ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD West Virginia vs. Missouri

Dana left the cupboard bare. We are going to be the new Kansas for a few years until Coach Brown can get some ballers. I can’t believe how bad the Eers are right now!

I knew our fans would turn on Brown...but week 2 even has me surprised.

Good job guys.

So we’re supposed to accept crap? If so can i remodel your house? I’ll charge you 300K, do a horrible job, and still expect you to pay for and accept the work

Yes it is. We pay the bills.......are we getting our money’s worth? As of now....no...no we’re not

Lol, you arent paying any bills.

You are watching a football game. Thats all you get. Your money's worth doesnt include a satisfactory outcome.

If you see a movie in a theater, and you dont like it....do you get your money back afterwards?

Reactions: BSAEWVU84
But why do YOU deserve an apology? Mr. Couch Potato.

He isnt going to win every game.

No way...really.......you’re joking right? You really mean we’re not going to win every game? Man that really burst my bubble.

How about just being competitive...or being prepared.......at this point, this squad is neither.

Dana left the cupboard bare. We are going to be the new Kansas for a few years until Coach Brown can get some ballers. I can’t believe how bad the Eers are right now!

Holgorsen would have had the team ready to win and would have won at least 7 or 8 like his average at WVU.

This is all Neal Brown- you wanted it you got it. Remember Brown pushed at least 9 mostly starters out.

Tgis is the result. Better remind him he isnt coaching in the sun belt.

Lol, you arent paying any bills.

You are watching a football game. Thats all you get. Your money's worth doesnt include a satisfactory outcome.

If you see a movie in a theater, and you dont like it....do you get your money back afterwards?

Really? Where to the tax dollars go? What about the dollars from the officially licensed gear, or from the advertising.........

My money’s worth does include a team that’s capable of winning......do you see a team t hat’s capable of winning? I don’t

So we’re supposed to accept crap? If so can i remodel your house? I’ll charge you 300K, do a horrible job, and still expect you to pay for and accept the work

Lmao...dumb.

My house is my property. I own it.

Youre just a fan here.

On the plus side, we no longer have to watch the entire game to figure out how we’re going to lose.....that part seems to be taken care of very early in the game

Really? Where to the tax dollars go? What about the dollars from the officially licensed gear, or from the advertising.........

My money’s worth does include a team that’s capable of winning......do you see a team t hat’s capable of winning? I don’t

If all teams won then we couldnt have sports.

This is entertainment.

Yeah, an apology is owed WVU supporters. Havent ever seen a less disciplined or prepared Mountaineer team with every aspect stinking it up.

Someone needs to explain to Neal Brown WVU is in a P5 league and plays against mostly P5 opponents.

Looks even worse than week one.
The competition is much better than it was a week ago. The guy is coaching his 2nd game. Its not like we are losing to Kansas in year 3.

Who owns WVU?

The football team is part of the university.

I will save you the embarrassment of arguing that you own the university because you pay taxes.

WVU gets federal money too, so if that's the silly stance you wanted to take, then by your logic every tax payer in America does.

This is not entertainment...there’s nothing entertaining about it...it’s pathetic and Brown needs to be accountable for this crap

So it can only be entertainment if we win or almost win?

Then just watch a team that mostly does that..like alabama. Then you wont be disappointed.

This is awful football. Those championing it obviously dont want WVU to be winning program.

I see why Kendall was 3rd on the depth chart at OK

Exactly. He needs to be coached up and it remains to be seen if Brown's staff can do that. Unpopular opinion by some, but we know Dana's staff couldn't develop a QB by looking at every non transfer that came into the program. Kendall of course is getting no help from pass protection and no help from the running game. Hence it amazes me when some posters think WVU was a shoe in for 8 wins or better if Dana had stayed. Definitely would have been better than this, but undoubtedly WVU was taking a BIG step back from last year even without a coaching change.

The football team is part of the university.

I will save you the embarrassment of arguing that you own the university because you pay taxes.

WVU gets federal money too, so if that's the silly stance you wanted to take, then by your logic every tax payer in America does.

Right, so you agree that the people of WVa own and therefor have a vested interested in WVU....and what happens there.

Brown needs to man up, get this thing figured out.....and at the very lest start being competitive

We got 'em right where we want 'em. MIzzou is going to be waaaaay overconfident in the 2nd half. Great strategy.

Right, so you agree that the people of WVa own and therefor have a vested interested in WVU....and what happens there.

Brown needs to man up, get this thing figured out.....and at the very lest start being competitive

Lmao you don't own WVU....

You’re just going a bit nuts here and are obviously butt hurt over this crap performance......

My life doesnt change when WVU loses a game.

If WVU ends up winning your life will be exactly the same as it will be if the lose.

You should hold yourself to the same standards as Neal Brown and stop bleeding all over the message board.

If Brown needs to apologize to anybody, then it's the people who work in the ticket office. It's their job to sell tickets and fill up the stadium. This team's performance today has made the job of the ticket office people impossible.

Brown is working with what was left him which isn't much. He needs time to bring in his own players. If wvu football looks like this 3-4 years down the road then complain. 2019 was going to be a rebuilding year anyway you slice it.

My life doesnt change when WVU loses a game.

If WVU ends up winning your life will be exactly the same as it will be if the lose.

Has zippy to do with winning or losing......it’s about being prepared and ready to play.....Brown has obviously missed the mark.

If Brown needs to apologize to anybody, then it's the people who work in the ticket office. It's their job to sell tickets and fill up the stadium. This team's performance today has made the job of the ticket office people impossible.

Its a bad game but I dont think apologies are required.

I mean, what does an apology do for anyone?

Brown is working with what was left him which isn't much. He needs time to bring in his own players. If wvu football looks like this 3-4 years down the road then complain. 2019 was going to be a rebuilding year anyway you slice it.

What do you mean by ‘there wasn’t much’? And didn’t Brown spend some time bringing in some transfers?

The more apt comparison would be I pay you to build a house and then demand you apologize for not having vaulted ceilings and walls up just after you've dug the foundation. Mizzou has top 25 talent and Dana would still get blown out by 30+ points by top 25 teams on the road after 3 or more seasons. I agree even for a new staff there is some ugly football that should be better. But you don't pull a QB just because they underperform on their first series.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT