ADVERTISEMENT

What happened to Greg?

Greg Jacobs proves once again that his retirement thread was nothing more than a BS look at me thread. But Greg never would have really left he would have logged on under his michiganherd or Kingcoal account.

Greg Jacobs proves once again that his retirement thread was nothing more than a BS look at me thread. But Greg never would have really left he would have logged on under his michiganherd or Kingcoal account.

@MichiganHerd @KingCoal ......TVZ dazed and confused 🤷‍♂️. @TownesVanZandt you don’t comprehend very well. Not surprising yet still sad state of affairs that you are in. Very, very, very clearly I, sorry got confused, tGGJ stated he was retiring from Hall Of Fame Mega Thread creation. I, damn again apologies, tGGJ just wanted to move on to bigger and better things in my, jeez his, online career. When you’re site royalty like tGGJ is ambitions and goals change. Looks like WVU again is a stepping stone situation for a guy with incredible talent. As homer fanboys like you still can’t let RichRod go I have zero doubt this place will never let tGGJ go. He’s the real deal with his spot on opinions. This site would be devastated by his TOTAL retirement from the site. I mean just think about him dragging this thread into multi page Mega Thread territory with Herd and King. Mic Drop......

Reactions: KingCoal
Threads about trolls will always turn to pissing matches thus creating mega threads.
68307879.jpg

My ratio in knocking you out will be 1-to-1...one punch, one bitchgregor knockout.
You still desperately need professional health, as you've deluded yourself into thinking that your fat and unathletic physique and internet tough guy act scare anybody. Tough porky band fruit. What a scary guy.

Reactions: SKYHAWKBALL
You still desperately need professional health, as you've deluded yourself into thinking that your fat and unathletic physique and internet tough guy act scare anybody. Tough porky band fruit. What a scary guy.
Thinking you need to move away from porky playing the piccolo/flute. He looks more like a tuba player.

Yawns....funny how you waste your time posting shit that nobody reads or cares about.

Stick to liking the other assclown posts...you are pretty good at that.

You want my left or my right....either one...and you will go down like a two dollar whore....or turdboys dumpy wife.

Last edited:
Yawns....funny how you waste your time posting shit that nobody reads or carea about.

Stick to liking the other assclown posts...you are pretty good at that.

You want my left or my right....either one...and you will go down like a two dollar whore....or turdboys dumpy wife.
Where is "carea?" Weren't we in a war there at one time? Of course, your excessive obesity doesn't make you draft material, so you may not know.

Doing the grammar thing again?

And it took my stalker six minutes to reply.

LMAO....Considering all your typos....I wouldnt go down this route. Stick to liking post...something you are good at.

One punch!

Reactions: denniskembala
@MichiganHerd @KingCoal ......TVZ dazed and confused 🤷‍♂️. @TownesVanZandt you don’t comprehend very well. Not surprising yet still sad state of affairs that you are in. Very, very, very clearly I, sorry got confused, tGGJ stated he was retiring from Hall Of Fame Mega Thread creation. I, damn again apologies, tGGJ just wanted to move on to bigger and better things in my, jeez his, online career. When you’re site royalty like tGGJ is ambitions and goals change. Looks like WVU again is a stepping stone situation for a guy with incredible talent. As homer fanboys like you still can’t let RichRod go I have zero doubt this place will never let tGGJ go. He’s the real deal with his spot on opinions. This site would be devastated by his TOTAL retirement from the site. I mean just think about him dragging this thread into multi page Mega Thread territory with Herd and King. Mic Drop......
When is the last time you wiped your ass correctly?
Where is "carea?" Weren't we in a war there at one time? Of course, your excessive obesity doesn't make you draft material, so you may not know.

Have you caught that squirrel yet? You know, the one you reach under the sheets for every night? Or is it a chipmunk you're groping for?

• Haha
Reactions: WVUFanForever
When is the last time you wiped your ass correctly?

Have you caught that squirrel yet? You know, the one you reach under the sheets for every night? Or is it a chipmunk you're groping for?
At least turdboy has a dumpy wife...poor queenie can't even get a two dollar whore to touch him...

Reactions: denniskembala
I’m in Bocca pal. I’ll take this thread from here and bust this thread dedicated to tGGJ into page five after golf. Stay patient pal. I’ll pull strings later.
You're at the Boca putt putt no doubt. Stay there. You hand out the little putters, balls, score cards, and pencils? Or do you clean the parking lot and toilets?

• Haha
Reactions: WVUFanForever
His gang of misfit wannabe coaches will like his ass to death, they might even lick it to give themselves a reason for being.

His gang of misfit wannabe coaches will like his ass to death, they might even lick it to give themselves a reason for being.
Idiotic and nonsensical post above. In other words, par for the course for T-Bone a/k/a Allen.

As per usual KC/tOSU proves my point with an asinine reply.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT