ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD West Virginia vs. Missouri

The more apt comparison would be I pay you to build a house and then demand you apologize for not having vaulted ceilings and walls up just after you've dug the foundation. Mizzou has top 25 talent and Dana would still get blown out by 30+ points by top 25 teams on the road after 3 or more seasons. I agree even for a new staff there is some ugly football that should be better. But you don't pull a QB just because they underperform on their first series.

After 6 quarters, that house's roof is caving in.

What do you mean by ‘there wasn’t much’? And didn’t Brown spend some time bringing in some transfers?
There isn't much talent here. You could see that last week. Yes he brought in some transfers but the situation might have been worse if he didn't. We were a double digit underdog today and only a 7 point favorite last week. The experts knew this team wasn't going to be any good and so did the former coach when he left for a G5 school.

The more apt comparison would be I pay you to build a house and then demand you apologize for not having vaulted ceilings and walls up just after you've dug the foundation. Mizzou has top 25 talent and Dana would still get blown out by 30+ points by top 25 teams on the road after 3 or more seasons. I agree even for a new staff there is some ugly football that should be better. But you don't pull a QB just because they underperform on their first series.

Maybe, but at least the players wanted to be out the field......can’t say the same thing about this squad. For the second week in a row, we’ve seen a team that doesn’t really seem to have any enthusiasm, life, or interest in being out there. Heck at least Dana ball was fun to watch.....this isn’t even fun to watch.

There isn't much talent here. You could see that last week. Yes he brought in some transfers but the situation might have been worse if he didn't. We were a double digit underdog today and only a 7 point favorite last week. The experts knew this team wasn't going to be any good and so did the former coach when he left for a G5 school.

Yeah none of this is shocking.

Its a bad performance but we're arent considered a good team by any measurable standard.

Fine then, let’s say you’re right...let’s say there isn’t a whole lot of talent on this team....how does that excuse the lack of execution or lack of being prepared?

Maybe, but at least the players wanted to be out the field......can’t say the same thing about this squad. For the second week in a row, we’ve seen a team that doesn’t really seem to have any enthusiasm, life, or interest in being out there. Heck at least Dana ball was fun to watch.....this isn’t even fun to watch.

Well youre the owner...DO SOMETHING!!!!

After 6 quarters, that house's roof is caving in.

That's the point. Some of these judgments after 6 quarters is like asking for a roof to be on a house by the end of the first day of breaking ground. I can agree that there are some concerns about the direction things are going with how ugly the team looks. However, some are already making judgements for the future and I think that is premature. I think it's like wanting to pull your starting QB before he's even finished a second offensive series. Like RR in his first outing, I honestly think we won't know what we have in Brown until we see the growth from season 1 to season 2.

Reactions: spreadoption
This is awful football. Those championing it obviously dont want WVU to be winning program.

You are correct BuckedUpJackass. Of course this is the level of talent put in place by Clueless Dana....you remember him don't you? He was your bathroom buddy remember. Then again you may not with your overwhelming obsession to hoping WVU loses all the time. Poor little Bucky Wucky.

This team has no identity, no pulse, no strengths. It's totally lost.

In other words, we've sunk to Pitt's level.

Yeah none of this is shocking.

Its a bad performance but we're arent considered a good team by any measurable standard.
I expected to be 4-8 this season never understood why people thought we would see significant change in year 1. We won't really know how good Brown is until he brings in his own personal which we be a few seasons down the road.

Fine then, let’s say you’re right...let’s say there isn’t a whole lot of talent on this team....how does that excuse the lack of execution or lack of being prepared?
Well if over matched you're not going to see execution are you. How do you know the team isn't prepared there just not that good.

I knew our fans would turn on Brown...but week 2 even has me surprised.

Good job guys.
Amen. Any objective assessment was that this would be a long year. And yet these dumbasses expect to go 9-3 or 8-4. It’s NOT Brown’s job to make you realize that this was a rebuilding year. I can’t think of a single time he promised to go 9-3...this is on YOU, “fans.”

Reactions: OlegeezEER
BILL STEWART CANT COACH:confused:

DANA HOLGORSEN CANT COACH:eek::eek:

NEAL BROWN CANT COACH:eek::eek::eek:

WHY CANT ANYONE COACH :mad::mad::mad::mad:

COACH BETTER:eek:

APOLOGIZE!!!!!!!!!

Remember the Bowl game last year? What did the team look like without Grier? What does it look like with alot less this season.

Amen. Any objective assessment was that this would be a long year. And yet these dumbasses expect to go 9-3 or 8-4. It’s NOT Brown’s job to make you realize that this was a rebuilding year. I can’t think of a single time he promised to go 9-3...this is on YOU, “fans.”

I never thought we’d go 9-3, I was hoping for six wins and maybe a crummy bowl game.....

By the looks of things, six wins might be asking a bit too much. Hell we can’t even run the f’ing ball

This offensive line couldn't block 4 old ladies from the local rest home.

Recruiting class better have at least 5 OL.

Well one things for sure, no one well ever confuse HCNB for an offensive genius! He could become good but great, never!

Nah, Brown chased off 9 or so starters and this is what you get.

You're so full of it you have no clue why those players had to go. They were kicked out due to academic fraud. Please ban this clown

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT