ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD West Virginia vs. Missouri

Are all the fans down in the Bahamas helping out ? I remember when the Game Thread would be 5 pages long 30 mins before kick off

Mizzou FG is the result of stupid kickoff to start the game. Lost field position because of that.

Maybe we should have scheduled another I-AA team this week. Who is Holy Cross playing today?

This offense is just ......sloooowww...no sense of urgency....no sense of attacking.......lacks life....and no one seems like they’re having fun

If they have seen us play, any OL we're recruiting must be saying "Gee, if I go to WVU, I can start as a true freshman because these guys can't block a little old lady."

Reactions: LAMountaineer
If the biggest improvement comes between weeks one and two - how bad were we in week one?

Jeff Mullen had a better offensive plan and a more cohesive unit than Brown does.

Yeah, an apology is owed WVU supporters. Havent ever seen a less disciplined or prepared Mountaineer team with every aspect stinking it up.

Someone needs to explain to Neal Brown WVU is in a P5 league and plays against mostly P5 opponents.

Looks even worse than week one.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT