends construction company and retain her femininity.

Did complain some. Don’t get me wrong but will do what she needs to do.
Nice looking women after 5 kids.

If something ever would to happen to me I could fully trust her to move forward and better the lives of my children

None of us know anything about WVUFan4ever wife
Don’t judge what you don’t know

More than that don’t judge it with some imaginative women who you think is beautiful but really isn’t.

So, you wouldn't mind me posting pictures here of your wife and my wife, and allowing the others to laugh you off the board, right? I mean, if your wife had to haul ass, she'd have to make 2-3 trips.
What are you babbling about?

You are the weirdest **** on here.

No one wants to see pics of your dumpy wife. No one wants to vomit.....

I guess its cool that she doesn't mind your dick up bitchgregor's ass all day and night.

Lizard body probably
Saw a female like that the other day at the gas station.
Was missing almost all her teeth. Sad to see but not enough to where I was going to help her habit

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT