ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD West Virginia football vs. Kansas

Football season in the fvcking toilet on September 10th. Honestly never thought anybody here would live to see the day we could say that.

Our so called better QB just threw a pick 6 for 2nd week in a row and we lose to KU 55-42 in OT. Doege never lost to KU.S
So you're putting last weeks Pick 6 on Daniels? That's ridiculous.

I didn't say Daniels never makes a bad play. I didn't see this Pick 6 so I can't comment on it. But Daniels is light years better than Doege.

So you're putting last weeks Pick 6 on Daniels? That's ridiculous.

I didn't say Daniels never makes a bad play. I didn't see this Pick 6 so I can't comment on it. But Daniels is light years better than Doege.
I'm putting it all on coaching staff and players. Kick them all out the door. Let me know when JT wins a game.

I'm putting it all on coaching staff and players. Kick them all out the door. Let me know when JT wins a game.
JT is never going to win a game, or lose a game, and neither is any other player. He's a player on a team, and a very good one.

I have nothing good to say so I'ma just going to shut up, have another drink and go to bed.

New rule: When our football season is over before the summer officially is, the head coach needs to be gone—no questions asked

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT