ADVERTISEMENT

WVSPORTS.COM West Virginia to face ACC opponent in Duke's Mayo Bowl

If it's Clemson, it will be one of the top highest attendance bowl games (other than playoff).
I agree. Might go myself. I went down when we played Virginia early in Rich’s tenure and had a great time till the game started. Lol

It will be a crappy opponent in what I think is always a lame bowl game that nobody cares about, on December 27th, a meaningless bowl date. Thanks Big12, thanks for nothing.

It will be a crappy opponent in what I think is always a lame bowl game that nobody cares about, on December 27th, a meaningless bowl date. Thanks Big12, thanks for nothing.
It’s close to WV. Seems our fans would travel well.

Except for the playoffs and the NYD games, they're pretty much all meaningless.

That's always the excuse, and sure the fans can get there but hard to get excited about it and what I'm sure won't be an exciting opponent and I doubt the players are jazzed. And if we get UNC it's essentially a home game for them.
I believe if it’s Va. Tech it would be exciting

I’m hoping for VT. Although I don’t like risking the Black Diamond Trophy since we don’t have any future games scheduled with them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT