ADVERTISEMENT

How many fake accts is TownesVanZandt up to?

I'm guessing 127. I'm going to inquire when he logs back in under Handle #1, but he's still fishing.

What say you, Mr. Kembala?

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
Looks like you're being ignored PiT ass clown.

That’s great!!! You’re so stupid you don’t realize I’m trolling you 😂. You’re the only puppet I wanted on my puppet strings. Listen Menace I’m royalty here and will always be for as long as Greg has an Acct.

Reactions: KingCoal
Bitchgregor or Elmo says he is simply trolling.....but all of you have tvz living in your head.

Hilarious that you think so much of him to start another thread about him.

Hey turdboy...want me to turn this into another megathread?

I see queenie has returned after crying the last few days after the suckeyes got embarrassed...life is good isn't it!

Bitchgregor or Elmo says he is simply trolling.....but all of you have tvz living in your head.

Hilarious that you think so much of him to start another thread about him.

Hey turdboy...want me to turn this into another megathread?

I see queenie has returned after crying the last few days after the suckeyes got embarrassed...life is good isn't it!

Hey ding bat 🦇 what’s your damage? Every time I think you’re ready to be normal and add value you revert to
Dennis the Menace crap.

#respect but gotta go over for a dime. This newbie @denniskembala is a weirdo menace. Just back from Ireland. Fill me in on this goofball.
Be careful giving attention to anybody, other than the flute player, who is throwing a tantrum already because we're posting about TrollVanZandt and his menacing alters instead of her. This most recent TVZ spawn is trying to hard to be the biggest Pitt hater on Earth, but TVZ isn't fooling anybody.

That’s great!!! You’re so stupid you don’t realize I’m trolling you 😂. You’re the only puppet I wanted on my puppet strings. Listen Menace I’m royalty here and will always be for as long as Greg has an Acct.
All you're doing is playing with yourself and looking stupid. But what else?

Be careful giving attention to anybody, other than the flute player, who is throwing a tantrum already because we're posting about TrollVanZandt and his menacing alters instead of her. This most recent TVZ spawn is trying to hard to be the biggest Pitt hater on Earth, but TVZ isn't fooling anybody.
You don't understand how to use tantrum correctly do you?

That supposed suckeye diploma...they must be so proud......LMAO....

How did the suckeyes do Saturday? LMAO....they were overrated garbage.

Last edited:
You don't understand how to use tantrum correctly do you?

That supposed suckeye diploma...they must be so proud......LMAO....

How did the suckeyes do Saturday? LMAO....they were overrated garbage.

Only a fool would be a WVU fanboy dogging anything Ohio State. You’re so stupid you can’t see how foolish you are. Dude WVU lost to BigTen doormat Maryland. Why are some of you hillbillies so tone deaf?

• Love
Because your trolling has hit an all time low loser
LMAO...so you preach to me to talk sports in one thread and post this bullshit in another.

You are too stupid to even understand if you think you are trolling me or tvz...what a fool.

GFY....or just leave...either is fine.

Only a fool would be a WVU fanboy dogging anything Ohio State. You’re so stupid you can’t see how foolish you are. Dude WVU lost to BigTen doormat Maryland. Why are some of you hillbillies so tone deaf?
The suckeys are garbage...I can say anything I want about them.

If you dont like it, go suck off queenie coal...Im sure it will be her first.

Reactions: denniskembala
LMAO...so you preach to me to talk sports in one thread and post this bullshit in another.

You are too stupid to even understand if you think you are trolling me or tvz...what a fool.

GFY....or just leave...either is fine.

Ummm you never bring content to the site geek. Man would you look better with a fat lip.

😂😂😂
I step aside for more important issues for a few days and look what happens

My haters on here are obsessed.

Been down at my real fishing spot since Sunday afternoon.
Took the circulation but luckily we were at low tide so the Gulf didn’t push that far onshore

In terms of alters. I don’t even think I am at the Top.
I retired most of my alters anyway. They were a joke for someone

Truer words have never been spoken.

bitchgregor and turdboy need you here...you are their everything!

Pretty funny
Just got back into the Houston area this afternoon.
I felt like I could be of more service to my property and community down on Matagorda Bay.
Secure my boat and get everything off the ground. High tides usually bring a lot of water onshore occasionally but nothing like a tropical system. You know that every storm is going to be stronger because of how fast they eat that warm water once things become favorable

If it wasn’t for the fishing I wouldn’t stay here truthfully. Too much water and too many different types of fishing to turn away

Greggy and Turd. They stay on the hook no matter what.
Cannot resist. Even looking for the hook when I am not around😂😂😂

All they can say is that I did the same thing as them
1) Create numerous alters
2) Be a non WVU fan on this message board

Was too busy taking care of things and being on Twitter since Sunday

Wasn’t even planning on going there until I saw them change the advisories and a few people who are employed by the oil companies informed me that there was a chance for it to develop.
Didn’t go there last September for Beta. Was in limbo for a day or two. Actually came onshore closer to my olaxe

Pressure on an open ocean is interesting when it drops
Should be middle/high school science but a lot of Americans don’t understand high pressure and low pressure

The entire Gulf is flat near the shore so that water just rolls in onto flat land. Some parts of the Gulf 10 miles inland and 10 miles offshore don’t have much of an elevation change
If you ever want to see something interesting when you are in Houston check out the cruise ships in Galveston. On top of the city. They are tall plus there isn’t much of a change in elevation so the Gulf appears higher than the city

Learn a lot talking with those oil company geoscientist

Like I said after WVU lost

Teams will go through ups and downs all year
Very few teams win every game every season
We can go back and look at this. Don’t get too caught up with that on message boards

WVU has VA Tech at home. Win that and no one will remember Maryland
Texas has 3 games between now and RRS. Win all 3 and most will feel they are where they should be
Ohio State is the best team in the B1G. If someone knocks them off good chance that team might lose 2 other games.
New QB, Freshman RB and trying to fit in a square peg in a round hole on defense means they won’t be a CFP this yea

No one really plays exclusively a 4 man front anymore
They use hybrid players
Same with LBs.
For as many decent DBs they have and future NFL guys up front there should be no reason to struggle on defense
But they do because it doesn’t fit because teams can take advantage of those LBs

Could have bigger issues like Florida State

Remove Clemson and Ohio State right now

Alabama
Georgia
PAC 12 champ
Oklahoma

We can go back and look at this. Don’t get too caught up with that on message boards

Texas has 3 games between now and RRS. Win all 3 and most will feel they are where they should be
Ohio State is the best team in the B1G. If someone knocks them off good chance that team might lose 2 other games.
New QB, Freshman RB and trying to fit in a square peg in a round hole on defense means they won’t be a CFP this yea

They use hybrid players
Same with LBs.
For as many decent DBs they have and future NFL guys up front there should be no reason to struggle on defense
But they do because it doesn’t fit because teams can take advantage of those LBs

Alabama
Georgia
PAC 12 champ
Oklahoma
I'll allow the season to play out further, and come early November, we'll see who the contenders are.

Clemson, whom I don't like, stands a shot at still getting in. Lost at the best possible time. Play mostly bottom feeders the rest of the way out. Could be looking at 12-1, with only loss coming to a top 5/top 10 opponent.

That's one of the flaws in the CFP. Losing early doesn't hurt you as bad as losing late. Same thing happened to Ohio State last time they won the CFP. Lost early to Va Tech, and people like you wrote them off, and yet, they ended up running the table.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
I'll allow the season to play out further, and come early November, we'll see who the contenders are.

Clemson, whom I don't like, stands a shot at still getting in. Lost at the best possible time. Play mostly bottom feeders the rest of the way out. Could be looking at 12-1, with only loss coming to a top 5/top 10 opponent.

That's one of the flaws in the CFP. Losing early doesn't hurt you as bad as losing late. Same thing happened to Ohio State last time they won the CFP. Lost early to Va Tech, and people like you wrote them off, and yet, they ended up running the table.
Go play with yourself.

Unless Will Shipley develops rapidly Clemson doesn’t have much of a run game
There will be a team in the ACC who challenges them. Maybe more than one

Regarding Ohio State. If they win out. Way too much pressure on a young QB IMO. Could slip again in the next 6 weeks. We will see.
Justin Fields was maybe the worst mistake in recent history by a program. Don’t know why Georgia let him walk. But Stroud won’t be near his level at least till November maybe the entire year
They have freshman RBs as well but beyond that isn’t anything too impressive

They use hybrid players
Same with LBs.

Alabama
Georgia
PAC 12 champ
Oklahoma

What you think is irrelevant

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT